Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Psychic Prodigy Girl (And other plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danzomcninja

Super-Earth
brown-cute-eyes-girl-hair-Favim.com-200209_large.jpg

Sable Wingston is powerful for a human. Compared to other girls her age she can move mountains, but don't lose sight of that, because the task before her requires her to move planets. (I love Mass Effect quotes)

I'm down for a number of different timelines, from medieval to futuristic space plots. The premise will be the same. She meets males from all sorts of species'. Vampires, Nekos, Element wielders, advanced humanoid aliens, possibly even Jedi/Sith (But I don't want her to be a jedi, just a powerful grey force user in that case).

Sable:
Profession: Medium/Psychic

Personality: Inherently good, but not whipped or a fan of rules. She is new to sexual experiences and can be anything from a completely innocent virgin to an inexperienced girl who's had sex a couples times, up to your preference. She can talk to the dead, can can summon their personalities in borrowed bodies for a limited time too. She is telekinetic and telepathic and she can summon psychic kinetic barriers and high powered energy blasts when she's pushed over the rage limit. She doesn;t like to use her powers in public if she can help it because she's ashamed of them. She thinks she's a freak.

History: Her parents are alive, she has no sad back story. Her powers came to her naturally when she was about three. Her mother was pushing her in a swing, and she was going to fall off. In fact, she did fall off, but instinctively, she did a front flip and landed on her feet to her mother's amazement. A few years later, their house was on fire in the middle of the night, and she was able to quell the flames with her mind and save a lot of their property. The fire chief couldn't explain how the fire went out, but her mother and Sable knew.

If interested please PM me.

Star Wars:

Plot 1:

You are a great Jedi, and my master and I have ambushed you for deletion. After all, we're proud sith, and you have invaded our territory and insulted our heritage by being here. I am a sixteen year old human girl - a good apprentice, I learn fast, but there is no way I'd be able to defeat you on my own. I'm just not experienced enough yet. You can tell by the second lightsaber I carry. My main one is red, but the second one is my old blue one.

During the battle on my homeworld, you show great tenacity and your saber pierces my master's heart, leaving me at your mercy. I am a sith, but now I'm confused and I don't know what to do. I never expected Darth Dominicus to fall with myself to aid him. I feel a lust for your character. Will you slay me, or try to bring me back?

Plot 2: I am a Jedi Padawan (Sable), and similar to plot 1 the Master that has me under his wing has fallen. But this time the ones who take me are Sith, which changes the whole mechanic of things. It will be both a Sith Master and apprentice and a number of events could come up.

Will his apprentice get jealous and assume that I am to replace him? or will they agree just to fuck me together and then kill me? (I do like snuff)

Plot 3:

I am a slave girl but the force is strong with me. Who will find me first, a Jedi or a Sith? The hunt is on.

Again PM if interested.

Would also be interested in a plot where Sable is used for breeding to create more people with her powers.

Another thing, Sable has an equally powerful twin brother and I think some incest scenes would be fun. He can overpower her because he's a little bit physically stronger. You can name him what you want, but canonically his name is Aura and he's a batshit crazy motherfucker who's hurt her before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom