Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krystal sighed. "It isn't Darren I hate, it's his soul. It's darker than baki's. It will someday curropt him." She admitted sighing. She looked at him. "Bunny only sees what She wants to. I've been trying for millennium to get her to see otherwise. I don't want to see her hurt because of that evil man who only wants the crystal." She said, looking pained. She wished She could get sere to see.

Darren nodded. "I know bunny. It's aright. They didn't really mean what they said. You just cry." He said, cuddling her close.

Sere gave him a watery smile. I will find a way to get the evil out of him....But I know that he loves me.... "I shouldn't be so sensitive...."

Marik looked at her. "Krys, she truly sees him the way her bunny nature does. Someone to love who loves her."

Darren smiled lightly. "Don't worry sere. Being sensitive is never a bad thing." He said, kissing her head.

Krystal sighs. "That's just the thing, marikins,s I'm not sure he even really does." She admitted, looking frustrated. She wished She could just kill the prick for what She knew he would do to her sister in the future.

She cuddled close. "Darien, we need to talk...."

Marik looked at her. "Krys, I've seen him rip guys limb from limb for so much as daring to look at her in a disrespectful way. That man is as in love as he can get."

She stroked his cheeks lovingly. "Darien, you know penguin believes your soul....Endymion....to be evil, don't you?" Serena desperately didn't want to have this conversation, but she knew it was vital to before she could even hope to begin to find a way to get the taint out of him.

Marik sighed as well. "Your sister has saved thousands with the crystal. She will find a way to get the evil out of him. And I know that he loves her very much. Do you have any idea what his most treasured possession is?"

Darien nodded. "I do. I sense something evil in me, but I choose to ignore it. It hasn't caused me any trouble." He admitted, sighing.

Krystal sighed. "I'm sure you're right, but still I'm wary. I don't want to see her hurt." Krystal said, looking frustrated that She couldn't do anything to help.

Serena looked up at him. "I love you so much. Your soul being evil doesn't stop me loving you. We will find a way to get this taint out of you. I promise."

Marik hugged his fiancee. "No one wants to see her hurt. Darien especially. He adores her."

Krystal sighed. "I know, marikins, but I dont really trust him." She admitted, rubbing her stomach as she cuddled into her fiancee.

Darien smiled. "I love you too, usako. I will always, even if krystals prediction comes true." He said, cudddling her close.

She smiled back. "I love you too. So very much..." she wrapped her arms around him, cuddling into him.

Marik held her hand. "Because you're the oldest, it's your nature to worry about your baby sister. I've spent plenty of time around him, especially during those nightmares. He screamed for her so loud I honestly thought he'd get arrested if his neighbors woke up. He was so terrified she'd die if he was near her, yet he couldn't bear not to see her. It was heartbreaking in many ways."

Darien smiled. "I love yountoo, usako" he said, pulling her closer.

Krystal nodded. "I know all about that, marikins. Those dreams were sent by endymion to cause my sister and he pain. I cant trust for sure his evil soul is gone. Not yet." She said, sighing.

Serena tried to stifle a yawn. "So what does my incredibly perfect fiance want to do today?" she smiled up at him, her eyes full of light and love.

Marik looked at her with concern. "You think that obnoxious side of him is still going to ruin their happiness?"

Darien smiled and gave her a kiss. "Im not sure. How about we see a movie? I hear krys's debut movie comes out today." He said, smiling.

Krystal sighed. "Im really not sure, marikins. All I know is when he takes the crown, he becomes awful." She said, looking contemplative.

Serena smiled back at him. "I love you too Mamo-chan." How could she tell him that she didn't want to be the Earth's Queen, that all she wanted was to have a happy family with him and their children....

He looked at her. "I know. But believe me I'm not doing this to get myself a crown..."

Darien smiled, giving her a light kiss. "All will be fine sere, queen or not." He said, guessing at her worries.

Krystal chuckled and gave him a kiss. "I know, marikins. Though, a crown would suit you." She admitted cuddling close.

Serena's eyes went wide. "When did you turn into a mind reader Dare? I'm just afraid of what life will be like if I become queen....You know I'm not very smart....."

Marik looked at her. "I don't need a crown when I have you my love."

Darien smiled. "I'm not. I just worry about the samebthing, only about myself. I worry im not going to be a good enough king." He admitted, sighing softly.

Krystal smiled and gave him a kiss. "I don't know whatbi did yo deserve you, marikins" she said, holding him close.

She cuddles into him. "You would make a wonderful king. You're a genius for heaven's sake! You deserve better than a meatball headed fool...."

Marik kissed her back. "I often feel that way about you, love."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom