Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gender Transformation! (Dom needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenderbendMe

Planetoid
Hi! Thank you for taking time to read this. I've been away for about a year, but I'm thinking of making a return to RP on blue moon!

I'm looking for partners interested in playing out gender transformation stories, where my character would start male and through some method be chaged, unwillingly, into a female where she can then be kept as a pet/slave/maid/any subby role. The change can be on accident and then taken advantage of by your character or on purpose and with malicious intent! Some of my main kinks are lingerie, sexy/slutty/feminine clothing and being forced to wear it, a bit of embarassment and humiliation, verbal teasing about her new sex, casual or public groping to make her feel weak and objectified. I'm also curious about bimbofication, I love being blonde, curvy, big tits and a bubble butt, but I'm starting to be interested in being made less intelligent as well in the transformation, or at least being treated like a dumb bimbo even if intelligence modification doesn't occur, this is by no means a must, but if you're interested in it let me know. Also being turned into a neko (just ears, tail and a kittenish personality) is a possibility, I'd be much more obediant and compliant in this form as just simply stroking my breasts or scratching behind my ears would produce overwhelmingly submissive thoughts in my little head along with embarassing purrs of pleasure. I'm totally fine with playing against a dom of any gender, and doing most any scenario you might think of that this could fit into, I'm also okay with incest pairings. I have a few I can share if you'd like. I'd like to play over pm's. I ask only that you be a true dominant and be interested in turning a male into your female bitch as I can only enjoy it if my partner is really into it as well. As far as post length I typically mirror but if it's too long my brain may shut down after writing 7-8 sentences in response and if it's too short I may barely be able to respond, but don't hesitate to contact me, regardless of your own post length, just don't expect consistently super long responses from me :/

For a good list of kinks and other general information, as well as a good pool of example reference pictures I enjoy (Both real and anime) check out...
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/genderbendme

I am interested, but do not like to do PMs, I'd prefer to do a thread if that still interests you. I have experience RP as a domme who changes the gender of a man to a sissy, especially maids and bimbos. PM me to continue a dialogue that may lead to a possible RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom