Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aeon's Search for Dedicated Pertners (Updated 7/30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeonTralion

Super-Earth
Good evening, I'm very pleased to meet you. Welcome to my humble thread. I hope you're well.

I'm a simple man who just wants a bit of fun, and I'm hoping you might be the one to provide that distraction to me. Below, you'll find a few plot ideas I find interesting. If you find one you like, send me a pm, and we can get to know one another a bit more.

I've only got two real rules: post at least twice a week, and post two paragraphs minimum. Even with one short line of spoken words, you've got the environment, emotion, and inner thought.

Because I can't continue to inspire your posts if you fail to inspire mine.

Beyond that, just don't be afraid to advance the plot. If you're bored, help me move things along for our mutual enjoyment. I've had a lot of partners just leave that bit to me, content to just sit back and let me do all the heavy writing. If I'm going that far, I'll just go write a novel.

Here's the pairings I had in mind, along with a simplified plot. Bold is me, and again, thanks just for reading this far. If it gets a star (*) it means I'm craving that pairing! Enjoy!
[/color]
DARK FANTASIES:

**** Demon x Maiden who Needs Power ****
In this game, I want to play a cruel and ruthless world full of terrible and unfair circumstances. Financial ruin, extortion, lies, scandal, rape, murder, abuse, nothing is off the table for our heroine. Be as tragic as you want in your own story or submit to my dark mind. She endures it all and awaits her death with open arms... only to be met with something more sinister.

A demon comes to her, invisible to her and her family, and speaks dark things to her mind. A promise of power, of a dark salvation, if she only submits to him and lets him break her to his pleasure... once he's been fully pleasured, the maiden gains demonic magics (make up your own or work with me to come up with a suite of spells, I don't care which) with which she may conquer her circumstances and serve her dark lord.

I've never done this before. And I'm usually a bit timid as a dom, but if I can put you back together, I'm not afraid to break you. <3
**** New Dom ***** x Eager Lovers
I have a fantasy about a three-way relationship. Not a one night stand, but a full-on relationship.

It involves (at least) two girls, one of whom is a submissive little thing who never resists the other two, and a forceful girl who likes to see the other one fucked hard while she plays with herself.

They mix it up, of course. Sometimes they force the sub girl to watch while they make tender love, sometimes the girls don't let him in on the action, sometimes they both serve him at the same time, sometimes the forceful girl dons a strap on and they run the train on the submissive one.

The only requirement is that they all love one another and crave this slightly abusive relationship. Lots of toys, kinky situations, and breaking limits. Hopefully for both of us.

In case this is confusing, here's an example:
In my last game like this, my dom spanked and deep fucked their little toy while his other partner fingered herself in a chair. Eventually, the sub bored my dom, so he shoved golf balls up her ass. Then he fucked her ass until they were in too deep to be pried out. Eventually they had to get a doctor to come over and fix it, and she joined in and submitted to the dom's little harem.

It's out there and less than realistic. Like I said, it's a fantasy.

MODERN FANTASY:
** Cat Boy x Neko Maniac **
(When it comes to light that catboy cum is the world's most powerful (and addictive) aphrodisiac, how far will you go to get more of that sweet elixir?)

**** Elven Shop Owner x ??? ****
("Oh, you need some herbs? I can order them specialty online, I just need your name and address...")

MEDIEVAL FANTASY:
*** Noble Knight x Queen/Princess ***
("Ah, you need a bath? I-I'll be in your chambers, umm, cleaning! Yes... cleaning.")
OR
("Of course, my liege, anything at all, what is your command? ...?! But your husband/betrothed...!!!
...N-no, I heard my lady's orders. On your knees... you wench. You've got much to learn.")

** Master Sorcerer x Powerful Knight **
("You keep me safe as well or better than any male knight I've known! Now, let's treat your wounds and rest awhile...")

FUTURISTIC SCI-FI:
Space Pirate x Robot/Android
(What happens when a pirate falls in love with his plundered cargo?)
OR
(When captain finds a stowaway who knows too much, he's surprised to learn she's more than she seems.)

Robotic Butler x New Owner
(Well, he's SHAPED like a man... how many 'tasks' can this machine perform? Oh...!)

Bounty Hunter x Space Pirate
("You're mine, criminal! ...what do you mean, 'pay off your bounty'...?")

TURN-ONS

* Cum *
* Robots / Androids *
Toys
Multi-penetration / gangbang
* Tentacles *
** Blowjobs **
* Anal *
*** Unique races / species ***
* Futa Partners *
***** UNIQUE AND DYNAMIC FEMALE CHARACTERS *****

TURN-OFFS (Not necessarily a Deal Breaker!)

Pregnancy
BDSM
Non-Con / Rape
RAPE EXCEPTION:
If she secretly wants it and/or it's understood that she'll be into it by the end, yeah, I'll do this for you gladly! Just no sad endings, man. Or if the girl wants to rape ME. I'm okay with that too!
HYPER unrealism
Children

Examples of Girls I Find Sexy:

Well, that's the end of that. Feel free to pm me, if you have questions, ask! I'll update this when appropriate. I can't believe you read all this, you're really something special. In fact, if you read all this start to finish, high-fuckin'-five, pm me, I'm friendly.

RE: Aeon needs a lady's company tonight... how about you?

bumping here, if you want to respond, send a pm!

RE: Looking For Friends To Pin Down and Make Mine.

Bump: Current Games 0 (1 in the works. Sigh.)

Wow, games went from 0 to 4 tonight! Bump! But know this: Once I've got a few good games, it'll be harder to get me to play just anything! Be unique!

Only got two real games going on now. Lemme know!

4 games going, 1 more in the maybe category. Accepting requests!

RE: Aeon's Search Thread! Looking for some fun girls! [M x F, M x Futa]

Bump! Got two partners who post pretty regularly currently, I'd like some new games!

RE: Aeon's Search Thread! Looking for some fun girls! [M x F, M x Futa]

bump! Looking for new partners

RE: Aeon is a bit lonely. Keep me company, won't you? [M for F]

Looking for some new friends. Mine have all faded away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom