Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Break Across the Line {Junko & Fate}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Rose had been cheerleading for as long as she could remember. Her mother had been cheerleading captain; her father, the star quarterback. Even her grandmothers had both been cheerleaders. It ran in her blood, almost like royalty. And royal was, indeed, the way the girl acted.

"I can't believe he wouldn't bump my grade up!" she nearly shrieked into her cell phone. Anger crunched her normally attracted face, making her brown eyes turn into deadly slits. She tossed her head, letting her recently dyed blonde locks hit about her shoulders. "This is just horrible! If I don't get a higher grade, I can't cheer. And why even bother coming to school if I'm not going to cheer?"

the girl's rant continued in much the same vein as she stormed down the street. Other pedestrians didn't make the slightest bit of difference to the girl. They could just get out of her way, or be run over by her. A stomping teenage girl in Ugg boots, a jean skirt, and top was generally something to be avoided. Especially when she looked like she could and would rip someone's face off at any moment.

Heaving out a sigh of frustration, Rose turned a corner, not bothering to look where she was going. again, the girl firmly believed that everyone and everything should yield to her. That meant traffic too. Besides, it was a cross walk, and it's not like people were actually going to hit you. So what if they slammed on their breaks? Serves them right for not stopping sooner.

However, Rose didn't see the car coming, and she'd been so busy chatting that she ignored the calls and cries. The waves didn't help either, as at first Rose just dismissed them. eventually the cheerleader understood what was going on. She turned to face the oncoming car.

And Rose froze, staring like a deer caught in headlights.

Kathleen was the type of girl that could not give a damn about others, she had only her band and her family all the rest as nothing to her. She was the main singer on a band known in the school as Ragnarok but they were not too famous, she did not cared though she just loved to sing . Looking down at the street she melded into the others as she became invisible not bumping into anyone and not talking to anyone made it seem that she was not there.

As she walked in the city she heard a loud noise coming from a car wich as about to hit what it seemed to be a girl. Looking around nobody cared for the girl to even scream to her to get out of the way. Before she could know what was happening Kat pushed the girl out of the way and fell down to the floor as the car hit her side. The pain was too much as she scream her hearth out. Her eyes closed and showing that she was in pain. That was all she knew before going out unconcious.

Back
Top Bottom