Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa/demon thing I'm craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever-alone31

Super-Earth
Well I'm looking for a futa demon kind of thing with some breeding into it. I would like for whoever is​
interested to be able to play more then one character. I'm not big on gore but I do want just a bit in the RP not a lot. I'm open for ideas but this is what I'm looking for. Pm of thread is fine just pm me if your are interested.

I'm not looking for all that or a bit of gore, that's things that would be cool to have but what I really want is the futa thing. When I say gore I mostly mean a bit of blood but not much.

forever-alone31 said:
Well I'm looking for a futa demon kind of thing with some breeding into it. I would like for whoever is​
interested to be able to play more then one character. I'm not big on gore but I do want just a bit in the RP not a lot. I'm open for ideas but this is what I'm looking for. Pm of thread is fine just pm me if your are interested.

I'm not looking for all that or a bit of gore, that's things that would be cool to have but what I really want is the futa thing. When I say gore I mostly mean a bit of blood but not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom