Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training the Neonate (Raziel and Black_Lotus)

Alex chuckled at her words, baring his neck for her, opening it up to her lips. "That's what I like to hear."

A soft moan left his lips as he felt her tease before finally biting down. His blood, that was his gift to her. He let her drink as much as she wanted, before shifting her, finding her lips for a heated kiss.

Alexander was not one to get lost in passion often. But he allowed himself to be today. He returned her grinding, pressing up into her as he accepted that deeper kiss. A chuckle came to his throat as his eyes found hers. "So much for finding your panties."

He let out a low growl from her careful teasing, lowering his head to nip at her neck. "Yes. I would like you. Give yourself to me, Celeste."

Alexander didn't take a second moment, a hand coming up to cup her breast roughly. His hips bounced up, lifting her up enough to shift himself before a hand came down to assist him, sliding into her once more. "Ride me."

She was so slow in taking him within her, and it made Alexander growl low. His hands found her hips, pushing her down until he was in to the hilt, a groan against her ear. "Damn, Celeste, you're tight. Always so good."

A low growl of approval left him as he heard those words from her, his hips following a slow rhythm, pushing up into her. "I love you, Celeste." He managed to whisper, before nipping her earlobe. Soft, hot moans came from him, right into her ear.

Another growl of approval left his throat as he heard those words from her. "Good." He managed to moan out. "Let's keep it that way." His hips continued to thrust up into her, grinding back when he felt that movement from her. "Such perfection." He muttered low, his lips finding the crook of her neck, teasing softly with his teeth.

Her breathless whispers sent him closer to the edge as his hips worked overtime for her, groaning at the movement. "You better not scare me like you did earlier again." He said in a low growl, before moaning out, hitting his orgasm and filling her inside with hot cum.

"Good." It was a soft growl into her ear as his hips worked a few last, slow thrusts into her to milk himself of the last few drops for her. "Because I ill make sure you get a suitable punishment if you do. And you will not enjoy it." He nipped her earlobe. "After all, you hurt me so with such words. It would be only fitting."

"I never told you to move." Alexander said softly, nipping her ear once more before lifting his head. He simply grabbed a nearby book, opening it behind her to start reading while she rested on him, buried inside her without a care.

"I'm not using you as a table." He said, as he turned a page in his book. "I don't wish to separate from you." He leaned his head down, kissing her shoulder gently. "Are you so eager to leave now?"

Back
Top Bottom