Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

random ideas. get down do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayplay2

Super-Earth
I am new to the site. I am still new to rping and I want female that can work with me. I will try mostly anything. so hit me up with a pm if you want to rp with me. I will like mostly idea you like for a rp. if not I will tell you.

I can write one or more paragraphs and I don't mind how much you can write it can be one line up to 3 paragraphs as long the rp is fun I don't care about how long it is really.

I would like it if you send out a idea for a rp. I am mostly up for anything and we can talk about it before we rp it. I pm rp unless you want to post it, if you do post it send me a link to it.

thanks and lets have some fun.

I would like for someone to rp as a or witch a neko or both :)

here is some of my ideas:
a mix high school with nekos and humans. at first the nekos and the humans hate each other but one neko and one human falls into something that forces them to work together and they feel something for each other.

a human boy was the first one to go to a all girl moster school because of a huge mistake now he has to be careful and not to become there "meal" it can be a more that one person or it will be MC and YC as roommates in this idea.

A man who is paid to be a "hero" by the town peoples is sent to kill a witch, but gets more than he bargains for when she overpowers him and takes him captive. (i like this idea so some one rp it with me :) )

two Rivals that go to the same school who become something more. background: well ever since they were small they both join a kendo club. they have been trying to one up each other for the longest. as they got older they feel something for each other but they just push it away until one day they was by themselves in the dojo and wanted to go all out.

high school rp crazy girl: my ch is kidnaped after school (because yours and mine ch is high school students.) the girl has a grudge on him for something that he did not do but just want him to feel used like she did. plus she is also doing this because she loves him in some way. she is two face in some way.

It happened a long time ago. MC life was spared as a young child by the transporter of souls. She (YC) allowed MC to continue living until it is once again time for MC to die, and for MC to become YC servant. Years have passed and through a terrible accident MC have been killed. Instead of going to the afterlife, MC is put in limbo. The woman (YC) who allowed MC to live as a child is there and takes MC up as servant, to make MC do whatever comes to mind. At first, YC acts like a cruel mistress but her harsh words soon lessen as she opens up to my character.

RE: New to site want to find a good female rp player

I HAVE THE POWER...he man.

now we play the waiting game. I think I am loseing.... maybe I need to put up some ideas.

Hey there. :)
If you like any of the ideas listed int he link found in my signature, then feel free to drop me a PM and we can talk.

Nice avatar by the way.

thx for that. I think I am not a good rper no one is rping with me. still waiting.

Still waiting. Still waiting.

It is raining gold coins here come on down.

sexy parties every were in the world.

I want some one to play with me.

So bored now. Some one rp with me plz. :(

Good luck on your search! I would, but I see a lot of things on your maybe and no list that I don't think we'd be compatible. I wish you luck though! :)

1..2..3..2..1. its dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom