Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am Gundam! (Back to the Bayonetta M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qant00AT

Super-Earth
Just to reiterate, this is not a Gundam search. While I am a big fan of the series, my username and avatar should state as much, I just thought that title worked.

For starters I'm 18, currently a freshman in college, and I've got about four years of rp experience under my belt, but only a few months of actual adult rping experience. So on to what I'm searching for. Follow the protocol's listed in my thread. If you don't then I may ignore you, 9/10 times I won't, but I may feel like not responding since a proper read was not given. Normally I will respond but you will be starting off on a very bad foot with me.

Only a few plots in mind just yet, but I have parings galore that can lead to ideas!

Top craving's:

Naruto. It's just one of those a urges I guess.

So, my friend has gotten me to read some Green Arrow as well as watch Arrow. I have to say that I am now a fan and would be interested in doing something with Ollie. Anyone else? Hit me up.

BATMAN!!!!!!! So after downloading the game off Steam at midnight last night I have been thoroughly enjoying Arkham Origins (PICK THIS GAME UP IF YOU CAN!!!!). Now I'm really looking to do some stuff with Batman involved, Arkham-verse or others. Mainly I would be playing as either Bruce, Dick, Tim, or Terry. So hit me up!

Looking to do a Batman and Superwoman idea. I don't know, seeing this I like the idea of a power struggle between the two. Perhaps Bruce is unhappy with the broken rib and decided the repercussions are in order. Perhaps Superwoman needs to learn the dangers of keeping pets that can fight back.

Bayonetta x Dante
Vergil x Bayonetta
Nero x Bayonetta
Vergil x Jean

Not really looking to go with the conventional with Dick Grayson right now. By conventional I mean pairing him with the usual women (Barbara, Starfire, Catwoman, etc.). I'm looking to go outside the box, outside Gotham and Bludhaven, hell even out of the DC universe. I can think of some settings to place Dick (even other members of the Bat family like Tim and Jason)into, but the top two right now would be to pair Dick with Shego, from Kim Possible, or the spies from Totally Spies. For Shego I would definitely want to do a story that revolves around a relationship like Batman and Catwoman share. For the Totally Spies I would think that Dick helping them out, or even showing them up, would be fun. Odd, out of the ordinary, esoteric? Pretty much. Then again this isn't a place for the normal and plain. Any takers please PM me.

I'm interested in a story where my character and is in a happy relationship with a wonderful (older would be fantastic, but not necessary) woman. While things seem normal his girlfriend has a big secret. She's actually a super hero. Any takers?

General: (my preffered role x my partners)
Student x Teacher
Employee x Boss
Boss x Secretary
Soldier x Soldier
Hero x Villain
Hero x Heroine
Outlaw x Law Enforcement
Warrior x Master
Average Joe x Bimbo
Harem
Zombie apocalypse
Human x Alien (Female Yautja are especially enjoyed)
Male x Ganguro girl
White Male x Black Female

Taboo:
Younger Brother x Older Sister's friend
Younger Brother x Older Brother's girlfriend
Son x Mother
Nephew x Aunt
Grandson x Grandmother (No judging please)
Just to x make sure you've read this far: "I shot the sheriff, but " title your PM finishing that
Older Brother x Younger Sister (Gonna have to convince me on this one)
Younger brother-in-law x older sister-in-law

Fandoms: For these I can play either OC's or canons, but I do prefer to play canon's. For the one's that I especially want that I'll mark them with an asterisk. Also I would preferably play with other canons as well, but OC's are fine with the right story.

Naruto
Rosario + Vampire
Outlaw Star
Man of Steel
Borderlands*
Gundam
Mass Effect
Black Op's
BioShock: Infinite*
Ronin Warrior's
DC*
Marvel
Assassin's Creed
Injustice: God's Among Us*
Star Wars
Ignore the first check. Title your pm with: Hello World!
Star Trek
Halo
Devil May Cry*
Young Justice*
Deus Ex: Human Revolution*
Code Geass*
Kim Possible
Totally Spies
Ben 10
Code Lyoko*

Celebrities I'd like to play with:
Victoria Justice
Miley Cyrus (Especially now that she's jumped off the deep end)
Sofia Vergara
Anne Hathaway
Scarlett Johansson
Sandra Bullock
Catherine Zeta Jones
Charlize Theron
Brigitte Nielsen

Plots:
-She was from a war-torn planet, and she was one of the deadliest individuals on said planet. Having been trained from birth to be the perfect warrior, she led a rebellion against the tyrannical ruler of the planet who openly desired her. She had once been his bodyguard, but she'd seen him do too much evil to serve him any longer. Then one day, he landed on the planet. To a planet of aliens, he was an alien being and he was sentenced to die in the death matches the king frequently had. He defied the king however and shocked everyone with his strength, and abilities. You see, he hailed from the planet Earth. He was not born of that planet, but he was blessed with extraordinary powers that made him a god. For years he was a beloved hero, but after finding out he wasn't of Earth and being betrayed by the Government that raised him, he turned his back on them and his secret was made public knowledge. The people he saved hated and feared him, and other heroes who had been his friends attacked him. He was stronger than all of them, and after issuing a warning, he left to find a place where he'd be accepted but he was caught in a wormhole.

Upon landing on this new planet, he still had many of his abilities but was initially weakened. He gradually became stronger and he refused to die, and he defied the king at every turn until the rebels launched an attack on the arena in the hopes that this new being would join them. Though he initially wanted to be left alone, his heroic nature won out when they were under attack and he reluctantly joined them. Him and the rebel leader butted heads frequently, but an underlying attraction existed between the two of them and on this violent planet, he found a place where he was accepted and where he belonged, and with her he found his equal and someone who could balance him.

-- Whenever people found out her actual age, it surprised them. She was utterly gorgeous, and had been for years. She'd been a young mother, but she kept in shape and she took obvious care in how she looked. It didn't hurt that she was just blessed with fabulous genetics. Due to wanting to be the best mother she could, she had dashed her dreams of college and focused on being there for her daughter. Working hard, and providing for her. Now her daughter has left for college, and for the first time in years she is actually able to focus on herself. The older woman's not at all content with her station in life, and she wants to go back to school, she wants to follow the career path she had always intended, and if she were lucky enough, she wanted to find some genuine passion. The father of her daughter and her had separated long ago, and she hadn't really considered dating in some time which was hard to believe as she frequently got hit on a lot. For awhile her daughter had been dating a young man who was a few years older than her who was a catch.

The guy was an excellent student, he had a good job, he was ambitious, he kept his nose clean and he was very respectful towards her at all times. The few times she had met him had been great experiences, and she even had to silently admit to herself that he was attractive. Her daughter didn't want that though, she went out clubbing every night, she'd get sloppy drunk and she continued to make a lot of bad choices. Eventually the young couple went their separate ways after he discovered she was cheating on him.

What he never expected was to run into the mother of his ex in one of his classes in the new semester, but there she was and the two instantly caught wind of one another. She expressed her condolences with what happened, and even admitted that her relationship with her daughter was becoming more and more strained. The two conversed rather freely, and began a friendship of sorts even with the undercurrent of a mutual attraction there. He helped her get settled in as far as being a college student again, and she was able to provide a lot of insight and knowledge regarding their human sexuality course. Without knowing how it happened, the two acted out on that attraction and became intimate. His mind was blown, and while she had a fun time and found him to be the epitome of what she found attractive in men, she also felt he could use some guidance in certain areas. He had a very large member, and as a result he wasn't as generous a lover as he could have been which was something she started to coach him on, especially as they became more of an item. The only problem with this developing relationship, was that her daughter became absolutely livid.

-My character would be would be a prince from a warrior kingdom. His kingdom could either be under threat from an outside threat or one of his father’s advisories raised an army against him. He would have come to your character, the ruler of an allied kingdom and others, seeking help from their forces. She and the rest would deny him and he swore that they all would pay. The tragedy would happen and he would be banished from his kingdom. He would train and raise an army of his own from the outlying kingdoms and the tribes from the wild. He retakes his kingdom and chooses to exact his revenge that he swore against his so called "allies". Your characters kingdom is first. He assaults her capitol and ransacks her castle. He arrives in her throne room to challenge her for a final duel. In this duel he not only attacks her with his sword, but also sexually. He ends up taking her in her own throne room and keeping her as his sexual pet, perhaps even convincing her to become his subservient queen in his conquest.

So that's about it. If anything interests you then feel free to post or drop me a PM. Final check: Ignore the second check and title your pm with Superman's ultimate weakness.

RE: I am Gundam! (Not a fandom search! M seeking F)

First bump. Hooray!

I might be interested in doing a DC or Marvel role play with you. Pm me if you want to role play with me. I sent you a pm by the way.

Ok, so now I finally added my all time favorite fandom at the top of the fandom list. PM if you'd be up for a story set within one of the many settings in the Gundam universe.

Bump numero dose!

Edited with a new pairing and a top craving, Ganguro girls! If you're curious about it, just ask me via PM me.

Added Man of Steel, my new favorite movie, to the fandoms list.

Added Outlaw Star to the fandoms list.

Edit: Surprisingly two of the wants I posted have sprouted some rp's. So until further notice those are off the table.

Added a new top craving. That would be for Young Justice. The specific pairings are listed but I'm particularly craving Conner x M'Gann right now.

Bump. I am really craving to do a Young Justice rp with Superboy and Miss Martian. If interested please PM me!!

Still looking for some Young Justice.

New pairing added, though I'm still looking to do some Young Justice stories. Any takers?

Bump. Still looking for Superboy x Miss Martian or Robin x Artemis.

Bump, still looking for some Young Justice.

Edit: New top craving placed. Looking to do some DC crossovers. PM to see with which settings.

Edit 2 on the day: New craving that just hit me after seeing a character on F-List. I'm interested in a story where my character and is in a happy relationship with a wonderful (older would be fantastic, but not necessary) woman. While things seem normal his girlfriend has a big secret. She's actually a super hero. Any takers?

Edit: Another fandom added

Edit #2: Added another craving to the list. Not really looking to go with the conventional with Dick right now. By conventional I mean pairing him with the usual women (Barbara, Starfire, Catwoman, etc.). I'm looking to go outside the box, outside Gotham and Bludhaven, hell even out of the DC universe. I can think of some settings to place Dick (even other members of the Bat family like Tim and Jason)into, but the top two right now would be to pair Dick with Shego, from Kim Possible, or the spies from Totally Spies. For Shego I would definitely want to do a story that revolves around a relationship like Batman and Catwoman share. For the Totally Spies I would think that Dick helping them out, or even showing them up, would be fun. Odd, out of the ordinary, esoteric? Pretty much. Then again this isn't a place for the normal and plain. Any takers please PM me.

Edit #3: This is on the more technical side. Follow the protocol's listed in my thread. If you don't then I may ignore you, 9/10 times I won't, but I may feel like not responding since a proper read was not given. Normally I will respond but you will be starting off on a very bad foot with me.

Edit: updated with what's taken, though it seems that two of my partners have gone ghost so the Grandson x Grandmother and Male x Ganguro girls pairings are open, but I'm keeping them crossed out of respect for my partners in case there are outside circumstances towards their disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom