Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training the Neonate (Raziel and Black_Lotus)

His hips slowly worked on her, slow, deep thrusts that slowly picked up speed inside her. His lips were over her neck, her cheek and ear, as he whispered low and husky, teasing words interlaced with moans. “You’re a sensitive… mmm… little one, aren’t you? Ahh… Imagine it, every… oh… time we did it… mmm… more and more pleasure…” He nipped her earlobe, teasing her. “You never got this sort of… ah… satisfaction?”

As her second orgasm crashed onto her, and her pulsing grip drove several moans from his throat, right against her ear, he wondered how none of her other partners were unable to satisfy her this easily. It wasn’t like he was doing anything special. His body shifted, arms lifting her legs some, angling her to thrust deeper, hips going faster, rougher, a small slap audible with every thrust.

Celsete felt her body grow more and more joyous, the longer the time went by as he stayed with her. Gradually Celeste felt her grip loosen as she finally allowed her hands to once again roam his chest and stomach. She always admired his body and how he kept himself. Truly wanted more than this night but gladly took it as it was. "I want you to take me from behind." She pleaded breathlessly, keeping her knees up for him.

Alexander’s body was moving on its own. When he heard that pleading voice, he smiled, slowing his pace to a stop. “Of course, Celeste.” He said softly. He sat up, shifting her body onto her hands and knees, his fingers burying into the flesh at the side of her hips before he started, a moment of slow thrusting so she could get use to the new position before his hips thrusted hard, deep into her. A hand slid down from her hip as his body arched over a little, the hand taking her clit and rubbing it between two fingers.

Celeste was in absolute ecstasy as she grinded her hips against every thrust he made inside her, moaning loudly until she could do nothing but whimper. When his hands touched her already sensitive clit, Celeste threw her head back, panting in submission as her long blonde curls covered her sweat glistened back. "It feels sooo much better than I ever imagined." She whimpered, gripping his wrists as she grinded her hips with his, trying her best to match his thrusts.

Her every sound sent a shiver down his body, enjoying the feeling of her hips grinding just out of rhythm with him. “Oh, you like this? Then just wait for this…” His hand left her hips, going to her shoulders and forcing them to the bed, hips thrusting deeper into her as his other hand rubbed her clit fast, rough. He thrusted for a few minutes like this before he finally came, hot cum filling her to the inside. He thrusted two more finishing pumps before sliding out of her, kneeling over her form.

Surprised, Celeste moaned a final time feeling er body tingle at his touch on her clit as he pounded harder than she had ever felt inside her. The feeling of his hot seed exploding inside her pussy made Celeste finally slump onto the bed while he did the same. "You are amazing." She said softly, moving his hair from his sweat glistened face.

Alexander was breathing a little heavy, he hadn’t planned on going that long for her, but he did. “As are you. And it will only get better from here.” His eyes closed, breathing deep for a long moment before he shifted onto his side, pulling her against him. “I have to get back into the office in a few minutes, sadly.”

Celeste nodded slowly, dreading the idea of him leaving her. "May I come and visit as I usually do?" She asked, her small voice returning to her as she laid her head on his chest. Biting her lip, Celeste kept her eyes from meeting his knowing her second question would seem foolish but she wanted to know. "Am.... Am I yours?" She asked in almost a whisper watching how her hair and hi intertwined with each other.

Alexander held her close as she rested her head on him, his fingers running through her hair. “Yes, I expect you to come visit me later today.” He heard her second question, and he let it hang heavy in the air, even though he had the answer immediately. But finally he spoke. “Yes, Celeste. You are mine. And only mine. Which means, no other men for you.”

Alexander couldn’t help but smile as he heard her pledge to him, leaning down and kissing her, a soft brushing of his lips against hers. But soon enough he got up, his clothes appearing on his form once more. “Yes, I must go. And yes, I will see you in an hour. Don’t be late, Sivamet.” He turned his head, smiling at the beauty, before leaving.

Alex worked in relative silence for a long while. An hour had long come and past, and he started to get worried. So he sent someone to go get Celeste. It wasn’t like her to come late to see him.

Celeste was drained completely when she heard a slight banging on her door that shook her awake. Startled she panicked and hurried to the door to explain to the man sent by Alexander of course that she will be to the office shortly. She then brushed out the curls of her hair and showered, quickly chose her black lace bustier and coordinating lace thong and floor length skirt along with her black diamond studded sling backs and proceeded to walk into Alexander's office. Owning the room with her presence as she does every time.

Alexander was working, but everything seemed to be dropped when Celeste came into the room, shifting. “There you are, I was getting worried. Are you alright? Did someone come along to bother you?” He took her hand, pulling her over and sitting her across his lap, his lips finding hers. “Or did time merely leave you in its flows?”

Celeste was more than shocked by her caretakers attitude toward her but she loved being in lap as he had her. "Time left me completely, I am sorry I am so late." She replied shyly, kissing his lips in return as one of his employees stepped in causing her to recoil in self consciousness and stand on her feet to sit on his desk as she always had, not wanting to cause issues among his work environment.

Alexander didn’t seem to care as the man walked in on him with Celeste on his lap, smiling and holding back a laugh as she jumped up and onto the desk like a scared cat. “Yes, yes, send them in.” He waited until the door was closed before turning to Celeste. “Go ahead and get under my desk. You can listen without being seen. I’m sure you’ll find ways to entertain yourself.”

Upon his instruction, Celeste nodded and gathered the train of her skirt so that she can stay completely underneath his desk without detection. one she was situated, Celeste found herself staring directly at his groin. "He must stay erected she giggled to herself as she poked at the bulge. "I can most definitely entertain myself like this." She whispered, slowly unfastening his pants and pulling his exceptional length out before her.

Oh, this was exactly as planned, feeling her hands working on his pants to pull him out of them. His body and chair shifted, his legs sliding under the desk, leg on each side of her and his length showing perfectly for her. The door would open and closed, the people called in and taking a seat at the other side of the desk.

As she heard the door open and close, Celeste tuned them out since she had a much bigger issue to tackle, seeing as her mouth watered the closer she became to taking his dick in her mouth. Slowly she licked his head, letting her tongue wrap around it a couple times until she was comfortable to put it all in her mouth, sucking silently, making sure to please him and keep herself undetected. She bobbed her head faster until his entire length was in her mouth and touching her throat.

Alexander was very careful to control himself to the fullest, even as her slow working was driving his body into a heated craze. Damn, she was good. He almost didn’t hear what the men in front of him was saying. But he was able to read their lips and get the gist of it. “Yes, Cain. I have the perfect person picked out for the plan. Lacroix will have his hands full, and the region will be free. Of course, you’ll have to play your own part in this to not arouse suspicion. Sending someone strong on their own would be dangerous.”

“Of course, I’ll keep an eye on them personally.”

“Good. I don’t think we have any other problems for this, do we?”

“It seems not.” There was the sound of chairs moving, and Alexander leaned forward, shaking hands. The sound of the door opened and closed. Then Alex’s hand went under the desk, burying into her hair. “Damn, woman.” He muttered low.

Completely focused on working on Alexander's cock Celeste jumped a bit when she felt his hands in her hair, looking up at him, her big blue eyes full of lust as she bobbed her head faster releasing his cock from her deep method, but not from her mouth. She answered his curse with a simple "Hm?" knowing exactly what she was doing.

“You’re damn good, Celeste.” He mumbled, his hips now moving with her, a low moan from just how good her mouth was as it worked. “I’ll have to repay the favor to you later. Would you like that? Tell me.”

Back
Top Bottom