Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Give into my game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer Girl

Meteorite
Welcome to My Game.

1. Please be male who roleplays male characters. Being with a man just more fun and
    arrousing.

2. I am down with virtually all kinks except underage, vore, scat, and incest. I Love the
    dirty talk. Switch with a preference towards Submissive.

3. I only wish to role play with those who have a good control of words. That doesn't
    mean I want to see your B.A. in English, I just want you to know how to form basic
    sentences, turn those sentences into paragraphs, and use those paragraphs to paint
    a great (often graphic) picture. Since these things can often take time, the more we
    can force ourselves to write to one another, the better.

4. I like smut with story. That means that I like my role plays to have a story.
    Including smut is a bonus to me that I will alawys be happy to write about. I'm a fan of both long-term
    and short-term role play.

5. Please let me know, one way or another, if you wish to abandon the scenario.
    I understand that these things can break down very quickly, but no one likes to
    wonder what's going on. Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings. I've been on your
    side, too. These things happen. If I don't hear from you I will send you a two PMs over time. The second will
    be a warning that I will be ending the roleplay if you do not respond.

6. I like to roleplay via PMs or E-mail. Feel free to contact me initially via PM, as this thread might
    get overlooked.

Base Character Information

Name: Rowan S. Hunter
Sex: Female
Race: Human (May Change)
Time Period: All (Varies)
Height: 5'8" (1.73m)
Weight: 120 lbs (54.4 kg)
Hair Color: Varies (Dirty Blonde is default)
Eyes: Varies (Green is default)
Nature: Submissive. Enjoys strong willed company and acts Dominate at first enounter.

Favorite Scenarios

End of the world apocalypse
(nuclear, zombie, et cetera)

Desolate
(Space travel, Wild West...)

Depression Era Crime
(The mob, the birth of Las Vegas...)

Dystopian
(A resistance, or perhaps the oppressors?)

Fictional
(Video Game Based, Fantasy world...)

Modern
(Ranges for many themes)

Example Plot Scenarios

Danger in Numbers - (Rowan x OC)
Themes: Post Apocalyptic, Horror, Survival, Dirty Sex, Backpacking

Set in 2013, Rowan is one of the few survivors of the zombie apocalypse that has wipes out
virtually all invertebrate life. Fortified in the small town of Woodbury, Rowan works as a field
scavenger with her boyfriend. One day, a mysterious stranger comes to town, calling himself
Phillip. The man speaks of a cure but needs specific medical supplies. Grasping at what looks
like the last grasp of hope for a cure, Rowan and (your name here) embark out on a 79 mile
journey wrought with danger at every corner. This mission is suicide, but the reward
outweighs the risk.

This storyline is more for those seeking action and adventure. Both will be traversing a
significant distance wrought with zombies, unfriendly folk, and a lack of supplies. The pathway
leads through suburbia, a city, and a forest and ultimately ending in a metropolitan area. If you
like action, adventure, lust and passion outdoors by the fire, then this storyline is for you.
If you've watched The Walking Dead , you know who 'Phillip' is. If you read the book
'Ride of the Governor,' or read the comics you know a little more then I do.

Betrayal - (Roawn x OC)
Themes: Modern, Assassins, Old Romance Rekindled

A male assassin is given a rather unique mission: the target is a world renowned Olympic trainer.
However, this is no usual mission, for his target is his first love from high school. Now grown up,
he must make one of the most difficult decisions of his life: Kill the woman who taught hi what true
love is or go against the agency that has raised him since college. What kind of person is he, really?

Interesting, huh? No doubt there should be some moral struggle and there will be a few reunions
between the two. I'm not sure how everything would work out just yet but if you feel up for it I'd be
happy to try and work with this one.

Western Tension - (Rowan x OC )
Themes: Western, Strong Willed Women, Outlaws, Strong Willed Man

As the American West comes to close, outlaws struggle to survive. The completion of the
transcontinental railroad in 1969 connected the ‘Wild West’ to the American East, bringing
with it hasty communication and even more law. Marshalls began hunting the scum and
vermin that made a living off of killing and stealing from the honest folk, eliminating all but
the last few gangs. That night, one of (Your character)’s gangmembers kidnaps Rowan
Hunter from her hotelroom. He proposes her an offer: She uses her gang to help him break
out some of his gang from the Federal Marshal’s jail and she’s entitled to half of their
treasury. She can’t resist.

This RP is where two outlaws make an uneasy alliance. Rowan is motivated by greed, your
character is motivated by...well...I'll let you decide. Lots of riding in the old west, camping
in the desert, and fighting in the towns. The sexual tension is thick from the get go. Both
are highly respected outlaws, eager to one up the other. Both Characters will have to be strong
like leaders of gangs should be.

Moonchild - (Rowan x OC )
Themes: Modern, Story-Driven, Lycanthrope , Violent, Dark

What just happened? It seemed like she had blacked out for a moment. Weren't those men going
to rape her? But now, a scene of brutality lay before her, their broken bodies littering the alley.
And she was covered in gore and blood. Every muscle in her body ached as if she had been set on
fire. What had happened? She remembered feeling fear...and then an intense fire sparked in her. A
rage, something she hadn't thought about for a long time. A long lost fury that had lain dormant since
she had tempered it and then she snapped and blacked out. From the entrance to the alley there came
the soft sound of footsteps. "Hey, hey calm down...don't worry, I'm a friend...don't feel bad, you did good.
It was either going to be you or them, they didn't leave you much choice...me? I'm...a cousin of sorts."

My character will be a newly transformed lycanthrope of your or my choosing, any kind of animal will do.
But the point being that your character finds mine and helps her to adjust and adapt to the new society
she will be joining, filled with not just lycanthropes. This will be a story very driven by you. I don't know
how everything will happen but most of it would come from your input. This one is a lot to ask, I know.

Fandoms

Very rarley do I do Cannon characters. I will concider it if you have an
amazing plot to back you up though. So Feel free to ask~

Games:
  • The Last Of Us
  • Diablo III
  • The Walking Dead
  • Tribes Ascend
  • Mass Effect 1-3
  • Skyrim
  • L.A. Noire
  • League of Legends