Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's something about Horse's.. (MxM, Anthro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoophilian

The Ridden
Horse's always sexy, Big, Towering over most any other species save for the ever rare Rhino and Elephant anthros. But I am not talking about your run of the mill anthros that all seem to stand at six feet tall, I always figured if Horse anthro's did exist they would need to be special, taller even topping off closer to eight to ten foot depending on species for an adult male. But i ramble enough, Horses! That's what i want tonight, Two horses to be exact of the Anthro flavor.

The story I had in mind for this would be something Incest in nature, Between with two horse anthros, With the one a pinnacle of what all Equines should be and the other meek, smaller, more fitting to be called a Mare, And that is just what his brother calls him, time and time again. But as luck would have it, One day the younger wakes after a twisted party of sorts. Shaking off the stupor from the night before he streaches and tries to rise from bed only to find a heavy paw resting on his hip, A slight shift in his position leaves him near crying out in pain, When he looks back? He finds curled behind him in his own bed a large Canine anthro with its knotted length still sheathed deep up his backside.

The pain from such a lewd act long since faded and all he can feel is that length throbbing oozing with mouthfuls of seed, He could still feel it in the pit of his stomach, that warming sensation that he could only imagine would be an unhealthy amount of seed, Yet the wolf behind him never stirred from sleep save to grind that knot into him. From there it would take some time for the knot to deflate, for him to get brave enough to flee the bedroom, Was his brother right.. Was he a Mare after all?

~
I know! Its not up to my normal par of smutty yummy-ness but its just an idea i have floating around, I want to rp the young Trappy anthro horse and his encounters with various other species leading up to (Or starting with) An encounter with his brother that would forever put him in the submissive bracket and the title of Mare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom