Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not worried. None of them can get here from living world. So I'm pretty sure you're stuck here with me where you belong."

Sere looked at them. "Until we get in touch, all you will be staying here. No offense boys, but hopefully we can avoid an all out war. If we need you we will get in touch. Darien and I have a soul bond and can communicate through it. He'll know if I'm in danger and when he says it's go time, Bucky, he'll bring you to where we are. Wherever it is." She hugged Marik. "It'll be ok future brother. I promise we'll get sissy home. Angel or no Angel."

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah, don't underestimate the senshi, or bucky, or marik. You will see." she said, smirking at him. She had comfidence in her senshi. "Why now, tony? Why not Ten years ago? You've been goone 10 years." She said, looking kind of annoyed.

Bucky didn't look to happy, but agreed. "Alright. But I won't like it." He admitted, his clothes changing to his princely outfit as he sat in the chair, holding a plush that looked like Krystal. Marik just nodded. "Damn; he really does love her." He thought, slight jealousy coming through, though he knew bucky wouldn't interefere.

Serena hugged her fiance and future brother-in-law. "Everything will be ok. I promise." She gets the senshi on their communicators and explains the situation before transforming in to Super Sailor Moon and leaving to meet the girls at Rei's temple.

"It took me awhile to get used to things as an angel and I needed to make sure everything was perfect before you arrived my love," he said.

"But ten years tony? Didn't you think I might move on, tony? I swear, I'll tell Andy on you." she said, knowing that Andy was the highest death angel, and also an ex. They had dated long ago. A few minutes later, Andy came in, looking annoyed until he saw Krystal. He hugged her. "You. Are. In. So. Much. Trouble. She's not supposed to be here." He said, still hugging Krys. While he didn't approve, it was still good to see Krystal.

Marik smiled. "I know you will sissy." He said, watching her go.

Suddenly the senshi appear, being led by Serena. "No offense Andy but can I take her back? Or do I have to smack the other one senseless first?"

Darien paced, waiting for any sign that there was trouble. He tended to overreact when Sere was off on a mission where he couldn't go. Call it a habit derived from their tendencies to die before they can actually have a life together.

Andy chuckled. "Oh, you can beat him up first. I'll take Krys back to marik and bucky. Those two are probably driving themslves batty." He said, making an opening and appearing with Krys. "Hey, I'm Andy. Yes, I am an ex, and yes sere's fine, Endy. The senshi are just beating up tony a bit." He admitted, as Krys clung to him. "Andycandy, make sure he gets hell for this, okay?" She asked, walking over to marik and cuddling into him.

Bucky looked on, smiling a little. "Glad you're okay penguin. I'll be going home now." He admitted, disappearing as quickly as he came, but not before leaving a chaste kiss on her lips.

Marik stifled his natural irritation at that and looked to his future brother-in-law. "Relax Darien. Sere's fine. You know she is. Bunny will be in your arms again before you know it."

Serena is thoroughly enjoying beating the crap out of the death angel. Darien would get a kick out of this, she thought.

Krystal hugged marik back, giving him a soft kiss. "I'm all yours, marikins." She whispered, cuddling into him and resting her head on his shoulder.

Darien took the exhausted Sere. "You beat him up good, right Sere?" He said, holding her.

Serena cuddles into his arms, completely exhausted.

Lita piped up, "You know how fiercely protective she is about the ones she loves. And that guy just wouldn't stop calling her a dumb blonde, either. I couldn't even get one good blast of Supreme Thunder in!"

Marik held his fiancee close.

Darien cuddles his fiancee close. "He called her a dumb blonde? That shows he wasn't particularly bright. But sounds like she had a good time, anyway." He said, chuckling a little at the mental image.

Krystal cuddled closely into marik, Kissing him softly. "I'm tired, marikins. Let's go home." She said, and little did she know, someone from her past would be at the apartment waiting for her. Marik wasn't gonna like this one bit, particularly since the man that waited for her was none other than Thor odinsonhoHow he found her was a mystery, but he wanted her back.

Darien hugs her close. "Yes you are, mi'love. Yes you are." He said with a smile, kissing her head.

Krystal relaxed in marik's arms contentedly, though she sensed someone in the penthouse. She looked around, Getting up from her comfy spot in bed and with Marik to look more closely. As she came out of her room, she heard a a voice like thunder. "Lady Krystal!" It bellowed, and Krystal grinned. There was only one man who called her that. "Thunderball! I thought you you'd forgotten about me! I haven't seen you since silver millennium!" She exclaimed, Hugging his large form tightly. Thor stroked her hair lovingngly, kissing her head in greeting. "I could never for get you, little song." He said, kissing her hand, using the old nickname he had given her way back then. Krystal just giggled. She hoped marik wouldn't take this to hard. Thor wasn't really an ex, but he had loved her since they met as children on the moon.

Marik appeared and managed to disguise his emotions completely from Krystal. "I'm her fiance, Marik Ishtar."

Serena beamed up at him. Rei was the next one to speak. "So, you two are even more lovey dovey than usual. Something exciting happen?" Since she was psychic she had a huge clue as to what was going on. But she suspected Serena wanted to tell them herself.

Krystal smiled and walked over to marik, hugging him, while he was masking his emotions, she could still sense his jealousy. "Thunder Ball's not an ex per say, since we never really were together, though I was betrothed to him once. Mother and Odin set it up when we were kids after the vegeta fiasco. Yeah, don't ask." She explained, and Thor hid his emotions from both the pretty senshi and her fiancee. Though he loved her, he wouldn't ruin her happiness simply because of that. That wasn't the way he worked. It was however, how his brother worked. Perhaps he could tell his brother the good news, see what would happen. That would be interesting indeed, seeing as the two brothers often fought over who would be a better match for Krystal. "I simply came for a visit, lord marik. It has been a long time since I saw moonpie. Loki has been asking after her." He admitted, chuckling a little.

Darien smiled. "Go ahead and tell her, usako." He said softly, hugging her a bit closer to him.

Serena blushed as he called her his little rabbit and looked into his eyes. I'm so blessed, she thought. "Rei, Ami, Lita, Mina......we're engaged!"

Most of the other girls squealed excitedly for their princess and her prince. Everyone but Ami seemed happy for the glowing couple.

Marik watched. "I'm sure you and your brother will be invited to the wedding. Assuming Loki can keep from causing mischief."

Krystal and Thor chuckled heartily. "Marikins, you don't remember Loki from silver millennium much do you?" She asked, cuddling into him.

Thor finished laughing and then he nodded. "Yes, keeping my brother from mischief is like keeping Krystal from getting pregnant." He teased his friend who pouted slightly before she laughed. "Yeah, something like that, thunderball." She admitted, chuckling.

The girls crowded around Serena to see the ring, Rei and Lita asking him ridiculous questions such as: "Are you sure you have any idea what you're doing?" "Better make sure you hide the credit cards or she'll go on a shopping spree while you're at work!" Serena endured their good-natured teasing, but a part of her was very hurt at what they were implying. She felt like she was still having to prove herself constantly to them.

Marik watched them. "Perhaps you are right. Maybe you should control him better?"

Krystal raised an eyebrow. "We try doing that, and he'll try to take over earth." She admitted, chuckling a little.

Darien picked up on her sadness and kissed her head, in hopes of trying to make her feel better.

Serena smiled a very small smile up at him, knowing he knew she was upset, but determined that the others shouldn't know. "Guys....I'm awfully tired. We'll finish talking about this later, ok?"

The other senshi nodded, picking up on something that wasn't quite right with her. Rei herded the others back to their homes, stopping to pat their leader on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Princess. We got a little carried away." Serena knew she meant it and nodded her acceptance of the apology.

Marik looked at her. "Usually about now you're going through bunny withdrawal. Or don't you want to be around Darien?"

Krystal made a face. "Yuck. I'll wait until bunny's "newly engaged" phase is over." She adminted, chuckling a bit as She cuddled into marik.

Darren smiled back at her and cuddled close, kissing her head again.

Marik laughed. "And what if it never ends? You and Cape boy are going to have to put your dislike aside if you truly care for the one person who loves both of you."

Serena smiled up at him sadly. "I'm sorry I'm such a crybaby. You know I would never do what they seem to think I'm capable of..." her voice broke under the strain of trying to keep her shattered emotions under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom