Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x FemShep x Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan - My Avatar

---

A sigh left his lips as Nathan proceeded down towards the DWMA, an academy for meisters and their weapons to attend to further enhance their skills and learn a variety of skills and knowledge. Nathan had already been paired up with a weapon, who was a type of indian whip sword. Nathan had grown accustomed to being easily able to control such a weapon despite the many painful practice sessions he went through. 'We're so close to actually getting in to the DWMA...I have a weapon, I passed the entrance exam...now I just need to prove my bond with my weapon in a fight...Now where the hell is he?" He murmured as he stood on the steps of the DWMA and looked around for his weapon. "Gah....If he's late then we're not going to get in as an official meister/weapon pairing!"

Emilee-My Avatar
A young girl with long raven black hair and icy blue eyes was running up the stairs to the DWMA in a panic. "Damn, damn, damn! Joey is gonna kill me!" She said a loud. Joey was her miester. He was fairly nice, but had little patience for her. He really had a lot of issues with her and made it difficult for others to beleive their souls could work togethor well. But Emilee was loyal and kind so she forgave him a lot, even though he doesn't regret being mean to her. While running up the stairs and bumped into Nathan. "Oh sorry! Excuse me." She apologized and continued to go into the school

"Shut up will ya?" said a fairly irritated voice directed to Nathan's earlier comment about him. He was coming up from the steps. Alessellozo Alcexen, a weapon from Italy of partial Indian descent, the fearsome serpents urumi. Dressed in a black suit and plain black shorts. People just called him 'Alessel', 'Axel', etc, etc... Despite his usually ill-tempered demeanor, he was quite dependable. "Who'd be stupid enough to think I'd be late for something THIS important?" He said with a frown looking at Nathan. He honestly was surprised by Nathan's lack of trust in him, seeing as how trust and such were some of the elemental parts of resonating souls, but he supposed that he was getting ahead of himself thinking about THAT.

"Finally...I was worried, alright? You aren't exactly the best when it comes to time...From what I know anyway. I mean we've only been weapon and meister for a few weeks now." He sighed. "Look...Lets just go, okay?" He turned and headed into the DWMA, wondering who the girl from earlier was. She seemed to be in a hurry, but for what? Was she just like Axel and was horrible with time? Or rather, worse? He shook the thought from his head. He had to focus on the fight. "You ready to win this thing, Axel?"

Inside Emilee ran into the classroom where the new miesters and weapons pairings met up. Joey was tapping his foot and check his watch with a angy frown. Emilee ran up to him panting "Sorry Joey, I had some issues this morning." "By issues do you mean waking up late, because you stay up all night?" He rudely assumed, but it was true that was excatly what happened. Emilee stood in silence looking at the ground knowing what was coming.

Joey sighed "Emilee I swear sometimes you're a real pain. I mean you're irresponsible, childish at times, naive. You're a disaster! I just hope you don't screw up our first fight as a team." Emilee knew as a weapon she couldn't mess up much, but Joey knew she would somehow. The way Joey treated her made the other miesters and weapons look their direction feeling bad.

Alessellozo frowned seeing how Emilee was treated, but of course he didn't want any trouble so he didn't want to get involved... at least until he'd see something he REALLY didn't like. Hearing Nathan just distrust him again like that also irritated him, he DID wake up on time, he was just a victim of circumstance. Of course he was ready to fight. "...Yep, ready as I'll ever be..." He replied to Nathan.

"Good to hear that!" He said with a grin and patted Axel's back. Though, he remembered Emilee from earlier and frowned. "I remember her...Hm...She seemed to be in a hurry..." He stopped in his tracks and glared at the scene. "Axel...we can't let this go on. Seriously? He's treating her like that? I don't care if he's meister or weapon...that kind of combination can't be fruitful...lets intervene. I hate smug asses like him."

Emilee just sat there listening to Joey listing off more problems about her that needs "fixing' and how she was a inadequate weapon so far. It was like he was treating her like he owned her just because he was a miester. She didn't bother fighting back, it was useless to, since he'll just keep going and going.

She sighed which pissed him off. "What was that? Am I boring you know? God I swear there's more things I discover about you each day. Disrespectful is now part of that list. Congrats."

"If we do THAT there's no guarantee that we'll get out of it without being punished." He said with a frown. "Don't get me wrong Nathan, seeing that makes me sick, if anything sicker than you feel right now, even so we gotta let it go, if we get involved there's no telling to how we'll get reprimanded for destroying shit." he then remained silent and sighed "But...if ya promise that you'll just do it fast without any destruction then I have nothing against it." He said with a glare at the cruel meister. "So do you have a plan?"

"Of course. When have I been known to destroy shit and wreck things?" He laughed in pride, overconfident with his abilities as a meister. "Go into your Urumi form...We'll teach that smug prick not to treat women like crap. I can't guarantee that a chair or a wall won't get sliced in half though..." He grinned and held his hand out, ready for Axel to turn into his weapon form. "Lets teach a prick some manners."

Joey noticed Nathan and Axel staring at them and seeing Nathan's hand out like that meant that most likely he was looking for a fight. He held his hand out at Emilee and said staring at Nathan. "Emilee, take your weapon form now." Emilee was surprised and asked "Why? We're in the middle of a classroom?" "Just do as I say you naive bitch." He snapped at her.

After sighing Emilee changed into a large sythe with a white blade and black body. Emilee appeared in the blade and asked "Is this really necessary?" Joey sighed and hit her blade hard against the ground and she shouted in pain. "Ow! What was that for?" He shook his head but didn't give an answer

"Just make sure NOT to go overboard, after all what you break, I have to pay for it, which means, I kick your ass out of my place if you make me lose a cent more." He said as he turned into a rather large Urumi, the blade looked like it was fragmented, red, as well as black with a sort of snake like theme, though it was anything but sinister at least for the moment. The hilt of the blade was long and themed after dragons bone, "...Ready."

"Heheh...I uh...promise to pay for what I break..." He said, hoping he wouldn't get kicked out onto the street since Axel was his only means of housing. He took the urumi in his hand and began to slash it through the air, practically cutting the air itself as the blade slashed and slapped into the air and ground, cutting through the ground somewhat. Though Nathan's attention was now focused on Joey. "You asshole...I'll teach you not to treat a woman like shit!" He roared out as he rushed toward Joey, his body spinning all the while so the blade curled around his body in a sort of protective barrier all the while it being able to cut away. Nathan was very destructive with his body when it came to this weapon, but it made all the attacks much more ferocious and fearsome in appearance. As he drew closer, he pulled hard at the handle of the blade, causing it to wildly uncoil around Nathan's body, cutting up his clothes somewhat as the blade suddenly was whipped toward Joey.

Joey used the sythe's blade to take the hit. Emilee grunted in pain as she took tghe hit. Then once he had the chance he held the sythe up vertically and slammed the bottom of the staff to the ground. Joey didn't take his eyes off Nathan as he said "Emilee, split blade." "But Joey...that can kill them." Emilee pointed out. Joey glared and said "I don't care. I'm your miester. You do what I say." Right after he said it a black design appeared on the blade. Then he pulled the blade out of the staff body and threw it at him

The blade splited up into 4 of tghe same blade just thinner. The blades flew in a circle around them closing in to slice them in half.

Alessellozo frowned observing Joey's moves, he frowned as a red energy emanated from his blade, at once the sword started to contort and twist until it seemed to have an unusual twisted blade, sharing similarities to a spoon blade. "Striking Snake Blade." At once in a blur, the twisted urumi shot at the blades like a bullet deflecting them, as it then seemed to slither around Nathans neck remaining poised like a snake looking at his opponents. "I believe a 'Thank You' is in order Nathan...seeing as how I saved your ass."

"And I think I SHOULD say 'Thank you' considering you've decided to crawl around my neck with your sharp edges in my skin..." He murmured as a cold sweat appeared on his neck from the feel of the sharp blades there. He unraveled the blade and slapped it about, looking menacingly as he began to coil up the blade in his hand. "Hey Axel...I'm still not familiar with all that you can do...But tell me...Can you stretch the blade further than it appears? Or can you become completely stiff rather than a whip? I would just like to know cause the more I know...the more I can lash out at this asshole."

The blades as quick as lighting reconstructed into a single large blade and returned to it's staff body into a sythe again. He slammed the blade hard against the ground and shouted "Can't you do anything right?!" Emilee appeared in the blade looking hurt "Joey I'm only doing what you told me to." Joey growled and stomped down on the blade and Emilee shouted "Ow! Joey! That really hurt!" Joey gave a cold stare and said "Shut up you useless hunk of junk." He held the sythe up and shouted "Blade Hurricane."

Emilee didn't bother fighting back as the sythe's staff grew two more large blades to add to the first as a blood red color changed the blade's orginal grey color. He held the three bladed synthe and swung it. The air was cut up in several ways just from one swipe. Then he charged at Nathan ready to go for a kill strike

"Well think about it for a sec, my abilities revolve around a snakes own abilities, kinda like the thing I just did, I AM able to stretch the blade out further n' shit and I can become a solid blade once ya figure out how to do it." In theory it was completely sound, his mother was a weapon exactly like him, however in her case she was not themed after a snake. By all means he was the superior weapon but a sort of 'green-horn' since he only managed to use a few of his abilities. "By all means Nathan, even if we don't have all of my surprises in play, we can still give this bastard a run for his money, seeing as how I can use my Striking Snake Blade, attack, which DOES use the stretching ability..." The red energy returned surrounding Nathan. The blade of his weapon began twisting and contorting again, this time becoming much longer, the tip of said blade was pointed while the area along the blade became jagged, sort of like a saw. "Snake bullet." At once the urumi shot at a large column wrapping around it, it retracted pulling Nathan towards the column in an instant, Alessellozo released the column, and allowed Nathan to take full control. "NOW Nathan!"

"Holy shit!" He cried out in surprise as he held onto the blade tightly as Axel pulled him away from Joey's attack. Nathan quickly reacted...and swung the blade around Joey's feet. The blade would curl around like a noose around his feet and cause him to fall over...and Nathan rushed over to kick away Emilee from the man and put him into a suplex to further bind him and make him immobile. "You've...LOST. You lose!" He said angrily to Joey as he bound his hands together with his own and used his feet to shove the man's head into the dirt. "You're not hurting her any longer...The weapon is only as good as the meister and you're a horrible meister! You've no one to blame for your loss but yourself!"

Emilee's weapon formed returned to it's normal state then Emilee turned back in her human form. She had bruises on her face from Joey hurting her in her weapon form. Joey growled and shouted "Ha! You don't even know her. She's weak! Pathetic! No miseter can work with her! She's a pathetic excuse of a knife! Hell take her for all I care! I sure as hell don't want her!"

Emilee's hands balled up as a large blade burst from her back and arms. This was normal when she was angry. She got upand punched Joey's face as hard as she could and shouted "I'm sick of you treating me like I'm dirt! I'm pathetic? How sad at you're confusing me with yourself." She kicked his face as he was trapped on the ground. Then she walked outside to calm down

Alessellozo frowned seeing the scene unfold, not like he was at all entirely interested in the ordeal. Still, the weapon's meister was on the ground and by the looks of it, he was defeated and his weapon was finally free. Still....What to do with the meister and weapon. They could beat the shit out of him, but what would that accomplish?

Nathan made sure to hold Joey down while Emilee took her anger out on the man...and finally forced his head into the hard ground even more as he stood up and unwrapped Axel from the man's legs, cutting him up badly in doing so. He curled the blade around himself, and let the handle of the sword drape over his shoulder as he proceeded outside to go check on the weapon. "Hey...You alright?" He said as he moved toward the scythe and put a hand on her shoulder. "Why were you with that asshole? How did you guys even have a bond?"

Emilee looked at the miester all rage within her gone. She looked at his hand on her shoulder then sighed. "He....he's an old friend. He wasn't always like that. He use to be kind and caring, but...I don't know what happened. Some people change I guess." She shrugged and looked away from him. She was a weapon without a miester, she didn't know what to do now.

Alessellozo remained silent, just listening to the weapon, it's not like there was much else to do, and he didn't mind entirely. After all she seemed like a nice girl, despite her sort of short fuse and brutal way of expressing her anger, she was too nice a girl to be mistreated like that, but knowing Nathan he'd probably feel compelled to help her... probably you could never be sure when you dealed with Nathan.

Nathan stepped over and held his hand out to her with a grin. "Lets see if we're compatible...I mean I DID just save you from a life of serving an asshole...There has to be some sort of bond now." He smiled, gladly taking in this weapon if she chose to. Though...given the events that just transpired, he felt like they may have to wait till next year cause of them being forfeited due to a match outside of the official battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom