Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training the Neonate (Raziel and Black_Lotus)

Alex frowned as she hid herself behind her skirt now, even if it made her completely open from the hips down. “Don’t you ever hide from me again. I never want you to feel ashamed or embarrassed around me.” He pushed against her, his cock hard once more as it pressed against her dripping core. “And did you think that I would let you get away, after baring yourself and begging for me? You made me hard again. Put it in yourself, love.”

She was adorable to him, and as she slid him in and he moved to fill her fully, he groaned softly from her great grip on him. “I’ll get to it.” He said, with a smile. He moved closer, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her in for a deep, hot kiss as his hips slowly started, a long thrust into her, over and over.

Alex was difficult with her, his thrusting changing so her movements did not match his own. His hips moved faster, thrusting harder into her. An arm wrapped around her hips, pulling her rough against him. His free hand slid into her top, cupping her breast. “You’re the best person I’ve ever been with.” He whispered.

Alex shifted, laying her back on his desk and leaning over her, kissing her hard and passionately as his hips thrusted, fast and rough like she wanted it. “But is it going to stay like that?” He mused aloud as he held himself over her, keeping pace for her.

Alex chuckled softly as he pulled her closer to him, but soon enough he shifted, pulling her with him as he sat in his chair, pulling her so she was straddled on him. “How often should I let you under my desk, Sivamet? Or was it not fun for you?”

Alex let out a soft groan as he felt her lips on his neck, hearing her talk. But her question made him chuckle. “Next time, Celeste. I want to feel you ride me right now. I want to see your face as you ride me and orgasm from it.”

Alex frowned at that, but shrugged. “Alright.” He sat back up, spinning her around and bending her roughly over the desk, before sliding back into her. His hips were rough and hard now with each thrust, a hand on the back of her neck to hold her down.

Celeste felt that she should have explained more but once Alexander started inside her, she was sure he would understand. Being rough handled as he was doing made Celeste wetter each time his cock entered her tight core. "Yees!" She moaned as he held her head down while he pounded her insides in.

His thrusts were rough and fast, burying deep into her as he held her pinned to the desk. His hand didn’t assist her clit this time, although he bent down over her, lifting her up now with every single thrust. “I’m contemplating a small punishment for taking so long in telling me what you want. Such as taking your top for the evening until you head back. That being said…” He growled low. “Nobody else is ever allowed to see your form. Nobody but myself.”

“Good.” It was a low, husky tone in his voice as he thrusted hard, unending in her. His lips found her neck, and he nipped at her pulse before biting down with a groan, enjoying her taste.

He fed shallowly, dragging it out so the sensation for her would be drawn out. No matter how she could look at it, he was going to make her orgasm right now and there was nothing she could do about it.

Alexander growled against her neck, smirking to himself as her hand held his head, and he felt her orgasm rock her. He thrusted softer through her orgasm, his fangs pulling out of her in the end. His tongue flicked over her neck where he bit, sealing the bite. “Very good.”

Except Alexander never relented on his grip. Indeed, he flipped her onto her back, shifting his hard length inside her in a teasing rocking motion. “I am a man of many things. As long as you don’t cross me, you never have to see the unsavory sides.”

“You are insatiable.” He said, with a chuckle, as his hips continued their slow tease. “Come get me, Celeste. Let me see just how much you want more, how much you want to please me.”

Back
Top Bottom