Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attack on Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiloBravo157

Meteorite
Hey everyone. Looking for a long term partner to do a roleplay based in the world of the anime Attack on Titan. I absolutely love everything about it. Here are some rules and basic information about how I would like the roleplay to go. I may bend on any of these if you can present a strong argument.

-Please have decent spelling/grammar. I certainly don't need perfection but, you know, try your best.

-I will RP with either male or female.

-This will be set in an alternate timeline of the anime/manga. It will be the same time period with none of the characters from the series. Everyone will be OCs. I have a main character prepared and many other supporting characters to insert in other roles. I encourage you to add some of your own as well as your own main character that you'll be controlling.

-I don't really use character pictures but if you would like one I will find one. You are free to use them or not. It's up to you.

-I roleplay in the first person and would like my partner to do the same.

-I prefer to RP over Chatzy, a free chat room hosting site. I will also RP over threads and PMs, though.

-This RP will be a more mature, serious one with plenty of action/adventure, drama, tragedy, but also some fun and humor when appropriate. There can be romance down the road.

That's about it. If you're interested or have any questions you can post here or PM me and we'll talk. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I look forward to getting started on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom