Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marik sighed. "He has his reasons for being that way, I'm sure."

Seto cuddled the three of them. "Alright munchkins, what should we do for the day?"

Sere smiled up at him lovingly. "You will always be her favorite." Though she would never let it show to anyone, she doubted her capabilities as a future parent. It wasn't so bad when Rini came from the 30th Century to stay, but how would she ever cope when she was literally having her? Raising her from a baby? Give her a youma and she was perfectly brave, after having spent most of her teenage years fighting them. But a child was something else. And she couldn't quite shake the fear that she would be a horrible mother. But she would never let her daughter, or her future husband figure out that that was her greatest fear.

Micah nodded. "He does, but she still calls him that." He said, chuckling a little.

Asuka brightened. "Let's go to the duel arena! They're having a contest today! Mommy says its gonna be fun!" She said, cuddling into her father.

Darien kissed her head. "Everything will be fine love, so stop worrying about it. Trini's a great kid, its obvious we raised her well. Also, you have Krys to help." He said, smiling a little.

Serena looks up at him with wide eyes. "Have you learned to read minds like my sister sweetheart? If so, I'll never be able to play card games with you again. You'll know when I'm bluffing!"

Seto looked at his niece. "Does that sound like fun to you too little one? And what about you Tenshi? It's a majority vote."

Marik smiled lightly. "Good to know he's not getting off the hook."

Darien chuckled. "No, I just know you to well." He said, kissing her head.

Rini smiled. "It does. I love watching you and Asuka duel back in the future, but in my time, she's like 24 and married to Andy the arcade guy." She said, and Tenshi simply smiled. "Sounds good to me!" He said. While the younger twin wasn't particularly into duelling, he had always dreamed of watching his father duel.

Micah tilted his head. "What do you men, uncle marik?" He said, looking confused. Was he happy his fiance ended up with Atem?

Marik looked at him. "I mean that at least she's trying to keep him out of everybody else's hair." He was never going to like the fact that he lost Krystal to the hated Pharaoh. But there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Seto smiled. "Ok, let's go."

Sere kisses him back. "I can't help it....I'm just afraid I'm not going to be a good mother..."

Micah smiled. "Ah, I see. Well, in my time right now he's actually a baby, and uncle Andy is his father. No, not arcade Andy. Mommy usually calls him batman. I dunno if you've met him. He's the lead singer of black veil brides?" The small boy asked, looking curious before he added. "No, he's not an ex. Uncle Andy never told mommy how he felt. Ends up with yami Krystal. Well, her name's London, but that's basically who she is." He added, explaining.

All three looked excited. "Okay!"

"You shouldn't be Sere. rini's proof you won't be." Darien said, cuddling her close.

Sere looked up at him. "I'm just afraid, I suppose. She didn't like me much when she first came here, and having found out she's our daughter, I hate knowing that she knows just how ridiculous I am....What on Earth could my future self be thinking by allowing her to come back through time so much? Maybe I need to go talk to Pluu...."

Seto smiled. "Alright little ones. Go get ready and I'll take you."

Marik looked at the little boy confused. "What?!"

Darien smiled. "Your future self let's her come through because she knows that Rini loves both sides of you. The goofy teenager who loves to veg out and play video games, but also saves the world, and her. I think she feels dealing with Rini now will help you in the long run."he explained kissing her head.

Asuka smiled excitedly, changing all their clothes magically. "Okay! We're ready!" she exclaimed happily smiling.

"So you haven't introduced him to Andy yet mommy?" Micah asked, head tilted. Krystal smiled at him. "You're uncle Andy is very busy, but he'll be here for Asuka and ten ship's birthday, along with the rest of the guys. He can meet him then." She said, smiling at him, and then Micah smiled back. "Yeah, Yami krystal. mommy had a time where she had a split personality, but auntie separated them, and london fell for andy when they met at a bar.' he explained, smiling at marik.

Krystal looked at marik. "You never asked, and it never occurred to me to tell you, marik." She said, chuckling a little.

Darien smiled. "You are. It's fine love."

The kids happily played in the tournament, but Asuka won the trophy.

Seto smiled gently. Watching the kids, he couldn't help but wonder if he'd only been the one to get bunny in Silver Millennium if he'd be the one marrying her now and having a family with her......

Marik looked at her. "There are many things I will never understand about you I'm afraid."

Serena held on to him. "I don't know why I feel like I'm going to fail her but I do....."

She looked up at his beloved face. "Have you ever been so afraid of such a simple thing?" Serena knew he would be a wonderful father and Rini obviously adored him. If only their daughter could feel that kind of love for her, too.

Marik kissed her back. "So what do we do now?"

Krystal smiles. "Great. I'll get eyes. Asuka and Tenshi are with their papa at a duel tournament." She said as she went to get eyes. "Eyyyyyeeeesssss!!! Come on, we're gonna go see Tokyo!" She said, pulling him toward marik. "Eyes, marik, marik eyes." She said, smiling lightly.

"I have my moments." He said, kissing her head.

Both men greet each other rather nervously. Micah is beyond excited to see what Old Tokyo looked like.

Sere wrapped her arms around him. "You're the bravest man I know. It's one of the many reasons why I love you so much Darien."

Eyes looked at marik, scrutinizing him a little. While Eyes was the calmer of Krystal's friends, he still worried about her. "So, you been treating moon pie right?" He asked, as Krystal took Micah from marik, chuckling from his excitement.

"I love you because of your endless bubbly additude. You lift me up." He said, kissing her softly.

She kissed him back and cuddled into his arms. "I'll always be there to lift you up. You are so much more than I deserve."

Marik looked at him. "I have always done my best to treat bluebell right."

Sere smiles at him. "You're the most wonderful man I've ever met. You deserve the best."

Marik knows he's only trying to protect his friend but he's still not thrilled at being commanded by someone he's just met. "Eyes, how we proceed with our relationship has little bearing on you. No offense."

Krys sighed. "Don't worry about it eyes-chan. We rarely fight." She admitted, kissing his cheek. He relaxed a bit. "Okay penguin. I'll be good. But you know, if nou sees you cry cause of him, he'll hurt him." Krystal nodded. "I know. He won't" she told him, smiling at marik reassuringly.

Darien smiled. "I do have the best. You."

Sere blushes and looks up at him shyly. "Oh, I'm not the best. I'm just the lucky one. You, poor thing, got Meatball Head."

Marik tried to make her friend see him as a suitable fiance for Krystal, but he wasn't sure it was going to do any good.

Darien smiles. "Yes, a meatball head I love." He said, giving her a kiss.

Eyes smiles as they walk around Tokyo, watching marik intently. he could tell the man was trying to make him see that he was good for krystal. He smiled at her and kissed her head. 'you have a good man there, penguin.' he said, deciding he liked this marik.

Serena giggled up at him and kissed him back. "Just like I got a pretty boy I love."

Marik smiles, sensing his fiancee's friend isn't going to be hostile toward him. Thank the gods for that much luck, he thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom