Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Krystal chuckles at the yelling from the other room, yelling back annoyed. "are you gonna stop fighting now?" she then looks to Kurama, looking through the album and wonders what he thinks about all this. She really did wish he could met them now, but you know what they say, a picture's worth a thousand words.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

He stares at the pictures, trying to sort all of his emotions out.

Yusuke screams: "KRYS, LET US OUT! WE'VE GOT TO GET GENKAI AND HIT THE ROAD!"

"Alright, but no more fighting. Kura will follow soon okay?" she says as she lets them out, still watching Kurama. She sits next to him and looks at the pictures to, remembering every minute.
"Kura, what are you thinking about?" she asks, looking at him curiously.

"You should be able to tell me what I'm thinking Krystal. You're the psychic," he says softly, staring at the pictures as the others leave.

MoonPrincessSerenity said:
"You should be able to tell me what I'm thinking Krystal. You're the psychic," he says softly, staring at the pictures as the others leave.
"I'm not that kind of Psychic, and you know it. besides, going into peoples minds is very rude. I'd rather ask then look for myself." she says with a smile, hugging Kurama close. She had marik, but she still loved him, it was just buried deep. She didn't let it out though, not wanting to cause anyone pain. "please tell me?" she breathed out as she watched him turn the page.

"I'm pretty much just trying to wrap my mind around this. I'm still in a deep sense of shock Krys. Which is understandable. Technically, I'm a junior high student...."

Krystal smiles at him softly and kisses his head, looking more like her mother than ever. "I know. It will all be okay. Besides, your mom doesn't have to know." She says with another smile as she cuddles close to him and hands him a locket.
"I charmed it. It will keep you safe. I wouldn't want my favorite demon getting hurt, and the kids need you. they won't stop bugging me about you actually. they're worse than Asuka and Tenshi!" she laughs a little and kisses his head, smiling.

"I must go now. I hope to see them one day." He gets up and walks out, leaving a blue rose for Krystal as a thank you. Kurama joins the other three and prepares for the Dark Tournament.

"Bye Kura." she simply says before taking the rose and popping away, landing back in her fiancee's arms, a sort of worried look on her face.
"I wish you all luck." she says with a smile before conking out on the bed next to marik, rose still in hand.

They leave, Kurama going through the motions of his normal life. Yusuke and Hiei immediately picked up on the change, but knew better than to ask him about it.

Krystal kept dreaming about Kurama, fearing he would die. She cried in her sleep holding the rose tightly and praying for his safe return. She knew how much it would mean to her babies to meet him. She only prayed he would.

Sere sat up in bed, covered in sweat. She had a nightmare. Darien sat up, cuddling her close. "What is it Bunny?"

"I had the most awful dream....I dreamed Team Urameshi lost a member in the Tournament....Toguro killed one of them."

"Do you think you had a vision?"

"Dear Heaven I hope not. I don't want psychic powers. I just want to be myself--average!"

Krystal awoke in fear, tears streaming down her face, her hand bloody from gripping Kurama's rose so tightly. She started to cry more and hug her knees to herself, begging anyone to keep them safe, especially Kurama. She didn't want her nightmares to come true. "Kura.." she softly whispered, as she cried even more, wanting to hold Yoko and Yumi close.

Marik: "What's wrong love? Did you have a vision?"

--------------------------------------------------

Darien: "Serena, it will be ok. I'm sure they will all survive."

"I hope so....but something tells me Toguro's either going to kill Yusuke or Genkai. The rest of them don't matter so much to him. Oh Dare, Genkai is like family to me, the same as Yusuke and Hiei......I'm scared for her...."

"I'm not sure Marikins.. it sort of felt like it, but i can't be sure. i.. I need to leave. I've gotta go see two some ones.." she says kind of hoarse as she gets out of bed, still gripping the rose from Kurama. she pops off to a small house where her cousin Keiko is staying and knocks on the door, waiting for an answer, desperately hoping they're home. She needed to cuddle them with all her soul. Marik tried following her, but she just pushed him back, knowing full well that if he met Keiko now, they'd fall for each other and she'd be left with no one again.

Marik sighs. 'Looks like I'm not gonna meet Kurama's kids anytime soon....'

Keiko answers the door in her pjs. "Krys, it's 3:00 in the morning. What's wrong?"

Krystal calms a little as she sees Keiko, but she still grips the rose. "I need to see my kids Keiko. I'm having terrible nightmares of their father and need to cuddle them. go back to bed. I'll take them back to the pent house." she says with a deep breath, trying to keep herself calm.

"They're fast asleep Krys. Why don't you stay here for the rest of the night and you can cuddle them in the morning?"

"alright. but can i sleep with you sissy?" she says in a meek voice, almost looking like a little child. Krystal still doesn't take the rose out of her hand, for some reason she just cant bring herself to do it. She hugs it close to her, almost as if it were Kurama himself, and says another prayer, hoping with all her soul they all stay safe.

"Well, Kurama is off to the dark tournament and I after seeing him, all I've had are nightmares of him dying in it. I guess me coming here was to reassure myself he'd be okay. It would break my heart and theirs *points to the kids room* if he died. I'm so afraid sissy." she says as she gives Keiko a hug, needing the comfort of a body near her.

Keiko hugs her back. "Krys, they have never met him. They want to meet this Marik you keep going on about. They are tired of living away from their mother and half-siblings." She took her cousin to the kitchen and made her a cup of hot cocoa. "Here drink this. You need something warm on your stomach on such a night."

Krystal took the cup happily and sipped it, looking to Keiko. "I guess your right Keiko. I mean, Marik and I are getting married. They should know him. I'll take them to him tomorrow." Krystal smiles a little sadly as she looks into her cocoa, seeing picture of Keiko and marik in her mind. Thought swirled in her head, as she took another sip, the warmth of the cup and liquid keeping the cold at bay. Krystal smiled again before getting up to put her cup in the dish washer, thanking Keiko again. "Now, i think its time for bed. I'm exhausted."

"Yes, I am too. And in the morning before you leave, we are going to have chat, my dear cousin."

"Um, okay.." Krystal looked at Keiko's expression and wasn't sure what to make of it, so she just walked to her kids bedroom to check on them, and seeing they were still fast asleep, she quietly walked back to to the kitchen, waiting for Keiko. "I didn't want to be rude and go into your room, even though I've been in there thousands of times. ready to go back to bed?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom