Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(We will be using the English names for the characters)

It was September and Serena was walking home with her friends Mina, Lita, Amy, and Rei, as well as her twin sister Krystal. Krystal was dating Marik Ishtar and Serena's boyfriend Darien Shields was supposed to meet them for a senshi meeting after school. Things were getting very suspicious, but Serena pretended to ignore it. She didn't want anything messing up her lovely view of the world at the moment. What grand things being 14 and in love can do for a girl's confidence!
Krystal walked with her sister and their friends to Rei's house, where they usually held their study group and senshi meetings. She sensed something following her, but ignored it, knowing full well it was probably just Marik. He loved following her around descreetly in the shadows. "Guys, can we stop at the penthouse? I gotta get out of this stuffy uniform." she squirmed a little as she said it, scratching her neck, looking annoyed.

"Tell me again why japanese schools require uniforms? Rah it makes me miss Texas." she added with a sigh as she went up to her pent house, returning quickly in a dark blue t-shirt with a a cropped leather jacket and matching pants, short heeled booties, studded leather belts in black and blue, one with her deck attached and duel disc on her right arm just in case.

"Much better." she said with an easy smile as marik came up behind her, hugging her close and kissing her neck.

"Hello marikins" she said with another smile as she kissed him softly.
Serena had managed to have a pair of comfortable clothes in her bag today, so she went into the bathroom on the first floor of the hotel to change. On her way out from changing, a tall man with black hair and piercing midnight blue eyes purposefully blocked her path.

"Hey there meatball head. Aren't you going to kiss me hello?"

She rolled her eyes and playfully slapped him. "After that insult why should I kiss you Darien when you called me meatball head?"

He laughed and wrapped an arm around her, walking them back to the others. Rei watched them happily, if not slightly enviously. She wanted someone she could joke with the way those two joked. They balanced each other out so nicely.

"Good to know you can show up Darien," Rei said. "Stop teasing your girlfriend. You know how her sister reacts to that."
Darien smiled and just held Serena's hand. "Sere and I have been like this from the beginning. It's always been a battle of wills. I just happen to think that our picking on each other is what helps us to have such a strong relationship."

Mina grinned. "You two certainly went through too much just to come this far. I'm glad you two have each other and she has Marik. As long as she is happy I doubt she will notice how much you tease Serena Darien."

Serena held on to him, smiling. "I wonder what on Earth is keeping Krys so long. It shouldn't take this long to change."

Her boyfriend smirked. "How much do you want to bet that Ishtar has joined her?" *he laughs*
Krystal smiled at Marik playfully and kissed his nose, then smiled even wider.

"So, peeping at me getting dressed again are you marikins?" she said to him, her ice blue eyes showing nothing but love. Krystal tossled her long blue hair and walked to the door, beckoning marik to follow.

"We outta get back down to the girls. Senshi business needs to be attended to. Besides, I sense that prehaps there maybe a rival of yours near. The name Yugi Moutou sound familiar?" Krystal jiggled the handle annoyed, the charm bracelet Marik gave her shining in the light.

"Come on my golden egyptian! fun and possible violence await." with that she smirked wickedly and disappeared out the door.
"Yes the name is familiar. In other words, the "Almighty Pharoah" is here and wants to give me a piece of his mind. Well, I am in a particularly violent frame of mind so I will oblige him if he crosses me negatively."

Serena spotted Yugi and ran over and hugged him. "Hi Yugi! How are you?"

"Hi Sere. I'm fine, just looking for Krys. Atem wants to see her."

"She went upstairs to change. Darien thinks Marik Ishtar might be with her."

At the mention of Marik, Atem appeared. And he wasn't pleased.
Krystal smiles at marik and kisses him lightly.
"Pharoah is just being pharoah. Once mariku figures that out it'll be fine. Now come on!" she pushes the button on the elevator happily, wondering what fun things were to come, her thoughts slightly selfish.

"i love it when they fight over me." she thinks to herself as she gets in the elavator, waiting for marik.
He joins her in the elevator, quietly contemplating the rearrangement of the Pharoah's face.

MEANWHILE

"Atem, please don't go getting angry. Until you can be released from the puzzle and Yugi, this is the only way things can be. Eventually you will be reunited with her."

"Serena you have always been an optimist. I understand. It doesn't mean that I have to like the fact he is probably sleeping with my destined love. My wife. That is something that I refuse to accept. No matter what."
Meanwhile in the elevator:
Krystal is softly singing a black veil brides song and looking to marik.

"Marikins, what are you thinking about?" she asked, looking kind of meek, her big blue eyes showing concern. she shuffles her feet a little as she looks at him, desperately wanting to kiss him, but knowing full well the elevator would stop and pharoah would see them. Bad. very bad.
"I am thinking about killing the pharoah and marrying you. Then defiling the pharoah's grave. It makes me immensely happy."

Serena looked to Darien, hoping he could keep his old friend calm and avoid a scene. She had never dealt well with controversy.

Darien saw her reaction and tried to calm Atem down. "You can't blame her for having a boyfriend right now my friend. But I know that she loves you very much."

Atem laughed mirthlessly. "And that is supposed to make the situation with that wretched Ishtar better is it Endymion? It doesn't."
Krystal laughs a little and smiles, her eyes slightly slanted.

"Is that a proposal? But you know killing atem is kind of futile. He'll just be reborn. Oh, and if it is a proposal, I would most definately marry you my golden egyptian. Bluebelle love you very much you know marikins." with that she kisses him passionately just as the elevater stops, unaware of what might be to come.
Without thinking, Atem ran forward and threw Marik off of Krystal. "Stay away from my wife, you piece filth. You do not deserve to scrape manure from her shoes, let alone kiss her!"

Darien and Serena both facepalm. This is exacatly what she had feared would happen.

Marik punched Atem and all heck broke loose. It was a fist fight for the ages.
Krystal simply giggled a little and watched, the sight of the two of them fighting over her quite amusing. The consierge goes to throw the two fighters out, but Krystal puts her hand up to stop him.

"Trust me Armond, its safer to keep them in here then it is to put them out on the street." she smiles a little at him and then finally intervenes, pulling the two off of each other and locking Atem in an invisible shadow box.

"Atem! What have I told you! I love marik, and if you have a problem with that then why don't you just stay away from me! You're hurting me by hurting him, Atem." Krystal looks at him furiously, her eyes burning with white hot flame. She literally almost punches him herself, but decides on a better plan. Instead Krystal pulls marik up of the ground and kisses him passionately, running her fingers in his hair, while Atem could only watch.
Marik smirks and kisses her back, Atem fumes and breaks out of her box. "Fine. Have your torrid little affair with the filth. But don't get upset when I am free of Yugi and the puzzle and I have a new woman on my arm. Miss Rei is very much to my liking, Krystal dear. Two can play this game." He leaves.

Serena stood there, clinging to Darien with eyes widened by shock. For as long as she could remember, Atem had always been kind and tried to avoid conflict. 'But I suppose ancient enemies don't become friends easily. Especially when it centers on love,' she thought. This was one time when Sere knew she couldn't get involved and smooth things over for them. They had to come to terms with their destiny on their own.
Krystal watches him go, satisfied to be rid of him for the moment.
"Like atem would really date Rei? (no offence Rei) Thats something i'll have to see. Besides, I see something that will make him even angrier in my future. So, shall we go to rei's house, or do we just have the meeting in the penthouse?" Krystal smiles at the group, but on the inside she cannot beleive what she has just done. What the hell was wrong with her? Lashing out at Atem... Maybe mariku is starting to get to her again. she hung onto marik, putting her head on his shoulder, but then fainting.
Serena watched all of this rather sadly. Back in Silver Millennium, she had gotten along so well with her brother-in-law. She understood what motivated her twin, but she also understood Atem's feelings. He had always been passionate about his love for her twin.
Krystal hung unto marik and frowned a little, unsure if what she had just done was the right choice. she went to speak again, but she suddenly felt very weak and fainted in his arms.

"Uhh, my head" she said weakly before passing out again, the rest of the senshi looking on sadly.
"We should get her in bed. Marik, carry her up, and darien call the doctor. Mina, Asuka and Tenshi will be home momentarily. Please bring them to the penthouse. She'll be fine marik. She just fainted." ami said in a calm voice, trying to keep the damage at minimum.
Everyone does as told. Serena sighs, wishing her friend Seto hadn't gone to Brazil for that bloody business trip. 'Well that's the price of being a businessman I suppose,' she thought. 'Now how do Krystal and Atem fix this?'

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"I don't think they can, yet. Atem is much to angry and hurt. he feels betrayed by the one he loves. i'm sure he'll come around soon." rei said optemistically as the all piled into the elevater, asuka and tenshi included.

"Uncle darien, is mommy okay? she looks sick." tenshi asked concerned as he squeeses krystal's hand trying to wake her.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Darien picks Tenshi up. "Don't worry buddy. Mommy will be ok. If she's still asleep, you and Asuka can come stay with me and Auntie Sere. How does that sound?"

Serena smiled. He was so good with little kids. And they loved him right back. Darien would make a great dad one day.

Asuka looked as concerned as her brother, so Sere picked her up and cuddled her. "Don't worry pretty girl. Mommy will be fine. I promise. And you and Tenshi are coming to stay with me and Uncle Darien tonight. How does that sound?"

She looked at her aunt curiously. "Can't we stay with mommy?"

"Sweetie, it looks like mommy is going to need lots of rest. We will leave her a note for when she wakes up. How does that sound?"

Asuka nodded, at least somewhat reassured that someone would be there to care for her and her twin brother. And it's not like Auntie Bunny isn't a load of fun....she acted like she was their age! 'So if I can't have mommy to play with at least I can play with Auntie Sere,' she thought. But one look at her mother's face was enough to take away whatever enjoyment she had away from her.

Krystal shivvered, the ice in her veins was cold. "What is happening? where the heck am i?" she thought to herself, looking around. In the distance she coulds see a figure, but she couldn't quite make it out. She ran for it, and when she got there, she found it was Eyes and she was twelve years old again.

"My blue haired beauty! I've been waiting for you! Dad won't be home from work foe awhile, so we should have some time to chill. wanna watch a movie?" krystal nodded her head and cuddled close to him, suddenly feeling so depressed, but not knowing why. when the movie was about half over, Eyes"s father came home. He was raving mad and had a bottole of scotch in his hand, half empty. When he saw the two of them together, he started screaming at the top of his lungs, slurring here and there.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to bring that stupid girl into my house! She's just a slut who wants you for your money!" he screetched, watking into the kiten to retreive his knife.

"I'll show you what sluts like you get, you little bitch!" he screamed, lunging at her with the knife.

"Eyes! No!" was all she said before starting to scream her head off and cry hysterically.

"You idiot! why did you do that!" she cried even louder as the police arrived. Rah appeared in front of her and swept her away, holdeing her close and trying to calm her down, but all you could here were her sobs.

Meanwhile, in the penthouse, tenshi cuddled his mama looking very afraid and sad. this had only happened once before in his short lifetime, and Yamcha came to the rescue that time. Tenshi cried and cuddled close, softly singing the lullabye she wrote them.

"Please be okay mommy. i'm so afraid." he said before passing out from crying.

Darien scoops him up. "We better get them out of here Sere. Tenshi passed out from crying. It's not a good idea for them to be here."

"You're right. I'll leave a note for Krys, get some of their stuff together and then we are taking them home with us." Sere sprinted into their room, gathering clothes and toys for the night, as well as a few movies. She leaves a note for her sister a note. "Marik, if she wakes up and doesn't see the note, Darien and I have the twins. Poor little Tenshi passed out from crying. Please keep an eye on her for me."

"Don't worry Serena. I will watch over her and let her know the kids are safe."

"Thank you Marik." She picks up Asuka and they leave.

As soon as Krystal awakens, she holds her head in frustration.
"Ugh, Not again.. Why do you keep doing this to me Eyes!" she says with a tear, looking around to not find the twins anywhere.

"They usually stay in the bedroom with me on stormy nights like this." it then that she sees the note. its from sere. she opens it and tries to make out what it says, but has no idea. her sister can be a little scatter brained. Krystal calls around for them, worry clear on her face.

"what if the death busters took them?" she thinks in fear as she runs around the apartment, frantic.

"Krys, Sere has them. They were a little worried, so Serena and Darien have them. I called to see how they are, they were fast asleep after watching a movie and having pizza with them. Everything is fine."

Krystal immediately calms and looks to marik, kissing him.
"Oh, that's fine then. that means we have the house all to ourselves right?" she said with a smirk as she kissed him harder this time. Krystal walked into the bedroom sexily, beckoning him to follow, quickly changing into her nighty.

"why don't we have some fun then huh my golden egyptian?" she says with an even wider smirk as she lays down on the huge blue satin sheeted bed.

He sits beside her. "Krys, it seems like you're not crazy about the man your twin is dating. Is there something you're not telling me?"

MEANWHILE

The twins sat at a table with Serena and Darien, playing Monopoly. Asuka was beating everybody. Luna was curled up on Tenshi's lap, purring softly and enjoying some love.

It was Darien's turn to play. He landed on a property Tenshi owned. The little boy smiled. "Looks like you owe me 1000 yen, Uncle Darien."

The man in question playfully groaned and handed the little boy the play money. "You two have almost cleaned me out! You are very good at this game," he smiles.

Tenshi grinned. "We try Uncle Darien. We try."

Krystal smiles a little and looks to marik, pushing the hair out of her face.
"No, that's not it my love. I really do like darien, its just that he's not the same man he was in silver millennium. I sense something dark in him, but i can't put my finger on it. It worries me." she says with a light sigh as she cuddles close to him.

"I just don't know what to do. I'm almost afraid to tell sere. i think she might think i don't like him. what do i do?" Krystal sighs again, before breaking down in tears, feeling bad about what she did to atem, and about darien, something of marik's growing inside her.

Marik looks at Krys concerned. "Something dark in him? Like what?"

MEANWHILE

Eventually the kids fell asleep. After they tucked them in, Darien and Serena sat on the couch, cuddling. He loved having her here with him. He couldn't wait to make it official and have her live with him legally. She brought so much joy to his apartment that it felt like a grand house. And she was naturally very good with kids. Darien considered himself blessed that he had found his missing half, his princess.

One look told him that Sere had fallen asleep in his arms. He smiled and lay down with her. Life was pretty good right now.

"I don't know marik. That's what worries me. Maybe its remnants from his time in the dark kingdom?" she looked at him kind of contemplatively, still unsure. she cuddled close to him and sighed, happy to be with him and pulling him down so he was laying beside her.

"Marikins, how much do you love me?" she suddenly said, cuddling close and looking very vulnerable, almost as if she were a baby penguin. Krystal smiled slightly, but she really wasn't any better. what she had done to Atem had unknowingly wounded her soul. She was feeling unloved and depressed, but she knew that marik could and would make it better.

"Really?" she looks up at him with big penguin eyes and smiles, cuddling close. she kisses him softly and smiles again, getting as close as she can to him.

"that's a good thing, Marikins, because I think I'm pregnant." she looks at him with slight fear, hoping he'll be happy.

Krystal shakes him, looking really concerned, and kissing him.
"Marikins?! Marikins! wake up!" she says as she shakes him more, tears coming to her eyes. She can't help but feel responsible, telling him like that.

Marikins! wake up! its not even concrete! its just a hunch its possible I'm not too!" she says, frantically worrying and hoping he awakens soon.

Krystal hugs him tight, sighing in relief. "Oh Marikins, I'm sorry I dropped a bomb on you like that. I didn't mean to. I thought you'd be happy. Aren't you?" She looks at him again with those big icy blue unsure penguin eyes, wondering what he's thinking. Krystal happily cuddles close and kisses his cheek, hoping to make his headache go away.

"I would be happy if we knew for sure, but there is no need to rush it. I am content with Asuka and Tenshi for now."

~Darien's Apartment, 3:30 am~

The twins run into their room, hugging their aunt and uncle.

Serena: "What's wrong little ones?"

Asuka: "Tenshi hates storms. He got scared, so we came in here."

"we'll go to the doctor in the morning." she says with a small smile as she cuddles close, noticing sere had forgotten Tenshi's favorite stuffy that she knows he'll want on a night like this. Krystal immediately writes a quick note to the twins and then uses her magic to send it to him, hoping his stuffy will make him feel better.

"I hope they're okay Marikins. you know how much Tenshi hates storms. I know sissy will take care of them, but I still worry. they're my sweet little babies after all." she says to him with a sad smile, cuddling close and wishing the best for her little angels.

"Sere dotes on them as if they were her own. If anyone can help Tenshi through the storm, it's someone who shares his fear. Bunny will get him through it."

MEANWHILE

Tenshi sees his stuffy and cuddles it, falling back to sleep instantly. Asuka had already gone back to bed, and they tucked Tenshi back in as well.

"Dare, you'll make a great dad one day," Sere whispered.

"Sere, you'll be a wonderful mom when the time comes," he whispers back, taking her back to their room for the night.

Krystal cuddles marik like a stuffed animal and smiles up at him, kissing his lips softly. "that's true. I'm sure they're fine now. i wonder if Tenshi noticed the note on his stuffie?" she smiles again and looks out the window, her mind coming to the first time she met Lita.

"It was storming just like this the night i found lita. wow, seems like ages ago." she says with another smile as she cuddles close to marik.

"Marikins, what would you do to Kouga if he kidnapped me? cause I think he will soon.. the stupid wolf." she adds with a sigh, lightly kissing his neck.

"You really have to ask? Koga would be eliminated." He holds her close, mentally preparing to fight that idiot wolf demon who doesn't have a brain.

MEANWHILE

Yusuke Urameshi sat in a meeting with Botan and the others--Kuwabara, Hiei, and Kurama--trying to prepare for their toughest challenge yet: the Dark Tournament. Unfortunately, Yusuke and Hiei were both thinking of someone else: someone who had absolutely nothing to do with the Tournament....Serena. The Spirit Detective and the Demon Thief were planning a new way to separate her from that little mouse of a man Darien.....It seems trouble is brewing once again....

"that's good, but don't be surprised if that stupid wolf comes back. demon's regenerate pretty quickly. especially wolf demons." she says with a sigh, seeing something in her minds eye.

"I've gotta call kura. he's the only one those two boneheads will listen to." she says as she reaches for the phone, dialing his umber and waiting for him to pick up.[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom