Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's big city fun (everyone welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memy starts to muzzle him and lick his nose with her sandpaper tongue "Plws.. sir I'm a gowd kitty" she said rubbing his sheath "I cannot see you clearly.. what are you.." Her tail jerks him a bit

"Oh. Uhm. I'm a hyena." He nods and blushes even deeper. He was about eight inches long with soft grey fur. He smiles at her and sighs. "No one ever told me you city ladies were so... seductive ma'am."

Memy looks at him as her tongue licks his nose more.. her tail starts to jerk him off using his own sheath "Stop calling me Ma'am.. in human years I'm 18.. not tellimg you my real age in feline years... I'm not a city girl.. I just got lost one day.." she smiles up at him.. "You smell like farm land... kinda like my home.."

He nips at her nose playfully, then tries to kiss her lips. He lets out a soft moan, trying to fight back the desire. He was warned about the city and here he was, giving in. "Well I was raised with my pack out in the rural areas. I also have a few... things with me." His hands roamed lower towards her ass as she continued to seduce him.

She kissed him softly before cubbling him "Want.. to get go somewhere different.. the parks nearby" she said acting as she knows him.. but cannot figure out from were. "You smell like my home so much.. can we be friends" she slows down on jerking him with his sheath

Memiroa said:
She kissed him softly before cubbling him "Want.. to get go somewhere different.. the parks nearby" she said acting as she knows him.. but cannot figure out from were. "You smell like my home so much.. can we be friends" she slows down on jerking him with his sheath

He nods. "That'd be nice. Very n-nice." He smiles at her then frowns. "But what about your friends? I'm sure you'd want them over me. I'm just a little old meek hyena." His hands go up as his eyes look to stare at the nearby alley.

Dementia said:
Lola's purrs louden as he pushes inside her tight ass, relaxing herself but having quite a difficulty to do so. Her large tail sways slightly, her eyes calculating the other males and decides that one is good enough..for now. She moves back into the male. "I hope you enjoy this virgin ass, it's yours for the taking," she smirks, her voice low and sensual as always.

"get to claim a virginity, my day just got that much better" the dragon says in a happy go lucky voice and starts to pump faster, enjoying the extra tightness of her ass, smacking it every so often

She moans happily as the male pumps inside her tight, constricting insides. She presses back into him eagerly, enjoying the giant cock filling her. "O-oh yes. Please harder," she meows, her head being thrown back as she leans against the dirtied alley wall. Her plush ass begins to redden at the smacks, making her luscious pussy dribble with her juices and run down her inner thighs in excitement.

moaning slighty and feeling the eager pushing back, the dragon pumps faster and swings his hips a little from side to side as he pumps into her, the sound of flesh smacking against each other fills the alley way. Wanting to increase her pleasure he reaches down with a hand and starts to stroke the dripping pussy

Lola presses against the wall more so as he teased her wet folds. She enjoys the loud sound of her flesh as his meat was thrusted inside her body. "You like that virgin asshole?" she grins, badly wanting her mouth filled so she would stop dirty talking.

" i.... loovve it.... so tigh.ight.... its amazing" Austin stutters out, pushing against her pussy hole but not quite entering it, loving the feel of the juices around his fingers and the tight ass around him hugging his cock warmly

Her ass swallows him completely and she only wanted more. She began pushing back against him quickly, his cock completely dissappearing in her ass a couple times. She moans heavily at this, her own fingers reaching to to tease her neglected cunt. "P-please? Someone come fill me," she whines, bouncing on the dragons cock happily.

nearing his climax, the dragon asks simply "in or out" hoping she will get his meaning, holding back until he gets an answer, not wanting to upset her at all. he finally pushes one of his fingers into her cunt, finding it slick already, as he starts to finger fuck her as well

Memy looks at the dragon sadly "I wanted you first but, No you are going to cum in her.." she said to the dragon.. mad that he even showed up "You still owe me a baby.." she said looking at him fuck the girl that should have been Memy till.. she showed "Come on.. we don't need them." she said mad as she did love the dragon...

"I-in..~ " she manages through moans, her blue eyes half open and her tongue sticking slightly out of her mouth. Her white hair hung over her shoulders as she gripped the wall, her tail arched greatly, her vanilla scent filling the air.

Not able to hold back and hearing "in" Austin pushes as deep in as he can and climaxes hard into your ass, spraying cum into your colon.

Lola presses against the wall, panting as the male shot his seed deep in her rear. She pants heavily, her tail twitches as her own climax hit. She grills at the rotted brick, her thighs twitching slightly from the heavy orgasm. "Nyahh..amazing," she giggles, looking back at him.

Smiling back at her "want to try a different hole" he says low and playfully, not really knowing her answer

Vincent just sat back against the wall, enjoying the show of the beings in the alley. The pig he'd hoped to fuck had wandered off, leaving him alone, but he didn't mind to much. It was fun to just watch all this fuck. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver case, opening it and pulling a wine flavored cigar from it. Vincent lit it and took a puff, smiling at the taste.

"Depends on which one," she smirks, leaning up. Her ass was clenched, not a single drip of cum leaving her. She leans her back against the wall, still breathing a tad heavily. She tilts her head back, not embarrassed at all how her strong vanilla scent filled the air.

"i was just thinking a little lower" Austin says as he starts to play with your pussy again, resuming his finger fucking from before

Quickly Memy grabs the Dragy's cock "No... I milk him.." she said lifting her rear to the wyvern. She looks back at him "Come on.. babies don't make themselves" she said to the wyvern as her paw slowly strokes the dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom