Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Ready For A Dom Male [Searching NOW] [New Cravings!] [NSFW Pic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justa Dame

Planetoid
Hey there! I've got some free time and I'm craving some smut-driven roleplay.

Required: I want to play sub--I'm craving the roleplay of innocent/inexperienced. Be a dom male--I won't play with sub men. Be a man--sorry fellow ladies! Humans only--vampires and elven up for debate.

ONLY roleplaying on this site via private messages. Sorry! May be convinced to do Yahoo. Message me.

Craving plot-driven and smut-driven equally. Up for either or a happy medium.

Likes: non-con, coercion, blackmail, virginity, forced-pleasure, nipple play, vaginal sex, anal virginity, public scenes, descriptive, third person, video/photographs.
New Likes: Romance, con, plot-driven, etc.
So basically, I like either or.
Please note that when I say non-con, I do not mean RAPE. I'm talking about forced pleasure. My character will enjoy it, it will not be full-on rape. Also, non-con is not a requirement. If you have a plot involving romance, that's totally fine.

Also, looking for shorter posts between 1 and 3 paragraphs!

Dislikes: Age gaps bigger than five years, being the older female, blood play, fisting, bestiality, foot play, playing multiple characters, lactation, student/teacher, 3+ penetration, sci-fi, neko, canine, incest.

I've only got a few ideas off the top of my head. Don't be afraid to come to me with your own ideas! ;) Because I'll probably be getting several messages for my own ideas, so your best bet may be to even add your own ideas to mine!

1: High school- Naive, conservative, unpopular girl crushes on the popular, playboy, jock. Leaves a confession note in his locker. He can use this to his advantage.

2: High school or older, your choice" Naive girl believes a man that tells her she could have a career in modeling. Agrees to show up to his "office" for an interview. He eventually persuades her to take her clothes off because, if a model, her entire body needs to "appraised".

3: [SUPER CRAVING] [This plot is a plot/smut roleplay. For those that enjoy story and smut. This is also less non-con, more coercion. We can discuss it.] Male Character is the eldest son and heir to the family manor. Coming from a rich, high society family he's a bit cocky, sure of himself, and quite the player. Women love him, and men follow along with whatever he says because his family is at the top of the food chain among their wealthy society. Female Character also comes from a wealthy family, and has known Male Character most of her life. After all, those of the same class often mingle with one another for generations. She was always resistant to him, always called out his narcissistic behavior, and was even able to best him in conversation. Try as he might he could never win, and he could never best her. He infuriated her, and she him. So, when time comes that he's old enough for a wife, Male Character speaks with Female Character's father. The wedding is arranged, and is sure to be a wealthy match up, much to Male Character's parent's happiness. Male Character is ecstatic because now he will best her in the one way he is certain he can: in the bedroom. It's the wedding night, and now she has to 'willingly' give herself up to her husband. She is at his mercy, and will be the rest of her life.

4: I want to do something based on this photograph. Not interested in Ancient Greek, gods, or angels. I want this to be my character picture as well: NSFW! http://31.media.tumblr.com/778d5bb12b1bf7b66ca76f6f09cf6226/tumblr_mut2n05oCH1sore0ro1_500.jpg

5: Both of our characters are out of college and have worked as a part of an advertisement team for a company for over two years. Our character's do not get along. Your character is good at the job, but so is mine. My character irks yours, and my character loves one-uping yours, as well as teasing him, and making him look like a doofus. Then one day your character is casually goofing off on the internet, and googles my character's name. An image of her college days springs up, from spring break. She's topless. It's the perfect blackmail to get her to do whatever your character wants~ The roleplay could start at the end of a work day with your character revealing the blackmail to mine.

6: Female Character and Male Character were best friends growing up. They were in a rock band, with Female Character as lead singer. Things were going pretty well, but artistic differences really tore the two apart. Male Character wanted a different musical direction, and he wanted to be the lead singer. A huge blow out between the two left Female Character extremely insulted, and Male Character left the band forever. He started his own band, and never looked back. Female Character's rock band became famous for it's unique sound, a creepy-esque sound that their fans loved dearly. Female Character was dubbed Halloween Queen, and the band signed with a mainstream record label. Male Character's band is cherished for the old-fashioned rock sound, and they two signed to a label. Four years after senior year, the two labels joined, and are now forcing their two stars to co-headline a tour. It will be the first time they've interacted in over five years.
Interested? Message me and we'll brainstorm. Lot's of anger-sex in this roleplay!

7: This idea was discussed over messages and never happened. Really craving it-- What if my character was lounging in a more secluded, rocky area to get some down time and ends up falling asleep. Your character happens upon her, begins to take off her bathing suit and touch her a little bit while she's asleep. When she wakes up she's surprised, but already hot from what your character has done to her in her sleep, so they have sex right at the beach?

8: [SUPER CRAVING] Smut-driven, and non-con. My character is a spoiled rich girl that wants to hang out on a Saturday with her friends. She plans on showing off by using one of her father's private luxury boats. She can be a virgin or not, your choice. You can either be a rich gang from the private school, or a poor gang looking to steal money from rich girls. But your gang ambushes the girls inside the boat. They haven't left the docks yet and having a pre-party before they go out on the water. The party is taking place in the lower rooms of the boat. Your character takes my character to the private bedroom as has his way with her. If you choose to be the rich gang, it's because he knows her and she's denied him before, if they're strangers, than it's just because. [Will not except older man, aka huge age gaps. The most I'm willing to go is six years and my character will be seventeen]

9: [CRAVING] Another idea discussed with someone that never showed up... *le sigh* Also, this plot does not involve non-con. Anyway-- The idea revolves around a beautiful woman from a good family, she has finally set out into the world and she met a man very quickly. He was kind to her and when he asked her to join him in his travels she accepted. He is a businessman, often working in other countries since his business works all over the world and the rp would center around her becoming more and more sexual and less innocent. For example the picture would be from their first time as they are outside a rather beautiful house in Greece and she decides to take off her clothes and go down to the beach now to her being naked is not something dirty, after all it's not like she is trying to whore herself out or anything so when the man she has started to really fall for decides to join her while nude she thinks nothing of it at first, but then his hands begin to explore her body and make her begin to tingle between the legs. He offers to help and the two have sex on the beach as she falls in love with the sensation of sex and the two begin to go at it often as at first it is him introducing her to everything until she begins to ask for other things as ideas pop into her head.

Some things that were discussed about this plot:

--Perhaps my character is 19. She's been in college for a year, but is really withdrawn and never really made friends. She's uninspired by college and doesn't really know what she's doing with her life even though it's supposed to be the start of it. Perhaps your character is in his middle 20s, like 26 or 27. His father was the head of a company, but he recently died of a heart attack. So now he's head of it, but would rather just get away and not about it for awhile. So when our characters meet, he sees it as the perfect distraction. It could provide some depth into the story, if you enjoy that.
--Perhaps he wants to travel, but still has responsibilities with the company he has to handle online and over the phone. He hires her on as an assistant though he really needs hardly anything more than the occasional cup of coffee, someone to help him not forget his shampoo in the hotel shower, etc? But still, with the idea of a job involving traveling with a charming gentlemen is pretty convincing.
--I have a starter for this plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom