Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Itazura's Naughty Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys and gals. First off, I will apologize now for the super long post. I can't get spoilers to work. I don't know why. Okay, on with the post. I finally have more ideas up and running, and even more are being worked on still. I will be posting my older ideas first, and my newer ideas second. First of all, lets just get, the part no one wants to read, out of the way. The Rules.

Rules

#1. I only role play on the site. So that means thread or pms only.

#2. I may not be the most literate person on the site, but I do want at least a paragraph in the post. I will do my best to do the same. I understand that writers block will happen from time to time.

#3. Don't just drop a role play. If something is wrong, let me know and we can try to work it out or stop.

#4. I will not GM or dom over a male role. It is just not my thing.

#5. EVERY idea that I post is set up for a player {female role} and a GM. Simple 1x1 role plays bore me too fast.

Not that we have that taken care of, let's get onto what you are here for. The NAUGHTYNESS!!!!

A Holy Mission

A young angel is send into the the depths of hell. Her mission? To recover lost relics from when the universe was made. She was trained in the art of combat, and had become fairly strong. When she was sent down, and unforseen event took place. As she passed through the gates of Hell, she was stripped of all of her angelic powers and strength. She was now nothing more than a human in an eternal prison. Even her elegant wings, and golden halo have faded away and vanished. Now, on top of her mission, she must find a way to survive and escape from hell.

Hunters

In the year 2299, man had finally won the battle with disease. This was only possible with the work of Dr, Norman Blain and his Nanos. The Nanos are microscopic robots that seek out and destroy the illness. Inside each Nano is a database of DNA coding for each species on the planet. The Nanos were not only designed to fight humans illness, but also the in perfections that plagued every thing on the planet. Planets, animals, people, and even the small bugs that crawled over the ground. Each one was now cured of any aliments. Nearly twenty years of perfect health, until the "It" arrived.

On July 15, 2319, a large stone fell from the sky and crashed into the City of Alizon. The impact left the entire City in ruin. Millions died from the resulting shock wave, but what happened next was what nearlly ended the world. The stone had brought something with it. A pararsite. Since there was nothing in the Nanos about the the parasite, they didn't fight it. This killed millions more. The parasite started to evolve. It bounded with the Nanos and a new creature was made. The Nanoid.

The Nanoid was worst than anything the human race had ever faced. Unlike the parasite that just drained the life from it's host, the Nanoid could mutate the host. The Nanoids was able to spread from host to host through sexual contact. They literally raped the human race to the brink of extinction. Those that wasn't infected, was impregnated. The mutation ranged from increasing stamina to an unlimited amount, to full body modification. It would even reanimate the dead. The parasite didn't only infect humans, but anything it came in contact with. It now knew everything that the Nanos did, and quickly spread out, infecting EVERYTHING. Humans were nearly wiped off the face of the Earth.

A large number of people were found to be immune to the parasite. It was these people who started the Hunters, and took back the planet. Though the Hunters were immune to the parasite, they were still prime targets for breeding. They would never mutate from the parasite, but could still bare the offspring. Now there are fewer and fewer Hunters, but they were still there. They could never fully wipe out the parasite because of its make up. Four Hundred years later, the world was finally looking normal. The Hunters have a main office in what was once Alizon, and smaller outposts all over the world. They spring into action, the moment a new outbreak of the Nanoids is reported.

Bug Buster

The military has decided that it was time to think outside the box of their normal research methods. They needed to study the effectiveness of their weapons on insects, and to see if they could harness the strengths of their armors and abilities for military use. To do this, they have built a home, a lot, and domed over the entire thing to be sure none of the insects/arachnids get out. They have filled the dome with insects and arachnids from all around the world. Seeing it as the best way to study them, they have chosen to go with the option of shrinking down a soldier to live among them. The one they have picked was a female. She was chosen because of her scores in the training and the skill set that she possesses.

Once shrunk, she would be on her own. She would not be allowed to return to normal size until her mission is complete. She is equipped with a high-tech band on her wrist. This band is locked to her genetics, and can not be removed nor broken. This band allows her to communicate with the main office. She is not allowed any outside help, except what comes from the band or from the shrunken supply drops.

Her mission is simple. She must fill the log inside of the band with data about the insects/arachnids that they had placed in the dome. She was to collect as much data a possible, and the band would let her know if enough data was collected about one kind. Once it was done, she would not have ot look for that kind again, but that didn't mean she would not come across it. She is allowed to kill the insect, since there are so many of each kind there. It is also part of her job to see if the weapons would harm the insects at this size.

She was shrunk with a single supply case, a 9mm handgun, a combat knife, a M-16 assault rifle, 2 spare, 12 round clips for the 9mm, and two spare, 30 round clips for the M-16. She didn't know what was in the supply case itself, but she hoped it would help her. However, the machine that they have used to shrink her also, unknowingly to her, infused her body with a hormone that would attract insects. This was done on purpose, to make it easier for her to find insects, but had an adverse effect. It didn't really draw them in, but sent every insect that came withing two feet, equal to her size, into a mating frenzy. The attraction part still worked, but it was so faint that insects couldn't tell where she was, but more that they could tell if something was close. Ten feet in equal to her size.

Treasure Hunter

A young explorer travels the world in search of the rarest of items. She ventures in to dense jungles, sweltering deserts, and dark swamps, all in search of the rarest treasures. She never takes more than her trusty pistols, ten clips, a hunting knife, a small pack that carries simple things, and a flash light on her hip. She will peril any temple, any ruin, and any danger to get what she is after. Even if that means she must face beasts of forgotten horrors.

The Umbrella Islands

After the incident in Raccoon City, the Umbrella Corporation had moved all studies to a chain of islands that was set off in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. There are seven islands in all. Each one used for a different studies. The islands are set up with three labs and a few smaller towns. They are not large, but house plenty of families. Each family works for Umbrella, leaving only Umbrella operatives to take the blunt if something happens.

As bad things tend to happen, it is only a matter of time before the labs started to break down, and the outbreak started all over. One by one, the islands failed, and was over run by the viruses and parasites. Unlike the first time though, they had a fail safe. Every sample, experiment, and subject had a fetal defect. This defect made salt water act like sulfuric acid when they came into contact with it.

With the islands ensured to be cut off from the world, they could easily just nuke them and no one in the world would be the wiser, but that would mean the loss of all the research data. This was something that they could not let happen. Instead of sending in a whole team, they decided to just send a single person. She is top agent in Umbrella's defense force. She is skilled in many kinds of weapons and combat techniques.

She is sent in to recover the data, and will not be picked up until the job is done. She is not taking the data, just opening a connection between the computers in each lab, and the computers at the main Umbrella location. She was given permission to take anything that she deemed needed from the lads, homes, and other buildings around the island. Though her job will not be easy. She must go against the worst creatures Umbrella had ever made. However, an unforeseen side effect of genetic tinkering had left the virus with a very strange urge. Though they hunger for human flesh, it seems that, when a female is near, they are overwhelmed by a more basic need of breeding.

The Test

An alien race has watched over human for thousands of years. Having their own race wiped out by a cruel race of aliens, they want to see if the human race is able to stand against this alien race. A female is selected for a test. She is taken to the ship in order to run the trails. These trails is set in the form of a battle zones. Each zone is different, and has a monster set (Created by the aliens for humans nightmares) that fits in that zone, excluding the 21st zone, which I will speak of later. A set, is defined as types of monsters. So, for example, if the zone is a graveyard, then the set would be something like, Zombie, Ghost, Skeleton, Wraith, Grave Robber. Now, there can not be anymore than 25 monsters in each zone, just to keep it from being op. Another limits is the larger the monster, the fewer there can be of it.

There is also a boss room/temple in each zone, that can only get gotten into by defeating every monster in the zone. This would force the player to have to come up against everything. Even if everything does not get a rape. The boss does not count against the limit of the zones monster count, but should still fit in the zone's theme. Upon beating the boss, A DNA gem is dropped and can be placed in the choker, worn by the player, and the player is free to leave the zone at their own pace. This allows them to look for treasure to aid the player, but also means they can fall prey to traps. Traps also do not count against a monster limit.

The zone, can not be left by the player, meaning that the only way in or out is to lose, or though the portal they came from. Each zone is nothing more than an arena like setting that is walled. If the player ever got out, other than the portal or loss, they would just fall into a void and then be dropped back into the zone. If a player loses, normally meaning they are raped until they are unable to fight, they are stripped of everything but the most basic clothing and ejected from the zone. The only "gear" they would keep, would be a choker that she wears that will hold the DNA gem of the beaten bosses. Once a player is ejected, the Zone is reset, monsters reborn, and their gear is placed in a chest somewhere in the zone. Never in the boss room. The treasure that she finds in the zones can be stored in a chest in the main hub. This allows her to keep a back up set of gear

Finally gems that are taken from the beaten bosses don't add to the players abilities, but act as keys to the 21st zone. The final zone is more of a boss rush. The player must face every boss again, but they are a little stronger than they were before, having being remade and enhanced. If a player loses here, they are just ejected. They keep their gear and can start back from the boss they were on, since they others before are not dead. The final room holds the strongest of all. The Final Boss.

These are my simple lists. They too follow the above listed rules. They are also set for a player {female role} and GM. I don't do cannon role plays, so that is why these lists are simple based in the world of the listed set, and not meant to follow any pre-made story.

Video Games
Diablo
Resident Evil
Parasite Eve
Elder Scrolls
Fallout
Dino Crisis
Left 4 Dead
Metroid
Silent Hill
Pokemon
Darksider {Rule 63, select roles changed to female}