Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for FxF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kismet

Meteorite
Hello, I'm Kis! I'm currently looking to pick up a few FxF roleplays, although I may be talked into MxM. Futa isn't really my thing, so please don't ask, and I definitely won't be convinced to do het, sorry! I prefer to RP over private messages, but if you really want to do it over threads I won't mind. As far as my partner goes, I don't care what your sex or gender is, so long as you can churn out at least one fat paragraph (preferably two or more) and have patience we'll be fine. Why do you need patience? Because this will not be a fast-paced RP. I cannot post every day -my schedule simply doesn't allow it- and sometimes there will even be a few days between posts. Weekly posts will be the minimum expectation (and this will go both ways, although if you take longer to respond I won't mind), and I will message you if I know I'll be gone.

Alright, now that the basics are covered, onto the good stuff!

F-List

Characters must be 18+ (no older than 50 for males, 35 for females), with 19-29 being the ideal age range.

Cravings:
- Being sub (or the slightly more submissive switch). I keep taking on dom roles and could use a break! But being the dom isn't a deal-breaker for me, so don't feel bad asking me to be one.
- Pseudo-rape/Dubcon/Ambiguous consent. YC doing what they want, either jumping MC or being driven by strong instincts, and MC trying to resist or knowing she shouldn't but giving in because it feels so good.
- Canine(s)/Pokemon x Girl, with me as the girl. Just want a shameless smut short RP. Could also be FxFxCanine/Pokemon.
- Stepsisters (see below for details).

Settings/Themes/Kinks:
- Incest (sisters or cousins)
- Bully x Bullied
- Good Girl x Bad Girl
- Stranger x Stranger
- Driver x Hitchhiker
- Prep x Outcast/nerd
- Human x Part-Human (some animal features and traits -no furries- or a werewolf)
- Modern (city, small town, beach town; can be simple normal lives with light drama, or can be gritty with crimes, drugs, and violence)
- Mental Institution
- Best Friends
- Apocalyptic
- Skyrim (OCxOC)
- Harry Potter (OCxOC, or canons in a dark AU -MxM preferred for this)
- Your ideas!

Plots:
- Step Sisters
The family has officially been united and everyone is under the same roof, still learning to live together and get along. This is proving harder than expected for YC (older step-sister), who is suddenly seeing MC in a whole new light: something about them being siblings turns YC on. It isn't long before YC can't resist the urge to jump MC, making a point that she "loves her beautiful little sister" (the more they act like they're actual sisters the better to her). MC knows she shouldn't, that she couldn't survive the guilt if they got caught and ruined their parents' relationship (which she actually supports, happy to see her parent finally happy), but with YC pleasuring her MC has trouble telling her to stop. From there, it can be a bit of cat and mouse, but before long my character falls in love with their little game, also getting off on having a "big sister" who takes such good care of her.

- Apocalypse
An apocalypse (plague, natural disaster, zombies) has wiped out most of humanity, and Girl 1 is determined to survive it. They have the skills, they have a plan, and they have a weapon. It's only when they come across Girl 2 (maybe wandering lost, wandered too far from her still-visible family, or laying somewhere half alive) and have to rescue them that they realize, while they don't care about social companionship, having a sexual companion would certainly make this survival thing a bit more enjoyable. Girl 1 forces Girl 2 to come with her and quickly makes it clear why she's letting Girl 2 stay alive. Girl 2 is too weak or too scared to run, and either way knows she's not likely to survive on her own, so she reluctantly travels with her, planning to escape at the first hint of civilization. In the beginning Girl 2 tries to resist her new role as sex slave, often furious with herself for how easily Girl 1 can get her off, but as time goes on she finds herself craving Girl 1's rough treatment, whether it's sexual or a random shove/slap on the ass/squeeze/hair pulling/etc. When they do reach civilization, Girl 2 may not be so sure if she wants to run anymore.

(Yes, this RP does have themes of abuse, possibly stockholme syndrome. It's your choice whether or not Girl 1 emotionally softens towards Girl 2 or remains cruel, but if she does soften then there will be an unspoken agreement that everything will remain the same just with some affectionate moments in between. I'd greatly prefer to be Girl 2, but for this RP I'm also a little more willing to do MxM, and would prefer being Boy 1 in that case.)

- Voldemort Won (Harry Potter AU, Marauders Era; Fenrir x Remus)
October 31, 1981: Voldemort entered the Potters' house in the night and murdered them all, eliminating the little boy who was said to be his ruin. In the next few weeks, Sirius Black is killed in the streets when he attempts to attack Peter Pettigrew. In quick succession the rest of The Order falls, those who escape meeting the same fate going into hiding. By December, Remus Lupin is alone. Living in the woods, losing himself to grief and an empty belly, is where Fenrir Greyback finds him. Taking advantage of Remus's weak state, Fenrir brings Remus back to the pack (using both force/alpha behaviour and breaking him by asking him where else does he have to go), where Remus will become the omega and eventually Fenrir's mate.

(In this AU werewolves will be a little different from JKR's version, being much more in-tune with instincts and pack ranking. Fenrir especially so, since he's the most accepting of his wolf side. I really only want to play Fenrir for this, but it's not a must. Regardless of who plays him, I want him to be rough and dominating with Remus. Also not a must: I'd love for mpreg to be an eventual part of this RP. Knotting while in human form is pretty much a must -at least one time- and I'm not opposed to a half or fully transformed Fenrir fucking Remus.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom