Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rini nodded. "Yes. Akiko. You have an adopted daughter named rei as well, and two sons. Kenshin and Derek." She said, smiling at him as she nodded.

Krystal walked into the study. Luckily Eyes was there to watch the kids. She closed the door behind her. "We need to talk, marik." She said, sitting on the couch, looking deflated. He had hurt her.

Marik looks equally pained. "I assume you've finally decided our engagement is off, I take it?" He had no idea how he would survive this pain. But he would take their daughter and raise her on his own. That much he was sure of. If Krys had decided to end their engagement, he would at least have his precious child to ease the pain.

Seto looked at her, stunned. "Akiko. Rei. Kenshin, and Derek? Who is their mother? Can you give me a hint?"

Krystal expression showed concern and shock. "Where in the heck would you get an idea like that? of course I still want to marry you, you goof!" She said simply, pulling him unto the couch with her. "I just thought you might want to know about Micah is all. He's kinda stuck here until pluu of the future figures out he's gone." She said, looking at him and smiling warmly. She hated seeing him so deflated. She squeesed his hand.

Rini shook her head. "I'm sorry uncle Seto. I've told you all I can." She said, smiling at him.

Krystal smiled a little. "He's a little boy. A future son of mine, and evil to his core. His destiny is to become the next source in a dimension adjacent to ours, but opposite. He was an accident, as it were, happened one night when Atem's alter and I were spending the night together while dark Leo killed the opposite of Sere. I've no clue why, but it had to happen. He came here because chase, while he loved me, was once again threatening my life. He killed him." She explained, before taking another breath. "He's not like Atem, don't worry." She said simply, sighing a little, this was an odd conversation to be having with him.

Rini shook her head. "No, I don't. Will you tell me?" She asked, eyes wide.

Seto smiles. "Well, your mother was already best friends with uncle Yugi and his gang. At the time, I didn't like your uncle Yugi. Once when I was in the middle of being a jerk to him, she showed up and slapped me as hard as she could. She told me off and really made me think. Eventually I made up with all of them except uncle Joey. I needed a baby sitter for your uncle Mokuba. Your mommy is his babysitter."

Marik just looked at her, confused.

Rini nodded. "Ah, I see. Sounds like something mommy would do. She's pretty protective of uncle yugi. He's so tiny and all that." She said, smiling at him.

Krystal smiled and Micah appeared in her lap, smiling at marik. "Hi uncle marikins!" He said happily as he cuddled into Krystal, his deep auburn eyes showing small amounts of jealousy and lots of love. "Mommy's told me stories of you back in the future, but I've never met you. I met your alter once, but papa-bucky killed him. It was quite interesting to watch. Nodoka tells me lots of stories about her childhood with you. She remembers the time she was with you before you and mommy had to give her and her 3 brothers and one sister away. Mean auntie pluu wouldn't let you keep them. Broke poor mommy's heart. She was so distraught she ran to uncle Steve and hid in new York with him and cousin tony for a year. She never said why she decided to run to uncle Steve, but it probably had something to do with the fact she has such a big brother complex with him. I don't know if that's what will happen here. But that's just what mommy told me. Nodoka, Alexander, Sebastian, Caira and Matthew. Those are their names.
You and nod oka are very close uncle marik, where as mommy's very close with Alexander and Sebastian. I hope auntie pluu doesn't put you through that." He said, looking worried. While he loved his auntie pluu very much, he certainly didn't always agree on her methods.

Marik sighed. "Setsuna's methods are not always what we would wish, but she has a very specific job to do. It's a heavy burden that she was given by your grandmother, Queen Serenity of the Moon. Sometimes, things must be a certain way for a certain outcome in the future."

Seto smiled. "Your uncle Mokuba always loves to play games with your mother. Does she play games with you too?"

Micah nodded. "I know that uncle marik. I don't fault auntie pluu any. Just sometimes she gets on my nerves. I'm sure it will all be fine. Life is always changing be it because of pluu or on its own." He said wisely as he cuddled into Krystal. He was enjoying having time with her without bucky hanging all over her. He loved his papa bucky, that was true, but he liked having his mother all to herself.

Rini nodded. "She does. Especially when Asuka and Tenshi come to visit. She spoils them rotten." She said, smiling.

Rini nodded. "Yes, they do. Mama and papa love me quite a lot." She said happily, smiling.

Micah smiled a little. "So, are things okay with you two? I can go back to eyes off you still need to talk." He said, cuddling into his mother. He didn't really want to leave, but he needed to he would.

Seto smiles and gives her a present. "Are you happy about your mommy marrying your daddy, little one?"

Marik looked at the little boy. "I'm not sure little one. I think I need an aspirin."

Rini nodded. "It is good. I mean, I can't be born without them" she said with a chuckle, looking at the present, ripping the sparkly pink paper. "What is it, uncle Seto?" She asked, curious.

Micah made some water and 2 aspirin appear, handing them to marik. "Here you go uncle marik" he said, smiling at the man. He could see mariku plotting from the shadows. Krystal smiled sheepishly. "I kinda accidentally revived eyes... course, he was fated to come back anyway, so I guess pluu won't mind." She said, looking at marik. She was worried about him. He never took aspirin.

Seto smiled. Inside the package is a pink stuffed pegasus plushie, a book of fairytales, and a pink princess dress with tiara and matching jewels. "I hope you like them precious girl."

"Thank you child." Marik takes the pills and chases them with the water. "You're a good boy."

Seto hugged the little girl close. I wish you were my daughter, Rini he thought. I hope the daughters I have in your time are just like you....maybe their mother is a replica of yours? That would be the only way I'd ever marry.....

Marik opened his arms for the boy. "Would you like to come here so we can talk, little one?"

Rini cuddled into her uncle, smiling to herself. "If only you knew, uncle Seto." She thought, cuddling as close as she could.

Micah smiled and climbed over to marik. "Okay uncle marik." He said, eyes curious. He wondered what marik had to say.

Marik held the little boy. "So tell me, what is life like in your time?"

Seto cuddled Rini and grinned. "You're so much like your mother."

Sere smiled up at Darien. "Do you think our little girl will get Setty to feel better?"

Micah smiled. "Its a lot different from now. Mommy's queen of Egypt and she's married to papabucky. Step daddy got poisoned by alter uncle Steve. You are married too. To mommy's cousin, keiko. Uncle mariku married a clone of mommy. Asuka and Tenshi are both married with kids, and yoko and yumi live out in the city. We mostly live in crystal palace with auntie bunny, but mommy does occasionally go on diplomatic missions where she needs to be in Egypt. My uncle JJ (no, not that JJ) is a French ambassador, and he visits a lot. Mommy and he are old friends. You don't meet him until we go to england though, because his family recently moved." He explained, smiling at marik, curious of what he'd say.

"'I try uncle Seto." She said, smiling.

Darien smiled. "Of course she will. She loves him."

Sere kissed his cheek. "You didn't like her little wake up call, did you my love?" she asked, giggling.

Seto cuddled her. "You're very precious, sweets. Do you know you're my little treasure?"

Marik gaped at the boy wide-eyed. "Oh....my...."

Darien smiled. "I did, but I wanted time with you." He said, cuddling her.

Rini smiled and giggled. "Of course I do uncle seto! You tell me all the time!!" She said, cuddling him.

Micah smiled. "Yup. Rini's married too. I believe his name is Helios? Yes, Helios! And Anubis is on our plain. He married my half sister Nubia. Oh, and uncle baki has a clone too. Her name's krystella. We just call her Stella though, and mommy has her son JJ again. He was reborn. What else? Oh, I have a twin sister. Her name is Thora. Mommy was missing uncle Thunderball when she had us. Bucky and chase fight a lot. Mommy had his twins. I guess he somehow did that while she slept. CJ hates his dad. Won't talk to him. His little brother and sister sebastian and Sarah don't know better yet. Uncle Caleb hangs around a lot since auntie Sarah was killed. We haven't figured out why yet." He continued to explain, enjoying telling his mother what she already knew.

Marik stared at the boy. "Oh my. Is it really ok for you to tell us all this?"

Seto smiled and cuddled her. "I have to spoil my favorite little girl you know."

Sere smiled and kissed him, cuddling into his arms. "Just wait till she's actually born my love. That will be even more interesting."

"I'm not telling mommy anything she doesn't already know." He said, smiling up at him.

Rini smiled. "You're to sweet, uncle Seto. Asuka and Tenshi adore you." She said, cuddling him.

Carien chuckled. "True. It will be."

Sere smiles and giggles softly. "How much do you want to bet she'll be a daddy's girl?"

He smiles. "I know. I love them very much. But I'm still learning how to be a father though."

Marik looked at him. "As long as you won't get in trouble little one."

Darien smiled. "As much as you do, Sere. I'm sure she will be." He said, chuckling a little.

Rini smiled. "I know uncle Seto, and so do they. Auntie Krys taught them to be very patient with you." She said, cuddling him as Asuka and Tenshi appear. "Papa! We want cuddles, and mommy's busy with marik." Asuka explained, climbing onto the bed in her blue eyes pj's and her blue eyes plushie too.

Micah shook his head. "No, I won't. I'm only telling mommy what she already knows. Oh, and mama of the future told me to tell you that Atem is an emo kid." He said, chuckling a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom