Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winter Land- Lady/Moon

Alexei had been training Phedre hard. whether she wanted to or ot she got up every morning and learned how to defend herself, as did Morganna. Johnathon had taught Phedre everything she needed to know, from the different bows, to the different silverware, to the ceremonies that she would be expected to lead. Alexis had even been teaching Phedre the subtle art of spying, manipulation, and politics. Phedre was as ready as she could get, and that was a good thing because while the clansmen had been calming, and had even stopped fighting, Alexei's father and uncle had gotten so much worse, and where now actively attacking each other anytime they saw the other. Alexei had almost been run ragged trying to get them to stop. "You are ready my dear." Johnathon promised, offering her a small smile. "you are more than ready, and the people are calm save for one or three who need a bit of a firmer hand. you'll do wonderfully." he promised with a small smile. "and Alexei will be with you every step of the way." he promised. "he won't let anything happen to you."

Phedre smiled up at Johnathan, sighing softly as she considered that. “Well, I don’t feel ready, but if you think so, I’ll just have to know I can.”she smiled a little, nodding.”Let’s go then.”She said resting a hand on his arm, letting him lead her towards the ballroom, looking worried as she considered what was going to come next. She was so not looking forward to meeting everyone as the snow princess. Pausing outside the ballroom doors she took a deep breath before nodding a little. “I’m ready.”She said, looking serene and calm even if she wasn’t.

Johnathon smiled at her as he gently took her arm and led her out into the Ballroom. "Introducing, Lord Johnathon King! Keeper of the Winter Castle!" the Steward yelled, catching everyone attention. "Introducing Lady Phedre Winter, Snow Princess, and Ruler of the Winter lands!" Johnathon led her to the balcony that looked over at the many dancing and smiling people. or at least they had been dancing and smiling. now they where all standing there, staring in awe at the Snow Princess, who absolutely looked the part. then the cheering began, and the crying, they where so happy to see her, that they where actually crying. only a very small handful of people looked angry, the leaders of the Dragon and Phoenix clans, and a few of their cursed companions. they where glaring furiously at the 'threat' that was the Snow Princess. but they could do nothing with so many people in the room. "My Lady!" one young woman gasped, stumbling tot he front of the group, her eyes shining with joy. "My Lady! Welcome home!"

Phedre looked at a loss for words as she looked down at the crowd, moving forward to rest her hands on the balcony edge, before a small, pleased smile curled her lips as she looked down at the young woman.”It is good to be home.Thank you for welcoming me.”She said smiling brighter as she realized she was indeed being accepted.

Johnathon, Alexis, and Alexei all smiled at how she relaxed and smiled. they hadn't seen her smile so brightly before, it was a relieving experience. many of the villagers and people of the Winter Lands came forward through the night, praising her, welcoming her, and offering her their love. she was their hope, their pride, their joy... and many of them where so happy to see her that all they could do was clutch her hand and sob. one woman even begged her to bless a small baby. the young woman explained that the baby had been orphaned when the fighting Clans accidentally killed her parents. all of the Clansmen where giving the baby money, so that the woman could take care of the little child, but the baby was starting to get sick, and no doctor could find out the reason. the woman was hoping a blessing from the princess, might give the baby the will to cling to life.

Back
Top Bottom