Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids all giggled as their mother's friend just stared wide eyed. "Do I even want to know?" he asked Asuka. Asuka smiled. "Probably not."

Serena sensed her dear friend was burying his true feelings. "Your destiny my friend will be a very lucky lady. You deserve true happiness, Seto." She kissed his cheek in a sisterly manner. She shoved her own private misgivings about his true feelings about her marriage to his one-time friend. She knew that this was going to be hard on him.

Micah laughed. "I'll be good mommy. I know sissy would be mad if I misbehaved with uncle eyes." He said, smirking at her. Even though eyes was married to his sister, Krystal still had him call eyes uncle eyes. This was because he was an old friend of his mothers. Tenshi chuckled. "Yeah, you don't wanna know. But aging potion makes us big. We take it when mommy needs backup." He said simply as he smiled at eyes.

"I hope I'll find her someday soon, Sere." He said with a smile, kissing her head before leaving. He needed to get away, keep himself from crying. While he wanted to be friends with darien again, it was excruciating to see Sere with him.

Serena, having anticipated Seto's inner turmoil, had something special made for him. It sat in the room he was using, right on the bed. After he left, Sere sat down beside her fiance. "Do you think he'll ever get over this?"

Asuka watched her little brother. "You better be a good boy Micah. No trouble."

Micah nodded. "I know susu. I'll be good." He said, smiling at her. It was interesting to be in such a different time.

Seto got back to his room, and noticed something on the bed. "Hmm, what's this?" He asked outwardly, curious.

The box on the bed was a scrap book Serena had made of their friendship, and even his friendship with Darien back in the orphanage. There were pictures she'd taken on babysitting outings with Mokuba, several she had taken without Seto having paid any attention. Inside was a letter. Dear Seto, I hope this little scrap book makes this a little easier on you. Mokuba helped me put it together. Your friendship has been very special to me. Bunny

Asuka watches him. "You better be good. Or mommy will be upset."

The scrapbook brings tears to his eyes as he looked through it. "It helps, bunny. But it still hurts." He said, laying down calmly. He needed to deflate.

Micah nodded. "I know susu. She'd likely send me back home. I don't wanna go back to papa bucky. I love him, but I prefer having mommy to myself. Bucky gets in the way. Also, his metal arm is cold." He commented, and eyes's eyes widened. "A metal arm? Sissy marries the winter soldier? I thought he was a myth." He said, curious about Micah's future. "Wanna tell me about your future? I'm curious." He said, smiling lightly.

Sere wraps her arms around her fiance. "Rini, sweetie why don't you go check on your uncle Seto? You know how he enjoys spoiling you." Privately she hoped that her little girl would be able to make him smile again. He was so handsome when he smiled. She cuddled into Darien and kissed his cheek.

Micah giggles. "I hope Auntie Pluu doesn't find me soon...."

Rani nodded. "Alright mommy. I'll go see him." She said, disappearing and landing where Seto is. "Hello uncle seto!" She kisses his nose.

"I'm sure she knows where you are. Pluu is pluu. She's probably letting you have some fun." Osaka said smiling at him.

"Auntie Pluu doesn't let me have fun. She reins me in!" Micah looked at his older half sister.

Seto smiled a little at her. "Hello little bunny. And what are you doing over here?" He kissed her head, just wishing she was his daughter instead of Darien's. Those feelings weren't going to change over night.

Deciding that if she was going to giggle at him, he was going to give her something to giggle about: he tickled her.

Micah and Tenshi looked at her. "Do you think Auntie Pluu knows how to do that sissy? You know how type A she is."

"Maybe sissy. Maybe."

Seto just tickled the little girl, enjoying her giggle that reminded him so much of her mother. How will I ever come to grips with this? How will I ever cope with Sere being his?

Rini nodded. "I know you do, uncle Seto. Auntie penguin says you'll have daughters of your own someday." She said, smiling at her.

Krystal smiled and picked him up. "Yes sweetie. Much better. How about we go see your papa marik? Your baby sister nod oka is tugging at me to see him." She said with a laugh, cuddling into him. She wondered what he was doing.

Tenshi looked at her. "What are you going to do with Micah mommy? I dunno if papa Marik is going to be thrilled to see him at this moment...."

Seto looked at her stunned. "Your aunt says I'll have daughters of my own? Who am I married to?"

"Explain it to him. I don't have the power to send him back. Your auntie pluu might, but I don't think he wants to go back yet, right sweetikins?" She asks, smiling at them.

Rini shook her head. "i'm not supposed to tell, uncle seto. i'm sorry." she said, smiling at him sadly.

Seto looked at her sadly. "As much as I may love my future daughters....I doubt their mother is the one I love beyond life itself. I understand my little princess. Am I at least a good uncle for you?"

Micah nods. "I don't wanna go back. It's booorrrrring!"

Rini smirked a little. "You'd be surprised, uncle Seto. And yes, you're a great uncle. Spoils me rotten." She said, smiling at him.

Krystal nodded. "I'm sure. You probably only get to have fun when I get kidnapped, right?" She asks, popping them all to her penthouse, eyes included. "Marikins? Are you here love?" She asked, looking curious.

Marik, who had been trying to figure out what he intended to say to her when she showed up, went completely blank. "I'm in the study, Krystal."

Seto smiled a little at her. "Good. That's what uncles are supposed to do. Can you give me one of my daughters names?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom