Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena wrapped her arms around his neck lovingly. "Darien, I know you will be wonderful. It's your birthright to be king. Don't take my doubts about myself and make them your own. You're too wonderful for that."

He looked at her with mirth in his eyes. "Because you are everything I am not. You are more than I deserve."

Krystal gave him a light kiss. "Marikins, you have suffered a lot in all the incarnations you have had. You deserve happiness." she told him, pulling him close to her.

Darien smiled. "You are to sweet bunny, but everyone has doubts. its normal occurenace." he said, pulling her closer.

Serena cuddled into him, looking into his eyes. "Dare, if I'm sweet, it's because you deserve sweetness in your life. I want you to be happy and will do anything to make you smile. I love you, Darien. Always and forever."

Marik kissed her head. "As long as I have you, I will be happy. A crown is not going to make me happy."

Krystal smiled lightly, kissing his lips. "then, I think that you will be happy mst of your life, my love." she said softly, cuddling into him.

Darien smiled and kissed her lightly. "thank you bunny. I love you too." he said, smiling softly.

Sere smiled and laced her fingers with his. "I still can't believe we're engaged......can you? It seems like just yesterday you were teasing me about my hair....." she grinned up at him.

Marik cuddled her close. "I should hope so. I love you very much princess."

Serena kissed him back. "Oh Dare....I saw something that is going to make you feel a little queasy....." She wondered how her fiance would handle knowing some idiot had drawn him and male Seiya shirtless and kissing......

Marik kissed her back. "So what would you like to do now love?"

Serena, feeling her love needed to be prepared for the supreme idiocy that runs around on the internet, digs her cellphone out and shows him the drawing of him and Seiya sans shirts and kissing. "The fans of our anime have sick twisted minds my love.....I just want you to be prepared for some of the stuff that you may find...."

Marik thought for a moment. "I'm not sure....."

Sere smiled a little. "It gets worse. They have you romancing Rei and Minako too.....And this isn't the only Seiya picture floating around out there...."

He smiled at her. "Whatever you want to do my love."

Darien made a face. "Our fans are so weird." He admitted sighing.

Krystal smiled. "Okay, i'll order the takeout. Hmm, i feel like watching sebastuan stan movies. She said pulling out covenant 1 and 2, followed by political animals and kings. "I want to meet him really badly. He reminds me of bucky, and looks so like him, im thinking hw may be becca's son." She admitted, chuckling.

"I don't think they really like me--the airheaded princess--being your destiny. They want you with Ami, or Minako, or Rei or anyone who would be a better match for you than me." She struggled to not let him see how much the opinions of people she had never even met weighed on her constantly. He was always saving her and she didn't want him to feel like he had to be responsible for their reaction too.

Marik smiled indulgently. "Whatever my lady wants."

Darien hugged her, kissing her softly. "Everyone has their own opinions, but the only ones that matter are the ones of those closest to you. Besides, even krys is lightening up on me, but i think she secretly writes fabfiction where you're with seto. Probably helps her cope." He admitted with a chuckle, smiling.

Krystal grinned and kissed him, ordering the food. "You're to good to me. Oh, i'm thinking of auditioning for his new movie. He's plauing bucky. I'm gonna audition to play myself." She said, smirking a bit.

She kissed him back. "I write fanfiction too, but I mainly exaggerate our romantic moments," she winked at him flirtatiously. "Penguin likes to play with reality when she writes."

He kisses her back. "Just promise me you won't fall for him?"

Darien smiled. "I now she does. I've read some of her fan fiction. its actually pretty good Probably has something to do with her power of being able to see multiple outcomes." he deduced, smiling at her.

Krystal chuckled. "I won't. If he is Rebecca's son, he's technically my nephew." she admitted, giving him a kiss. she couldn't deny how handsome he is though.

Sere smiles. "No love, they're very boring compared to penguin's." She cuddled into him, loving how perfectly she fit into his arms.

Marik smiled proudly. He was going to enjoy being a father.

Darien smiled. "Boring or not, i'll be the judge, if you ever want me to read them?" he asked, looking curious.

Krystal smiled lightly and kissed Marik. "I can't believe we'll be parents, marikins. its exciting." she said happily, putting on her hello kitty bathrobe and getting the foo as it arrived.

Darien smiled. "At some point, sure. I'd love too." He said, kissing her head.

Krystal smiled, bringing the food in, and popping in the first covenant dvd. "You know, the people that this movie are based off of are way cooler in person. Chace is a bit possessive though. But caleb? I love him to death. He's like my brother." You remember them, neh? Caleb and the guys helped you save me from chace." She said in a bit of a jumble as she gave marik a kiss, setting the food between them as she took a sip of herbal tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom