Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

The call is missed--Kuramam is desperately trying to talk sense into Hiei and Yusuke.

"You cannot change her destiny, you two! They have been in love with each other for millennia!"

Yusuke: "You think I care!? I was in love with her back then too, but I wasn't good enough...I was just her royal bodyguard!"

K: "Yusuke, let go of your resentment. He is a prince, she is a princess. That is the way things tend to work!"

Hiei: "Kurama, you may speak sense, but he is not worthy of her!"

K: "I care a great deal for Serena too, she's my dearest friend. I don't particularly care for Darien myself, but HE is the one she wants!"

Yusuke and Hiei sighed. Kurama simply didn't get it. Having never really fallen hard for a girl, how could he understand how powerful love/obsession could be?

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Krystal sighs, and face palms, looking to marik. "rah I hope they don't intend on fighting him, cause that worked so well last time." she says with another sigh, putting her clothes on and walking to the door, but not before kissing marik.

"I'll be back" was all she said before she disappeared and landed in Kurama's lap.

"Heh, hi guys. guess i miss calculated my landing again..' she says with a sweat drop appearing on her head.

They look stunned to see her. "Krys, what the heck are you doing here? Is Sere ok?" Leave it to Yusuke and Hiei to say the same thing at the same time and both end up hyper-ventelating for no reason.

Kurama: "Guys, I'm sure Sere's just fine. Knowing Krystal, she just had a vision that involves you two doing something stupid."

MoonPrincessSerenity said:
They look stunned to see her. "Krys, what the heck are you doing here? Is Sere ok?" Leave it to Yusuke and Hiei to say the same thing at the same time and both end up hyper-ventelating for no reason.

Kurama: "Guys, I'm sure Sere's just fine. Knowing Krystal, she just had a vision that involves you two doing something stupid."
Krys laughs a little and hugs Kurama, nodding her head. "yup, sere's fine. I'm just making sure you two don't do something stupid." she says with another smile, looking towards the boys.

"okay, tell me what you have planned, or the presents for sere get it." she says as she lights her finger with blue flame, and smirks widely. Krystal notices Kurama is blushing, but keeps that to herself for now.

Yusuke:"We have nothing planned. We just dislike Darien....oh wait, I mean Prince Darien..." *makes gagging sounds*

Hiei: "Urameshi is telling you the truth, Blue. We have nothing planned against that insipid little twit."

"Well, that's good, but seriously guys, you'll all have your chance. i know this for sure. dumb-ass is gonna cheat on her in Crystal Tokyo. I've seen it. Besides, by that time, we'll have cloning abilities." she says with a smile, watching their expressions closely. Krystal cuddles close to Kurama, happy to be near him. it seemed like ages since she could cuddle him like this. she couldn't believe it had already been 3 years since they broke up. She smiled to herself and looked to him, wondering if she should tell him about Yoko and Yumi.

The only thing that any of them heard was Darien was going to cheat on Serena.

"THAT SLIMEBALL CAN'T EVEN KEEP HIS **** IN HIS PANTS?! I'M GONNA CASTRATE HIM SO HE CAN'T CHEAT ON HER!"

"I'll help you Urameshi!"

"Guys, it's not till the 30th Century. I know you're upset--I'd like to kill him too for hurting our friend. We need to be realistic about these things."

"Besides, if you castrate him now, Rini won't be born. do you really want to see that happening?" Krystal says with a smile, looking to them and trying to keep the demon and his knucklehead friend in check. She twirled her long blue hair tail around her finger and watched them closely, wondering what they would do next. In her mind though, she was debating. She wanted to tell Kura about their kids, but she wasn't sure how he would react. she could only hope that he would love them.

"No offense Krys, but Rini would be better off with one of us as a father. At least we wouldn't cheat on her mother!" Yusuke was almost at his breaking point and Hiei was struggling not to go unleash the power of the Jigan on Darien.

H: "Have you told Seto about this vision? I think it's time the Anti-Darien Brigade ramps up it's plan to eliminate the rotten Prince of Earth!"

Y: "You got that right shorty. I've had enough of him and THIS time we're taking him out before he does cheat on her."

Kurama facepalmed. There clearly was no deterring these two from getting rid of Darien.

Krystal face palmed along with Kurama, looking at the boys disdainfully. "guys, you don't get it, if he does now, time will stop. he needs to stay alive at least until Rini is born okay? Besides, its all Ami's fault anyway. she turns on us because of jealousy of bunny." she says with a sigh, looking annoyed.
*telepathically to Kurama*
"Kura, this is futile. I'll lock them in an impenetrable bubble and then can we talk privately? its important."

"Krys, we're leaving for the Dark Tournament in 5 minutes. You can't lock them in a bubble."

Hiei and Yusuke look at them, annoyed. "Ami is jealous of Bunbun? Bunbun adores her!"

MoonPrincessSerenity said:
"Krys, we're leaving for the Dark Tournament in 5 minutes. You can't lock them in a bubble."

Hiei and Yusuke look at them, annoyed. "Ami is jealous of Bunbun? Bunbun adores her!"
"oh, well, that makes sense then. You two, pretend whoever your fighting is darien. You'll feel better. as for Ami, she's jealous because sere has darien and she loves darien. Later on it will warp her and cause her to raise Metallia again." Krystal says with a sigh, sad she can't tell Kurama about their kids yet, and also sad because they didn't ask her to fight with them.
"guys, there's only 4 of you. don't you need 5 to be in the dark tournament? *smirks a little* I'd be willing to help."

Yusuke: "Genkai is going. She has more "training" I need to do....stupid Grandma!"

Kuwabara: "It'll be ok Krys. We weren't allowed to ask Sere to go either....much to the sorrow of shorty and Urameshi!" He laughs, Yusuke hits him.

Kurama: "What did you need to tell me Krys? It'll be at least 3 months or more till the Tournament is over, and there is no way to communicate from Hanging Neck Island."

Krystal looks at Kurama, her eyes wide. "it kind of private Kura.. lets go into the other room." she says before snickering a little at Kuwabara's comment. She then looks to Kurama once again, looking a little meek as she gets off of his lap and walks into the next room, waiting for him to follow before she closes the door.

He follows. "What's going on Krystal? You're not acting like yourself."

OUTSIDE

As usual Yusuke, Hiei, and Kuwabara have ended up in a fist fight. Yusuke and Hiei are clobbering Kuwabara.

Krystal closes the door and looks at him kind of afraid, then takes a deep breath. She smiles a little and pulls out the locket he gave he when they were dating with the picture of them at the beach, sighing softly. "kura do you remember what happened that night?" she asks in a small voice, so only he could hear.

He looks at her a little sadly. "No, not really. It's been so long since then Krys. So many other things have happened. I apologize."

"its alright Kura-Chan. I didn't think you would remember." she says with a slight smile, taking another deep breath to prepare herself. Krystal adjusted her blue satin bustier before sitting down across from him, and handing him an album marked Yoko and Yumi. She looked to him kind of meekly and sort of squeaks out,"This is an album of our twins, Kura."

His eyes widen, his face goes bright red, and he passes out. Outside the door, the fist fight rages on.

Krystal looks at him sadly for a moment and then picks him up, laying him down on the nearby bed. "Kura are you okay?" she sake with concern as she kisses his head, trying to wake him. She looks at him sadly again and sits on the bed next to him, stroking the hair out of his face and wondering what she should do next.

"I hope he loves them" she thinks to herself as she sings softly, hoping Kurama awakens soon.

"No Kura, I think you were just in shock. Do you remember anything of what i just told you?" Krystal asks as she notices he's gripping the album tightly, almost as if he doesn't want to let go. She looks at him meekly again but smiles, wondering what he will do next, mentally locking the 3 outside in gold so they can't fight anymore.

Loud, obscene screaming can be heard coming from the others.

"Krys, did you really say we had kids or was I just imagining that?"

"No kura, I really said that. Their names are Yoko after you and Yumi, cause i was way to obsessed with Code Lyoko back then." she laughs a little at the last part and at the screaming in the other room. Krystal points to the album and smile, trying to get him to open it, wishing he had enough time to actually meet them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom