Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew smirked. "The girl can't resist you no matter what you wear. Aren't we the lucky little pretty boy who didn't think he'd ever fall in love with Meatball Head!" He couldn't resist teasing him about the early days in his "relationship" with Sere. It had taken all of two weeks to convince Andrew and Chad that Darien had it bad!

Marik's eyes narrowed to slits. "Who on Earth said anything about Prince Onyx?"

Sere looked at her sister. "I'm not sure. If they do, I'm hoping they have one with roses lining the top of the dress...."

Darien chuckled. "Yeah, something like that." He said smiling.

Bucky chuckled. "I did. I was just curious." He said, and at mention ofnhis old name, his prince attire appeared, black crystal earrings including.

Krystal smiled. "Well, we'll look around."

Andrew and Chad didn't stop teasing him the entire time.

Marik gaped at him. "So now you're magically Prince Onyx are you?"

Sere and Rei started combing through the racks in the shop, looking for dresses.

Darien chuckled at the teasing, finding it amusing.

Bucky chuckled. "I've always been onyx. Why do you think krys calls me onyx?" He asked, smiling slightly.

Krystal looked for dresses too, trying on a a pretty dark blue one. "Bunny, you think he'd like me in this?

Just for spite, the guys start singing the old nursery rhyme about kissing...

Marik glared at him. "So, can you explain what for idiocy ran through your head when you decided to take the coward's way out with suicide? Penguin wasted too long crying over your moronic behaviour. Don't think you mean too much to her now. I'm here and here I will remain."

Sere smiled. "Penguin, baby blue always looks good on you. For your wedding dress, we should get you a white one with blue roses on it!"

Darien chuckles.

Onyx shook his head. "It wasn't suicide. It was just meant to look like suicide. I was murdered buy that pesky alter of my brother. He thought killing me would bring krys back to him, but she didn't remember him." he explained, sighing. He was unlikely to be believed, but it was the truth. He nodded at marik's next comment. "I'm sure." Was all he said, clothes changing back.

Krystal made a face. "I don't like white. Its tacky. My wedding. Not wearing white." She said finally. Crossing her arms.

They start shoving tuxes into his arms. "Go try 'em on big boy."

Marik rolled his eyes. "A very likely story. Sadly, the ones who remember the most about Silver Millennium may not be able to confirm your story."

Rei and Sere roll their eyes at her. "White isn't tacky, it's traditional!" cried bunny. Rei smirked. "It stands for purity, and we already know she's been to bed with Marik more times than she can count. No more purity there!" she teased her other friend

He laughs andbtries them on.

Bucky nodded. "Perhaps. But krystal will soon have puto's powers. Setsuna is not what she appears." he said cryptically, looking at marik.

Krystal chuckled. "I still don't like white. I wanna wear blue." She said, pouting.

The guys laugh at the one the hid in the pile: a pink and white tux. Macho man would flip, and if Sere could see him, she'd die laughing.

Marik didn't look shocked. "Tell me something Krystal and I haven't already figured out for ourselves. Setsuna Meioh is ruining the happiness of the girls she was sworn to protect."

Sere smiled. "Relax penguin. But wouldn't Marik prefer a traditional Egyptian wedding?"

"Pink and white? Those weirdo's" he said, laughing.

"Yes, but this time she'll really mess up." he said, having deduced this by watching the time senshi.

Krystal si gh ed. "Maybe, but I don't white." She said, crossing her arms. "I like having my own flair."

Andrew called to him from outside. "Try on the one with Serena's favorite color in it! We wanna see it!!!"

Marik didn't look surprised again. He'd been conducting his own surveilance of the time senshi and knew she was about to blow things sky high. "I know."

"I don't think Egyptians back in the day did the white wedding gown penguin."

Even though he did look reasonably decent in the pink and white, Chad and Andrew were howling with laughter. They took a picture and sent it to Krys's cell phone, knowing if they sent it to Sere she'd smack the crap out of them for playing dirty with her guy.

Marik looked at him steadily. "I've warned Krystal. Serenity as you well know, hates to see the bad in anyone. She continues to give Meioh the benefit of the doubt. For now that is all that can be done."

Serena gaped at her sister. "You never mention Big Brother...."

Darien rolled his eyes and went back into the changing room.

Bucky nodded. "I know she does. Krys wants to do that as well, but she's bitter about the loss of her son because setsuna sent him away to live with bruce. He would have been safer with krys. Less chance of joker finding his son." He explained, knowing marik would know all about krys's rape by the crazy clown.

Krystal looked soft. "I suppose i have forgiven him for being a total possessive prick." She admitted sighing. She hoped marik and he would make up at some point.

Andrew and Chad are still howling with laughter, waiting for a reply from Krys.

Marik sighed. "I know."

Sere looked a little sad. "I really liked him. He was so nice! Penguin it looks like you've got a text message!"

Darien put on a dark blue tuxedo this time.

Bucky nodded. "I wish that setsuna was not so bitter." She admitted, sighing.

Krystal looked at the text message and chuckled. "Hehe. Looks like the guys are teasing darien." she said, not adding anything on Atem.

The boys nodded. "You show up like that, Sere isn't going to wait for the vows, buddy!" Chad grinned. They all knew Dare looked too good in a color that matched his eyes. Bunny would go bonkers....

Marik nodded. "Meioh has been a bigger problem than anyone realizes. She was the one who gave Beryl the idea to take over the Earth and kill Serenity to get Endymion. Beryl wasn't bright enough at the time to figure out that Meioh was intending to kill her too for the prince."

Sere giggled. "What have they done to my guy now?"

Darien chuckled. "So, you think this is the one, or should I keave dark blue for marik. You know krys is not gonna wear white." he said, smiling.

Bucky nodded. "That doesn't surprise me in the least. What I don't understand though is if she hates the girls, who have shown her nothing but love, yet she loves sere's daughter? Doesn't add up, man." He said, looking curious.

Krystal chuckled and showed sere the picture. "He soes look good, but its still funny." She admitted, cracking a smile.

Chad and Andrew gave that one some thought. "Dunno dude. Go try on the rest of them."

Marik looked at him like he'd missed something obvious. "Meioh ''loves'' Chibi so much because of who her father is. She has coveted her from the moment in the 30th Century that Sere and Dare told her they were going to have a baby."

Sere nearly fell on the floor laughing. "He's so hot and yet so ridiculous! Send that baby to my phone. That's going to be my new contact picture for him!"

Darien nodded. "Okay" he said going backninto the changing room, finding a lavender suit like the one he wears in crystal tokyo. He tries it on.

Bucky nodded. "Oh, i see. I don't know how I missed that." He said, scratching his chin.

Krystal chuckled again. "Of course bunny." She said as she sent the picture.

The boys sit and wait patiently for him to make his appearance. "Come on out pretty boy, no more primping!"

Marik sighed. "It's the logical assumption, given Meioh's psychotic obsession with Endymion. She loathes Chibi's mother, loves Chibi because of Endymion who we all know would sooner die than be with anyone but Sere. If I could eliminate Meioh now, I'd do it. She's annoying."

Sere giggles and sets the picture for him on her phone, as he sends a picture of the blue tux to her directly. "Hey penguin, Dare wanted to know if you would like him to save the blue tux for Marik to wear at your wedding since you don't do white."

Darien came out in a lavender suit. "What do you guys think? Its like the one I wear in Crystal Tokyo." He admitted smiling.

Bucky nodded. "True." he said before he smiled. He had decided he like marik.

Krystal looked at the picture. "Nah, he looks to good un that suit. Tell him marik can wear black." She said, smiling.

The boys erupted in laughter. "Lavender may not look so weird on a guy in the future, but here dude you don't look like you're going after a girl...."Chad said between gales of giggles.

Marik nodded. He had decided he would be peaceful with Bucky for now.

Sere texted him back that he looked really good in the blue, according to penguin, and Marik could wear black. "He really did look hot in that, didn't he penguin?" She giggled like a schoolgirl.

Andrew heard Darien's phone go off. "So, what was the verdict on the blue tux cape boy?"

Sere decided that if he went with the blue tux, she was going to go with a pink and blue dress. She found one, but wasn't sure she would look good in it.

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Maybe for you. Dariens not mybtype sere andbyou knowbit. But yes, it looks good on him because it brings out his eyes." She said in a designer kind of way, hoping marik and bucky were okay. She worried something might happen.

Darien smiled. "Krys says marik will wear black." he said, getting the tux fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom