Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x FemShep x Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't have any money...I spent it all paying you back for the last damages I did to the guy's car." He rubbed the back of his head with a small laugh. "Though...whatever you got in the fridge, I might be able to make something for us all to eat...If you've got anything in the fridge." He stood up and smiled. "I'm done with this room. Lets go...Uh...After you, since you have the room key."

"Well maybe I can get us something if there's nothing at your apartment. It's no trouble if it comes to that. Consider it a thank you and Nathan could pay next time." She suggested waiting for them

Alessellozo shook his head "No, you are a guest and by all means we need to at least make this a relatively special day, since you ARE a new addition to our team...and seeing as how Nathan caused most of the damage..It's only suiting that I buy MORE things to waste MORE of the rent money on food." He said crossly as he handed Nathan the room key and left.

He rubbed the back of his head. "He's really peeved off...Sheesh...You'd think a guy wouldn't enjoy a nice home cooked meal after such a joyous occasion." He shrugged and looked to Emilee. "Go with him, won'tcha? I need some time to prepare the stuff we do have for a meal." With that, he walked out and used the key that Axel had given him and headed into their apartment to begin the starting touches on their celebratory meal.

Emilee shrugged as Nathan walked inside the apartment then turned to catch up to Axel. "Hey! Wait up!" She called out as she caught up to him and walked beside him saying "Nathan didn't want me to be in the apartment right now so I'll just hang out with you...of course that is if you don't mind."

Alessellozo frowned looking at Emilee "It's not that I mind you following me, I was just trying take a moment to relax..." He said trying to think about something else aside from the stupidity or more accurately said Nathan's overly uncaring demeanor. He hissed, actually HISSED like a snake, or perhaps like a large kind of constrictor. He was...well simply said raised by his mother and father, who were prominently snake themed weapons, his mother above all was another urumi whom taught him most of what he knew in the past...and most of her unusual quirks rubbed off on him; Hissing, snarling....and biting, as funny as it sounds.

Once the two weapons were gone, Nathan slumped into his 'bed' in the apartment, which was mainly just a couch that he slept on most of the time. He figured they'd be gone for a good while...so he would get a nap in for the time being before he'd start on dinner.

(Sorry for a lame post. I'll let you two RP it out for a bit while you're at the grocery and jump right in around the time you guys head right back. So I'll be taken out of the post order for now. :] )

(Sure I'll check it out and sounds good to me. Sorry I took so long I had to go to school and forgot to sign out)

Emilee frowned a bit and thought for a second. She didn't want to cause any problems especially with one of her new friends. She sighed and asked "Well what do you normally do too relax? Maybe you can still relax, despite that I'm here." She suggested

"No no it's not some sort of big ritualistic sort of thing, I just mull things over in my head for a while, thinking about well recent events that made me angry..." He said simply as he went on into the market, heading over to the meat section. " It's not like there's not much else I can do to express my anger in a healthy way....instead of actually doing or saying something cruel or such. Because usually when I get angry, it won't end well for most things I decide to take my anger out on."

Emilee listened to him and followed him looking almost concerned. "There must be another way to control your anger. Why are you so angry? If you don't mind me asking. It just seems you take your anger out on Nathan and maybe even yourself." She asked trying to explain herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom