Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Ages Await You (F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esielle

Submissively Yours
First thing is first:

My F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/Danielle%20Anderson

Second, here is that you can expect from me:

- A post two to three times a week. I used to try and post every other day, but I learned very quickly that you can go into overload and lose steam quick. If I can post more, I will post more. In general, though, two to three times a week is workable for me
- I try to stick to 3-6 paragraphs but I do have a tendency to be long-winded from time to time (can't you tell?). All you have to do is tell me to pull back a little with the wordiness and I'll always do my level best to comply.
- Personally, I'm partial to 3rd person
- I prefer to post via private message or email
- If, for some reason, I can't post two to three times in a week, I will ALWAYS send you a private message and let you know that I can't, that I haven't forgotten about you, and that I'll get to the post soon
- Honesty and communication
- I will not disappear without a very good reason
- I am mostly around at night so you can probably expect most of my responses to be sometime after 6 though I do, on occasion, hop online during the day so you might get a surprise!
- I love smut and a wide range of dirty, naughty, deviant things (of which we can discuss via PM if you are interested), but I love the story too. If it's just fucking without plot, character development, or an interesting premise, I'm not going to be half as interested. It's all the little things that make the smut that much more fun for me
- I prefer long-lasting to one-shots or short roleplays. That goes back to the whole character development and plot aspect above
- I do not post potential pairings. I understand the reasoning why posting them can be necessary, but I have a different philosophy than the norm. I believe that if you're interested in playing with a certain character I post that you should be able to, in turn, develop your own creation. I am open to damn near anything so I'm not going to limit your choices!

I wasn't sure of a good way to present the character, so I'm just going to use the format I would use at other places to present her. If you are interested in playing alongside this character and developing a story with me, please don't hesitate to send me a private message!

------------------------------------------

violca_zps38fca30a.jpg

Name: Luminitsa “Lumi” Violca
Race/Species: Human

Appearance: Lumi stands at 5’3 and weighs about 105 pounds, a petite, slight woman that almost gives the impression that you can pick her up and put her into your pocket. Her curves are soft and very slight, understanding that she wasn’t blessed with the type of body that could immediately draw attention. However, there is a certain flare to the young woman, a subtle, sprite-like energy that is full of mischief. It is her features that stand out above all else, a pretty face that is decidedly feminine with a feisty glimmer in her eyes, her visage accented by long, silken locks of light brown. She gives the impression that she is both sweet and innocent while, at the same time, running in crowds that could make others see her as something different than that, something far less innocent and sweet. Lumi holds tight to trying to be just another face in the crowd in her world which is dominated by men, doing her best to blend in and survive.

Abilities:
-Pick-Pocketing
-Blending in with the crowd/disguising herself (usually as a boy)
-Cheating at cards (both playing and being a signal)
-Fast reaction time
-Above average situational awareness
-Always tends to have a lot of contacts
-Can quickly obtain information especially information she isn't supposed to have
-Tends to learn the lay of the land (usually a city environment) rather quickly

Flaws:
-Uneducated
-Makes very poor decisions
-Doesn’t have a lot of resources (i.e. poor)
-Impulsive (especially when it comes to stealing/pick-pocketing)
-Is associated with people who have the ability to see her dead rather than see her abilities used elsewhere

History: Lumi never knew her parents, but it is rumored that her mother was a prostitute which could make her father just about anyone! Even as a young girl Lumi gave those around her a bit of trouble. The Foundling Hospital she grew up within was a place she tried to leave often only to be brought back within hours. At seven years of age, she made another great escape only, this time, no one found her to bring her back. Instead, she met a 30-something man on the street who was the unofficial leader of a gang of thieves known in the city for being dangerous, a mixture of murderers, sellers of the flesh, rapists, liars, cheats, and everything else that could be represented as vile and abhorrent. Benjamin, her step-in father figure, taught her everything there was no know about pick-pocketing, stealing from various merchants, never getting caught, lying, cheating, and many other unsavory activities. When she was fourteen years old, Benjamin was killed and, in his place, stepped the next in command, a man by the name of Edward. Ever since Benjamin's death, the thieves that survived him have been subjected to this man who, even on his worst day, Benjamin couldn't hold a candle to in cruelty, greed, and influence. Edward rules the unsavory with an iron fist, Lumi included.

I like big BUMPS and I cannot lie.

Did I just date myself with that song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom