Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x FemShep x Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emilee was hesitant, but he did help her and like he said 'saved her life from serving an asshole'. He seemed much nicer and his weapon seemed to like him too. After thinking for a minute Emilee smiled at him and took his hand gently, hoping their souls were compatible. Almost immediately she felt a strong feeling coming from her soul.

He understood what Emilee felt, when he partnered up with Nathan, they pretty much fought CONSTANTLY, basically having 'cock-fights' over seeing who was the better man than the other; sprinting contests, physical labors of strength, even ridiculous things such as board games, or athletics. However it was through said stupidity that they understood each other and saw that they were alike to some degree, they earned their respect ironically because of it, and they immediately after were able to resonate souls nearly perfectly, but it was of course far from being complete. He remained silent as Emilee conversed and interacted with Nathan, he hoped she'd be compatible with Nathan, with a soul as unusual as his, no one could really be sure about who'd he'd be able to match up with him.

He smiled and shook her hand once she took it. "Good...Now lets go inside and see if we're still liable to having an entry battle into the DWMA." He smiled and looked down to the urumi wrapped around his body. "Axel, you can uncoil now. The battle's over. You don't have to look so flashy just cause we won." He joked, and began to uncoil the urumi from his body. "This is my weapon, Axel."

Emilee smiled and replied "Nice to meet you. I'm Emilee." She looked at Axel and smiled saying "I've never seen a weapon like you before. I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with what you can do."

"Right right, thanks for the praise, but that's pretty normal for me. After all." He said as he gave a small cough, "Urumi are fairly versatile, and of course my meister himself is the one who knows how to USE an urumi." He said with a small smile. "I'm Alessellozo, call me whatever, Axel, Alex, etc. etc."

"A rare grab." Nathan commented as he patted Axel's head to insult him playfully like a dog. "It was lucky for me to find this sunuva bitch haha. Ever since then we've been the best weapon/meister combo I've yet to see. And now we've got a third to our group. Heh...Now I just gotta learn how to use a scythe correctly."

Emilee smiled and chuckled at their playful ways. It was no wonder those two made a good team together, compared to her old relationship it was no surprised they lost. "I'm not to complicated to learn. You'll just have to use both hands instead of just one." She smiled sweetly. She was clearly more happy then she was a few minutes ago.

He suddenly retracted his arm and began to shake slightly. "Not the doghouse...Its too cramped in there!" He murmured. "Lets just go...I'd rather not sleep outside." He turned and headed into the DWMA, only to see several people inspecting the damages done during his fight with Joey. "Uh...We may have a problem...Maybe we went overboard...?"

Emilee noticed his shaking and couldn't tell if he was joking or being serious. If he was serious it could be why Axel threatened him like that, but she tried to ignore it and followed him inside. "I don't think it was too crazy. Nobody died this time I'd say that's pretty tame." She joked playfully

Alessellozo shivered looking at the destruction, he had a big grin on his face, as a result of attempting to appear he was okay and calm, despite his arms shaking and his hands clenched into huge fists. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to bash Nathan's fucking head in. He breathed out, his breath quivered. "Nathan...I'm giving you two seconds to run, RIGHT. NOW." So much shit got broken, and Alessellozo had the misfortune to CONSTANTLY pay for what Nathan often times broke.

"No don't kick me out!" He cried out as he ran off in fear of Axel causing him harm whenever he put him in the red for money. After some moments, someone would approach the two weapons after realizing who one was and seeing who the meister that ran off was. "It seems you've all caused a lot of damage...On top of that, its outside of the required battlegrounds. Not only that, but you caused severe harm to one of our students and claimed his weapon as your own. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Emilee was surprised to see Nathan run away so quickly. But then again Axel did seem like the kind of person you didn't want to piss off either. Emilee quickly answered "I'll pay for the damages it was my old miester's fault, he was the one who provoked him. I was also the one who hurt him in rage, so blame me, not them. They took me in because my old miester was verbally abusive and treated me harshly. He even said himself that they could take me because he hated me. If anyone's to blame it's me." Emilee explained honestly

Alessellozo pushed Emilee aside gently, well more like nudged past her. "No it's my fault, though it is true that her meister was to blame, she was forced to fight against her will, and despite there being a number of ways for me to try to tell my meister to try to take a diplomatic approach, I let my emotions get the best of me and let myself not only just get involved in the fight but also push the fight further. " It made him so incredibly angry that Nathan kept doing this shit to him, but in the end, Nathan was his friend, and he couldn't toss Nathan out on his ass out of anger. "I'll pay for it in full immediately, as most of the dispute was my fault."

"There is no need." The man said simply as he handed Axel three ID Cards, the three of them showing a picture and an ID of Nathan, Axel, and Emilee. "You two...Er...Three pass. Though it is not an official battle...You have demonstrated an obvious connection to your meister and showing care towards other meisters and weapons as well. When you see your meister...tell him that next month, I want you guys attending classes here and undergoing hunts for keishin souls."

Emilee was shocked and took her ID card. "Uh...thanks." she simply replied still a little shocked that despite the rules they broke they still passed into the school. But hearing why made it understandable why. She looked at Axel and smiled "Looks like an all win to me. I get awesome new friends, Nathan doesn't have to sleep outside, you don't have to pay for anything, and we all passed into the school. Today is a pretty awesome day." She smiled at him

"Why do you two seem confused? The whole point of the exam battle is to test your soul resonance with your meister. Though you did it without an actual official battle, you've nevertheless proven that you and your meister have a strong bond on friendship...And the fact you've also prevented a combination that was doomed to fail in the end, you've also done others some good, such as your new partner here." The man said as he motioned toward Emilee. "Now do be certain that you give this ID card to your meister."

Emilee smiled a bit and understood now, at least a little bit to know why. She took Nathan's ID and replied "Don't worry we will." She turned to Axel and said with an almost amused smile "We better find where he ran off to." The explanation they were given really made her think for a minute. If it wasn't for these two she would be stuck with Joey still, losing Battle after battle in a never ending circle. She really did find some awesome new friends.

Nathan in the closet in his room. Though this was no ordinary closet...Once when Axel wasn't looking, Nathan practically carved a hole into the wall that led into the other apartment building that was vacant. He crawled through the hole and went to the next door apartment building to lie low. Axel knew nothing of the hole in the wall of that closet...yet Nathan somehow always wound up beign caught in this vacant apartment building.

Emilee followed Axel to the vacant apartment building. "Nathan hides here? It's not a bad spot, but you'd think after being caught so many times he'll hide someplace else." She pointed out searching around for Nathan

"Eh. It may just be habit, or due to it giving him comfort, I wouldn't know, though I AM his weapon, I don't pry into other peoples business unless they decide to open up." He said already starting his search for Nathan, Alessellozo had narrowed his search down to the upper levels of the building.

By the time they would have found Nathan, he would be sleeping on the floor, snoring very lightly as he fell asleep whilst hiding from the two of them. When he heard the door to the room he was hiding in begin to open, he stirred in his sleep slightly and eventually sat up, and saw the two of them. "Oh uh...Hi Axel..." He said nervously. "You aren't here to kick me out are you?"

Emilee smiled a little and replied "I don't know about Axel, but I'm just gonna hand you this and let you two handle it." She handed him his ID card and added "We got in the DWMA anyway and we don't have to pay for damages." Then she took a couple of steps back in case Axel was still gonna beat up Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom