Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"she will bunny. trust me. *scratches bunny's ears* i know she'll love you bunny." krystal says with a soft smile, the kids nodding their heads in agreement. "yeah, she'll love you auntie!" tenshi adds, kissing her little bunny head.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Sere licks his cheek. "I need cuddles from the kiddies!" She jumps into Tenshi's arms. "There's plenty of bunny love for each of you. Come here darlings!"

"okay auntie!" they all yell and cuddle her close, dancing her around and putting her in a bunny sized version of her princess dress. "aww, bunny you look so cute! krystal said, smiling widely.

Sere giggles and cuddles close to them. "I is Princess Bunny!" She laughs and gives each of them bunny kisses.

yes you are bunny! just like in silver millennium!" Krystal said with a smile, then worry coming across her face. "I hope marik is okay. i sense atem near.." *sighs*

She does her cutest bunny dance and hops on her twin's head. "I is Princess Bunny and I say no sadness in here. That means you, sad penguin! Cheer up! *licks your nose*"

Krystal laugs. i'm not sad. just concerned. I know atem is coming here. I can sense thos shadows anywhere." she said with a sigh, exsasperated.

Outside, Darien and Marik are talking. Yugi walks past, wearing the puzzle. "Marik, Atem wants me to tell you that he's going to Egypt so you can be with Krys. He's not going to interfere anymore. I'm going to take the puzzle back and bury it near the Pyramids."

*marik looks shocked, almost fainting* "what made him change his mind Yugi? I'm curious. but tell atem that he shouldn't leave yet. the shadow games can't be ;locked away by Krystal and Seto alone." he adds, sighing a little sad for atem, but happy that he can be with Krystal.

"Atem is giving the rest of his power to Seto and Krys. He no longer has shadow powers. So it'll be up to them, with your help, to lock them away. He no longer wishes to be with her, all he wants is to return home in peace."

"Alright. Though I don't know how Krystal will feel about that. She may not want to admit it because she loves me, but she loves him too. Its always been like that. *he sighs a little* Krys, why can't you just pick one of us?" Darien looks to marik, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I think in this life she already has. though, who knows what the future holds. Rini always talks about how pretty her mom and aunt's crowns are. Course knowing Krys she'd make herself one just for the sparkle factor." he says, smiling a little as Krys comes out of the apartment, hugging Marik and kissing his head. She looks to the puzzle, slight sadness in her eyes and then speaks.
"so, whats going on here? something wrong you two? you look awful sad marik."

Yugi is the first to speak. "Atem is giving his shadow powers to you and Kaiba. He's going to go back to Egypt to live in peace. He all he is asking for is you to be happy in your new life."

Krystal sighs, "Oh atem.. I appreciate it, but why the change of heart?" Krystal looks at Yugi a little sadly, unsure what to say. She didn't know what would possess atem to change his mind. Usually when it came to her, he'd fight to the death. Krystal just didn't get it. she clutched the blue rose locket he gave and and stood there, not sure what to feel.

"He is tired of fighting. He wants your happiness because he loves you. Egypt is calling him and he wants to go home."

"Oh Atem.." Krystal was at a loss for words again, she didn't know what to do. She just looked to marik and then back to Yugi, her smile widening just slightly. "Tell him thank you. He has no idea what he's done for me. *notices Yugi's glowing a bit, and then he phases to Atem* Really. Thank you atem." Krystal smiles a little sadly as she hugs him, noticing he smells like her favorite cologne. "maybe in another millennium my spiky haired Egyptian god" she wipers almost inaudibly in his ear before breaking the hug.

*he hugs back stiffly* No, my dear. This is what's best. I have no desire to leave my puzzle. You're welcome and I wish you well." He leaves, tears silently streaming down his face.

Krystal watches him go, something in her breaking whether she realizes it or not. She takes a deep breath and takes Marik's hand, smiling a little sadly. She really didn't know what to do. Now she'd really need to talk to Ai. "Well love, looks like you won this time." she says, kissing him lightly. That all she could say for now, squeezing his hand and looking to darien. "So, Darien wanna meet you other future mother in law? I'm ready to visit home." she said with a smile.

"Sure love. I am ready."

Darien watches, dumbfounded. He knew without a shadow of a doubt that if he were facing a situation like Atem, he'd fight for Serena with every breath in his body.

Sere gathered the kids up and went out to see her sister.

"good. *smiles at bunny* so, we going to Texas or what? I've been really craving a stupid burrito!" she said with a laugh, cuddling close to marik. Yoko and Yumi smiled at marik, looking kind of meek, but not afraid. "Are you done being mad at mommy?" Yoko asked curiously, hugging Krystal's leg.

"really? it sorta sounded like it. course, what do i know, i'm only 3." he says with a smile, looking at marik. Krystal smiles and picks him up, hugging him close. alright, lets all pop travel. its much faster. she said with a smile as equally wide as Yoko's but inside she hurt..

"Sure love, but can we do it privately?" she asked, cuddling Yoko just a bit more before putting him down and popping marik and herself to the penthouse bedroom. "now, what is it you need to talk to me about love?" she said with a small smile.

"Krys, I'm sorry if I seemed angry at you. I'm not. I love you more than life itself and would do anything to make you happy. Just please don't ask me to share you with your exes. Friends are fine, but I just don't want your exes drooling over you. Try to understand: I'm a one woman man. You're the one I want. The only one."

Krystal kisses him lovingly and cuddles close, looking at him. "I know Marikins. I love you too. I'll see what I can do about the exes, but most of them do just stay friends with me because they still secretly love me." she says with a sigh, sensing something near by and sticking her tongue out annoyed. "Koga.." she mutters almost unintelligibly as she walks to the window, where sure enough, he's standing with a giant bouquet of blue roses. "Ugh, not again.." she says with a face palm looking to marik with a loud sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom