Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training the Neonate (Raziel and Black_Lotus)

He growled as he felt her grip him in anticipation of what was to come. "I already said yes." He said in a low voice, his hands shifting. One found the back of her neck, gripping to hold her down, the other going to her hips and controlling her movements. His own thrusts became fast, unyielding.

Oh, his thrusts weren't going to end. Not anytime soon. He was turned on now, and her tight grip milked him just right. He thrusted faster and harder, deeper than she would have ever felt a cock before. "You better cum again. I'm not fucking you for you not to orgasm."

Alexander fucked her through her second orgasm, hips rolling as she came down. He held her in that position for a moment before lifting her back up, pulling her back to his chest. His lips kissed along her shoulder and neck, letting out a satisfied sound from his throat. "I forgive you, Celeste." He said softly. "But I'm not done with you. I want to take every hole of yours. If that is ok with you."

His hips thrusted up into her a few times, much slower than he had before. But it wasn't long before he slid out of her, length pulsing, wanting to finish. The tip of his length found her ass, pressing lightly to tease the entrance before sliding in, slowly, inch by slow inch to the new, tight opening.

The new unfamiliar feeling of Alexander's cock entering Celeste's bum was hard fir her to handle and more painful than she imagined, vocally she coached herself, feeling his cock slowly penetrate her ass hole. The feeling was beginning to become an enjoyable feeling although her ass was tight, she loved his cock filling her.

His length was slow going inside of her, starting thrusts when she was only filled halfway with his length. His motions were slow, but well lubed with her juices. He distracted her with his hands, one going to her breast to tease, the other going to rub her clit, sliding a finger into her and thrusting there too.

His hips worked her slowly until he felt her stretch well enough, then sped up, pushing into her, feeling the tight grip like a vice. His hands worked her faster, more insistant to make her orgasm. He wanted to see how this felt.

Her tight grip of her orgasm made him moan into he ear, his hips working tirelessly as he got closer and closer. It wasn't too long after that he orgasmed, shooting hot cum into her ass. He pumped until she milked him dry before sliding out of her, shifting so she didn't leak onto him.

Alexander instinctively grabbed her and held her to him. After all, there was nothing for her to lean forward onto in his library. "A break?" He said, a chuckle in his voice against her ear. "Why should I give you a break? I should push you further as punishment, until you can't even speak."

"Forgiveness and removing punishment for doing ill are two different things." He let out a soft sound as he felt her kisses on his skin. "Should I push you? Or should I simply let you rest. Hmm."

Alex chuckled at her words, pulling her back onto his lap so she couldn't look around. "You can rest, but you aren't moving from my lap, Celeste. Believe it or not, I like holding you." He lowered his head, kissing her on the neck. "I'll help you find your panties in a few minutes."

"Keep talking like that and I will hide them on you." He kissed her neck freely before biting down, drinking shallow before sealing the bite.

"Why should I?" He said, nibbling along her shoulder. "Your reaction to it when you don't know it's coming is the best." He nipped her shoulder, before kissing again, teasing with his fangs.

He let out a soft groan at her work on his chest, fingers going through her hair. "I don't think you are in a position to tell me no, Celeste."

Back
Top Bottom