Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Before Koga can even open his ridiculous mouth, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru drag him away.

"How many times do we have to tell you this you idiot wolf?! SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU!!!!"

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Krystal laughs and opens the window, calling out to them "I can keep the roses right?" she says with a laugh, smiling as she watches the two of them drag Koga away, amused. She actually never hated Koga, she just never saw him like he saw her. She never did understand why he even liked her, honestly. She was just a normal girl.

Marik laughed. "Really? Those two have to drag that idiot out of here just because he doesn't realize you don't want him? How pathetic is he?"

Koga continued to fight the dog demons the entire way back to the bone eater's well.

MEANWHILE

"Dare, Krys wants to take us to meet our mother....Please tell me you'll go with me? I'm nervous...the only mother I've ever known in this life is Ikuko...."

"Yup. That's Koga for you. He's been chasing after me for centuries. Sadly, he just won't take the hint that I only see him as a friend, nothing more." Krystal says with a sigh, looking kind of sad. She really did like Koga, just she didn't see him the way he wanted her too. It made her heart hurt to think about it, so she sighed, and kissed marik. "Marik, I wanna go home. Besides, i think its time you met my mother." she said with a small smile, her mind wandering. She wished Marik would propose already, but she didn't want to rush him. She knew him well enough to know that he would when the moment was right.

Darien looked to Serena and kissed her head, cuddling close. "Of course I will go with you love. I wouldn't have it any other way. You are my reason for living and I want to support you in anyway I can." he said with a light smile before bending down to kiss her softly.

Serena smiles happily, kissing him back and cuddling close. "Oh Darien, I'm so lucky to have you!!" She hugs him fiercely.

Marik: "He really needs to get a life love. Surely there are female wolf demons he could chase in the feudal era."

"yeah there is, but for some reason, he's only ever wanted me. I've never been able to explain it." she says with a sigh, kissing him lightly and hugging close, just loving being with him, dreams of their wedding already passing through her mind.

"As I am lucky to have you my sweet Usako." he says kissing her softly as Rini walks in the door. "hello mommy! Daddykins!" she says with a big smile, hugging them both.

"Hello Rini dear. Come give us a hug! We missed you! How was Crystal Tokyo?"

Marik: "He keeps that up and I'll destroy him," he laughs.

Krystal sighs, smiling a little. "oh he wil, but I wanna watch when you kill him. so sexy." she said with a wicked smirk, kissing him feverently.
Meanwhile rinni is hugging her future parents when Asuka sees her. "Rini! come play with us!" she yelled happily, running to the technicallt older cousin and hugging her tightly.

Rini hugs her back. "Hi Asuka! Mommy, can I play with Asuka please?"

Serena smiled and huggled them both. "Go play my lovies. Just make sure you're ready to go to Texas when penguin comes back with Marik dears!"

"texas? we're gonna see gramma meggy?! Yay!" she said, running around to play with asuka and the other 3.
Krystal kissed marik slowly, hugging him close. "We should probably go to the doctor before we leave for texas. I want to know for sure before we leave." she said with a smile, kissing his head.

"Wait a minute Rini, how did you know about Grandma Meggy?" Serena looks shocked at how her future daughter could know such a thing.

Marik looks at her confused. "Know what for sure my love?"

"I Told you earlier marik, i think I might be pregnant. I wnat to know for sure." she said, cuddling close holding him in such a way that if he faintd, she'd have him.

"You and she are very close in my time mommy. Auntie krys literally biult her a house in crystal palace usung uncle seto's drones." she replies, smiling lightly.

"course. Auntie Krys and mommy are super close to him, so he's like my uncle. i don't see my real uncle much. he's allways busy with work or trying to out do uncle marik and uncle ai and uncle yamcha, oh and also uncle vegeta. who knew the seiyan actually had a sweet side, right?" she said with a laugh, commenting on how krystal's exes (and a one night stand) still love and try to outdo her husband.

"yes, marik. pregnant. I've been feeling like i did when i had the twins." she said, hugging him close, but looking a little sad. "arn't you happy?"

Darien looks like he's about to be sick... You mean to tell me that I still have to put up with Seto freaking Kaiba in the 30th Century?! What does it take to get him out of my life, and Sere's?!

Marik: "Krys, I'm just surprised. I've never given much thought about fatherhood till recently. Please give me some time to adjust."

Get used to it daddy. uncle seto's not leaving." she said simply, then continued to play with her 4 cousins.
"okay love." she said with a smile, kissing him softly.

Darien stands there, not sure what to do. Sere turns to a bunny and hops on his head. "What's wrong sweetheart? Everything will be ok, I promise!"

Marik: "I wonder what kind of a father I will make...."

"an amzing one love. i mean look at how you are with the twins. they love you to death! it will all be alright love." she said, kissing him softly

"its nothing sere, just annoyed about having to deal with kaiba for the rest of eternity." he said with a lagh, cuddling the little yelow bunny.

She looks at him with big blue bunny eyes. "Is it really so hard to be nice to Setty? And Yusuke, Hiei and the others? They're just my friends Dare. you're the one I want!"

Marik relaxed a bit. "You think so?"

"no, its not hard sere. its frustrating. they insist on driving me crazy." he said, sighing. he really did just wish to be friends with them as well, but he knew it was impossible as long as they all loved sere.

"Iknow so love." she said with a smile, kissing him and holding him tightly. "now, shall we go see doc?" she saked, her eyes curious.

Her little bunny ears twitch sadly, not realizing why they antagonized each other all the time. "Why can't you guys get along?

Marik smiles. "Of course love. Let's go."

"because they all want you for themselves. i wish i could be friends wit them honestly."

"okay love." she said simply befor popping them to seto's hospital and asking to see a doctor.

She looks away, feeling sad. "It seems I cause a lot of problems...."

Marik is feeling a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

"its not you're fault love. you are just to irrisestable." he said with a smile, kissing her little bunny head.

"yes, this way. we'll need to run some tests." the nurse said, bringing them into a private room decorated just for krystal. she then took some blood and hurried off.

*20 minutes later*
the doctor comes in with a small smile on hhis face. "yes, miss kobayashi, you are pregnant. the test proves it."

She purrs a little, nuzzling her soft head on his arm. "You're irresistible to me Dare."

Marik looks almost as if he's going to pass out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom