Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training the Neonate (Raziel and Black_Lotus)

Raziel99

Pulsar
Alexander was working in his office, looking over various memo’s from the world. Terra was all business, and it was starting to wear thin on his nerves, but there were its own high points. He took the first one off the large stack that he wanted to get done with for the night.

‘Lacroix is currently searching for the lost Ankharan Sarcophagus. Need-‘ Fuck this. That worm Lacroix was annoying as he was tenacious, enough so that even his own name was taken. But how to deal with such a maggot without dirtying his own claws… Ah, yes, send a Neonate his way, loyal to him. Yes, that would work. Make it like a work order. He scribbled it down before tossing it to another pile.

Another memo pulled from the pile. ‘Meyers to make new Twilight series book.’ EXTERMINATE. To make sure he had enough emphasis on that he underlined it several times before throwing the filth to the finished pile.

And another. ‘Bartholomeu held in custody in Europe.’ He thought for a long moment, before picking up the phone in his office. A quick call to get a transfer to his own facility would work, he was sure. He was interrupted in his work soon after the call by Zalera walking in.

“Brother, she wishes to see you if you are not busy.”
Alex pursed his lips before sighing. “See her in.”

Celeste had always been the only child in her world but greatly balanced by her caretaker Alexander who kept himself busy with his work when he wasn't battling his wit with hers. After being sat in the waiting room, sadly she compromised to wait until he had time to see her. Just when she was at her point of irritation his assistant had come to her and showed her inside. "It is not polite to make me sit out among those.... creatures and you know I do not like waiting." She groaned as she sat on his desk, covering a third of it with her light blue silk dress. "You have not come to visit me and you are supposed to be my caretaker Alexander." Her voice was small, as it always was when she was around him, which she began to get used to.

There she was, he could hear her the moment she entered the room, even though he didn’t pick his head up to look at her, buried in his current memo. Even as a fourth of it was covered as she sat down on the desk. “And it is not polite to pout to your Lord about such trivial uncomforts when we are pushed in on all sides. And never forget that you yourself are one of those creatures you are so uncomfortable around. As unrefined they are compared to you, they are your brethren.” Alex lifted her skirt to push it off his current memo, finishing the order before putting it to the side and looking up at her.

“You know how busy and important my work is, Celeste. I must make sure others do not know of our race, or they will come at us, and not with open arms. Surely a little time apart is a small price to pay for a long period of life. Now, what is it that you wish of my time, for there is still much to do for our world.”

Celeste rolled her eyes and stood beside him. "You were to have breakfast with me this evening and yet you never showed up. So you owe me food and time." She stated, lightly pulling her golden hair. "And there is a man in my bed chamber that refuses to leave, I need you to get rid of him for me." Innocently she looked at him hoping to not offend him with her second request which she knew would irritate him to the fullest.

“Ah, yes.” Alexander stood slowly, his limbs stretching on their own as she stood beside him. “I’m sorry for missing breakfast, but an emergency had come along. We can have a glass for lunch if you wish. However, there is someone bothering you in your room? I think that is a… far more pressing issue at hand. If you would be so kind as to lead the way, I will take care of this for you, Celeste.”

"You are not upset with me?" She asked, nervously leading him out of his office. Luckily for her, the estate she stayed in was no more then ten minutes away and she had wore her flats for the day. "Usually you would be reprimanding me right now for having men in my bed chamber." As they walked out toward her estate, Celeste stayed quiet, for she didn't want to intentionally make him angry even after she opened her bedroom door to show Alexander the man laid up in her bed. "There he is." She pointed as the male stayed asleep in her satin sheets.

“I know you did nothing with this man.” Alexander said as they walked to the nearby estate. “He merely put himself in your room. Nothing to your own fault.” He watched as she opened the door to her room, and he saw the man on her bed, sleeping. His eyes narrowed as he looked at the intruder, walking forward, lifting him up with a single finger under the chin, carrying him outside. “How rude, intruding on a woman’s bed chamber.” It was a low growl in his throat as he threw the man to the ground outside. “I would leave if I were you.”

Celeste stayed quiet after Alexander disposed of the man properly. "How do you know if I did or did not have relations with this man? You sound so sure of yourself as well as of me, but thank you." She said finally, toying with his hair as she noticed a strand come out of place. After finally settling her sheets, Celeste walked over to her sunroom and sat by the window to look at the moon just as she would do any other time.

“Well then,” Alexander walked out after her, standing at her side as he looked up at the moon and stars as well. “Tell me straight. Did you have relations with that man, then?” He didn’t turn to face her, or offer any influx of his tone to show any emotion. In the end, it didn’t matter too much, it was one night in a thousand years of life. But his curiosity was piqued. “And I wouldn’t lie, I can always delve into your grey matter for the truth.”

Celeste giggled, still looking up at the moon and its glory. "Yes actually I did. I was just bored of him and he wouldn't leave." She replied honestly. "Besides it helped me imagine something even better." She smirked, rising to her feet and looking at Alexander. "I am ready for that drink now."

“So he stuck around and you disliked that. Fair enough. But you must be careful about spreading your relations far, you could ruin the Masquerade if you are not careful.” Alexander turned, walking back into her room, then out to the hallway. “Yes, a drink, but what is it that was brought to your imagination? Surely teasing me with such a small notion wasn’t your intentions.”

"Alexander, you have been my caretaker since my father died, only you." She started then stopped after thinking more as to where her mind wanted to go. "Never mind that, I'm getting restless." Before giving him the chance to speak more about the subject Celeste hurried to the kitchen and roamed around, aimlessly looking for anything.

Alexander had said nothing until they were in the kitchen. “Restless is not the same as hungry, Celeste.” He chided, as he went to the refrigerator, pulling out a bottle of blood Chianti. He went to the cupboard, pulling out two glasses before pouring himself one, taking a sip to test the freshness. Good enough. “You cannot disarm my curiosity with such simple statements. Speak while you have time with me. Perhaps I’ll open a window of time later tonight for you if you do.”

Celeste felt a small smile creep across her face, yet she did not face Alexander. "You are bluffing Alexander and I know you are." She replied, looking at the wall. She couldn't understand if he knew where she was trying to g with her statement but she was in no way going to let her guard down even if he was her caretaker. "My drink please Alexander?"

“Now now, I have no need to bluff right now with you. Time is a peculiar thing, and can be manipulated to one’s will.” He poured a second glass and put it on the counter next to him. “But you know I don’t like to be kept waiting, so if you intend to keep quiet to taunt me, I may just retract such an offer to you. Make haste, Celeste.” He took another drink, downing his own glass before refilling it.

"Taking her drink she sipped quickly and stared at him. "You do not get it do you Alex?" She asked, a cold chill filled her body as she slowly became more and more upset with his response. "You talk about time when I only need you. You probably never felt as I do ever?" Celeste spat, standing face to face with him.

She turned to him, and Alex brought his glass to his lip, taking a long, slow drink before putting his glass down. “Don’t you ever think I do not see or understand anything going on in my estate. Because I do not say or act on it does not mean I do not understand or reciprocate. It is merely a matter of hearing and gathering information on such things that one can act. But you stand here, refusing to say information then accuse me about being callous.” He turned from her, filling his glass again.

"I want you to have sex with me. Tonight Alexander." Celeste demanded, pulling his hand gently to stop him from putting his back to her. "I wanted this for a very long time. Even if it is for only one night, I want this badly." She said lastly in her small voice. Her eyes stayed a the marble kitchen floor, unable to bring herself to look him in the eyes.

Alexander was silent for a long time, to let her stew in her own words, to build up the tension as he slowly drank his glass of blood wine. He turned to her after a long moment, seeing her gaze to the ground, and he lowered his head down, whispering into her ear. “If you do, you will never take another man. They won’t satisfy you enough even if I let you do it. You’ll want more than just one night. Are you sure you could do that?”

Celeste nodded, shivering at the sound of his voice echoing throughout her being. "I know I'll want more than one night Alexander. No other man?..... I will... Try." She stuttered on the last confirmation, then slowly pulled her face up to look at him. Although she wanted to run and hide, Celeste couldn't let her pride go out the door, as well as her dignity.

“There is no such thing as trying.” Alexander said in a low voice, standing fully once more as his eyes went over her. “You either do it, or you don’t. And I will be very displeased if you do.” He took the bottle of blood, corking it before putting it away, running the glasses under water to clean them before turning to her once more. “Tonight I will come to you. But first there are urgent matters I must attend to, and the sooner I finish them, the more time you will have with me. So, if I may…”

“Do not be so crestfallen.” He said after her. “You are acting as though I ate your puppy.” He turned, heading towards the main estate, up to his office. His biggest worry was Lacroix, but that could be saved for later. A neonate would be sent that way to deal with that locust. There was fable of the Russians getting antsy over something happening in Asia, but there was no information about that. No way to act on that. Finally, the main thing he went to address: one of the Kindred was captured and held up in Britain. A quick message to an ally to get him bailed out, and he was headed back to the side estate, to Celeste’s room. He knocked on the door.

Celeste had finally calmed her nerves and changed into a more appropriate satin slip, her long blonde locks were brushed neatly to help frame her face as she waited for Alexander. After a while, she heard a knock on her door. Excited for it to be Alexander, Celeste gathered herself epicenter and have him the approval to come inside. "It is open." She sang lightly, waiting by her vanity for him to walk in.

Alexander slowly opened the door and walked in as he heard that, still in his cloak and clothing from before, closing the door behind him before facing her, a soft smile on his face. “You look lovely this evening, Celeste. Feeling a bit of anticipation, now?” He smirked slightly, taking a few steps towards her. “Happiness? Excitement? Longing?”

Back
Top Bottom