Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Imaginary Friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindi Fuller

Super-Earth
My idea is a young girls imaginary friend and everyone thinks it's cute and a phase, that she will grow out of it. Eventually she does, due to going to school and making real friends.

When she is older her children go off to college, her husband divorces her and she has a work from home job that soon the loneliness overtakes her and her imaginary friend comes back, but as she has grown so has he/it.

I would love to hear your ideas on who or what it has become and how things would go, her loneliness and desire for someone to be close with and the things that her "friend" would do or make her do.

I'm open to play in Threads or PMs, on this site only. I don't like Scat or toilet things or blood, otherwise I'm pretty open, I'm a more submissive player, so don't expect me to use the new friend for pleasure. Thinking more of an incubus/demon type thing or some other out of this ream of reality idea.
Thanks for reading my request.

Hey, I'm thinking that maybe when she was a kid, her imaginary friends was kind of an imaginary pet that she could understand. It was kind of a kitten then, but now it's grown into a full beast. What do you think? I also do threads and pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom