Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"Yes, I am. We need to have a long talk in the morning. Something more than Kurama has you upset."

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"Okay Keiko. I'll explain it all in the morning." she says with a small smile as she follows her into the bedroom, yawning. Krystal was exhausted., all this emotion over him and the prospect of marik meeting Keiko.. it scared her. She wanted to be his! Granted, she loved Keiko like a sister and wanted nothing but happiness for her, but she loved marik with all her heart. She didn't want to have her heart broken again.

"You too Keiko." she said with a smile as she climbed into bed next to her and lay down falling asleep almost instantly. Krystal Really was exhausted. this time though, she didn't dream of Kurama. she dreamed about marik leaving her with two kids (and the twins whom he wanted to adopt) for Keiko. it troubled her, but she still slept, crying only a little.

Before Krystal knew it, it was 10 o' clock in morning, and she was waking up from her sleep, rested but sad. She did her usual morning stuff and then went to kid bedroom to wake them up, since Keiko wasn't up yet. "Lovies, Time to get up and greet the day my little demons!" she said with a bright smile as she oped the curtains on their windows.

"Mommy! When did you get here?!" They run to Krys and glomp her.

"Mommy came late last night little ones. Come on, Auntie Keiko will make breakfast."

Krystal smiles at them and cuddles them tight, picking the two children up effortlessly, and bring them to the living room. "I've missed you lovies. I told your father about you too. You'll meet him in a couple months. He's gone away to a fighting tournament." she says with a sad smile, preying once again for Kurama's welfare. You could smell the scent of waffles in the air as Keiko called them into the kitchen for breakfast. Krystal smiled and picked the kids up once again, bringing them to their chairs, and then sitting in her own chair.

Keiko puts the waffles on their plates, pouring the kids orange juice. "What would you like to drink Krys?"

"Could I have some orange juice too sissy?" she asked, looking almost like one of her own children. Krystal ate her waffles happily and smiled, the food somehow making her feel better. That was Keiko for you though, she was always able to make the best food in the world. When she was done, she patted the kids heads and walked out to the bathroom to change. She popped some of her clothes to the house and quickly changed, coming out in a cute blue sundress and heels. "Guess what lovies? Today you get to meet marik!" she said with a wide smile.

Krystal Laughs as well. "To true Keiko. its kind of ironic considering their dad is patience itself." she says with a smile as she cuddles the kids, happy to be near them. She still had to talk to Keiko, but right now, she just wanted lovies.

The kids almost act like little kittens, snuggling and rubbing around their mother. Keiko grins. "I see they are perfecting their baby animal act..."

"yes. quite appropriate too." she said with a devious smile. kissing their heads and turning into a penguin. "cuddle me lovies!" she says with a smile.

Krystal gives them penguin cuddles and sings to them dancing goofily. She loved being a penguin. Its warmer. she smiled at them as she danced, beckoning them to join in. "dance with me lovies!"

she continues to sing and dance, wondering what Keiko is up to. she cuddles up to th twins and puts a rose in yu'is hair and then hands one to Yoko. "from your father." she says with a smile as she kisses their heads.

Krystal purrs, and cuddles close to the kids, smiling. "when we get back to the apartment, i'll show you pictures of your dad okay?" she says with a smile.

Krystal cuddles them close, looking around. "i wonder how Kurama is doing? she thinks to herself as she cuddles the kids more.

Kurama is once again trying to keep a fight from breaking out, this time on the ship to Break Neck Island. "Now gentleman, you really don't want to fight with us do you?"

"You bet we do! We wanna see if Team Urameshi is really as great as people say it is!"

MoonPrincessSerenity said:
Kurama is once again trying to keep a fight from breaking out, this time on the ship to Break Neck Island. "Now gentleman, you really don't want to fight with us do you?"

"You bet we do! We wanna see if Team Urameshi is really as great as people say it is!"
"Beat their asses Kurama!" Krystal says telepathically, as she cuddles the kids more, happy to be with them. She smiles happily and hands them each a little kitsune plush and kisses their heads. "Just a little present cause I love you two so much. I'll be back. your auntie and i need to talk okay? why don't you watch some TV?" she says with a smile as she walks towards Keiko, smiling a little, but slight sadness in her eyes.

MoonPrincessSerenity said:
"Ok mommy!" They go play.

"Ok Krys, let's talk."

Krystal walked toward Keiko's bedroom, waiting for her to follow. She looked to her finger and saw no ring, wondering if marik would ever propose. She'd love that. She loved him more than anything in the world, it was like a gravity she couldn't stop, almost like what she felt for atem 5 millennium ago. She looked to Keiko and smiled, wondering what to do next, and hoping Kurama was okay. she had heard the first round of the tournament happened on the boat.

Keiko eyed her suspicously. "Ok, now you are going to tell me why you didn't bring Marik to visit the kids and what exactly brought you here in the middle of the night. I want the absolute truth Krys. I'll know if you are fibbing."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom