Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Steve Jobs ( I got things to invent; I’m innovator baby change the world….)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
Young+Steve+Jobs+%25286%2529.jpg
young-steve-jobs.jpg

So this is probably another weird request from a girl that is a nerd and just odd but here it goes. I’m looking for someone to play the role of Steve Jobs. The man is a legend in the technology and business world and he was a hell of a martyr. I kind of want someone to try to take on the role as him, I guess it wouldn’t be any different than playing a canon in a fandom just be historical in a way.

Any taker can take him and make them their own character. I’m looking for his image and possibly a few known personality traits he held as being…..

His unbelievable imagination
Passionate and fearless about his career and his goals
He was engaging and attractive
Manipulator in good ways but also bad
He was most defiantly a leader
Charming, handsome

I got some idea’s I can throw around for some role-plays, some darker as he did have some personal and mental issues, relationship issues. I got possible plots. Some could be a little taboo/ incest (that’s always an easy scape goat and eye candy for some, helps there already be a connection between two characters). I pairing between his girlfriend or wife…just message me if interested.

I’m also totally up for making an original role play based off this idea with an original character with similar traits. I also got a cool sc-fi plot for a futuristic company that be like umbrella/ encom combined with a character like him could be used. So some body please give me a chance…..I’m make it worth your time.

And remember folks………apple is the fruit of creation ☺

So i am looking for these in general with this too

Father X Daughter
Age Play
To write out my dystopia sc-fi plot with our chars

Steve_Jobs_young_apple-255x339.jpg

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/njos57IJf-0[/video]
Epic rap battles, favorite one obviously. For inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom