Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group RP Ideas *Updated 09/04/13*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
I recently got a desire to do a group RP and would love to do a couple. I've never done a group RP, but I would love to try it. Advice for a rookie would be highly appreciated. I would like to do some on video games, shows, animes, and several original ideas that have tons of choices of characters and personalities you can decide on. I have no set story for any of them, but it could be discussed later. Here are a few things you should know before you decide to want to do this.

1 I am on mobile. My computer broke abd I can't get a new one for quite awhile. Typing can be difficult sometimes so please excuse me if I mistype or misread something.

2. You have to be somewhat literate. I do a paragraph at least and intros for me will be longer then 2 or 3 so please write more then 2 sentences
Okay now for my ideas. I have no problems with a character getting pregnant during the rp, but if you and a particular person are gonna rp a scene together please let everyone else know so that we don't get lost within each other's scenes. Group sex and gang bangs are encouraged for this if we decide to have smut, which we most likely will.

Angel RP:
I been wanting to do an angel rp for awhile and here's a story idea: The apocalypse is upon the world. Several angels must journey into the seven layers of hell, fight Satan's army and stop the apocalypse and defeat Lucifer himself. The thing is each layer of hell has an effect on the angels in attempts to corrupt them. Lust, anger, pride, envy, sloth, gluttony, and wrath. Here are the characters to choose from, their names and facial and body appearance is your choice.

The Angel of Darkness (Sorry but I call dibbs on this one >:p)- A angel misunderstood and is often mistaken as a fallen angel, but really is more of a angel of death and has a understanding of darker things.

The Angel of Light- The basic type of angel that is the most loved and respected as God's warriors.

The Angel of Water- This angel understands the pain and upsetting things that depresses or upsets other angels and mortals

The Angel of Fire- An angel that is a fierce and powerful warrior, basically the strongest warriors

If you have any more angel ideas feel free to suggest them!

Dragon RP:
This one is about the dragon clans: Fire, ice, lighting, and wind; coming together to fight against a single force. On this one there can be as many characters from.any of the clans. You can come up with the character, but I'll list moral traits so you can get the idea.

Fire dragons- Pride, honor, strength
Ice- Wise, numerous, strategic
lighting- Swift, Fierce, renegade
Air- Agility, fast, upbeat and more carefree

Gods/Goddess RP:
This is similar to the angel idea, but focuses more on the actual mortal world instead of hell itself. It focuses more of all mythology not just Greek or Roman. These are only a few Gods and Goddess I can come up with. If you have any you can come up with feel.free.to suggest it.

The Goddess of Wisdom
The God of Madness
The God of War
The Goddess of Peace and Love
The Goddess of Water (Dibbs!)
The God of Fire
The God of Lighting
The Goddess of Earth
The Goddess of Air

Those are the RPs I originally came up with these are other group rps I'd love to do;

Video games;
Resident Evil
Skyrim
Silent Hill
God of War
Mortal Kombat
Borderlands
Saints Row
Original Devil May Cry
Dead Space

Animes/Fandoms:
Soul Eater
Naruto
Harry Potter
Underworld

Please PM if your interested I will constantly upadate with characters either added or taken so you'll know which is already gone. Hope to hear from you soon!

RE: Group RP Ideas

*UPDATE* New RPer: sirix
There is a RPer that requested a character for the angel and dragon rp.
He has chosen to be a fire angel and fire dragon. For those wondering there could be at least 2 dragon characters for each element. I say that because I also want to be a fire dragon, so sorry all fire dragons roles are taken.

Character List update for Dragon RP:
2 fire dragons *Full*
At least 1 Ice dragon *Available*
Ar least 1 lightning dragon *Available*
At least 1 air dragon *Available*

Character List Update for Angel RP
Angel of Darkness *Taken*
Angrel of Fire *Taken*
Angel of Water *Available*
Angel of Light *Available*

Remember for the angel rp character and angel type suggestions are acceptable!

Angel of Darkness Visual description:5'6 tall, long raven black hair and icy blue eyes with snow white pale skin. Wings are black feathered and have smoke lightly coming from them. Wears foging and flowing black cloak and carrys a large sythe for a weapon.

Fire Angel Visual Description: (Given by the rper)
6' male, wings on fire, average almost muscle build, black and red angelic robes, 2 short swords for main use and a 2-handed sword for emergency and powerful attack use, top-of-shoulder dirty blonde hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom