Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

non-humans/human // fandoms! // other stuff???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axey

Meteorite
I'm so bad at titles, please forgive me.

Uh, so I'm really new to the site but I wanted to jump right into this! I have a couple things lined up in terms of what I'm craving.

Looking for smut and non-smut

Here are a few ideas I'm really into doing and maybe you are too, who knows!:

Robot/Girl

I am really wanting to play as a girl who works as a sort of robotics repair woman. My original idea was she works at a small shop and does basic repairs on low rank robots that come in and a advanced "super soldier" type robot with AI that makes his personality as complex as a human's comes in for a tune up.
I'm totally up for other ideas though!! If you have another idea for a robotic character please hit me up. Oh, and um, when I say robot I don't mean android. My kink sort of revolves around something that you can tell is not human but is still humanoid. I hope that makes sense?

Monster/Girl

This one is much more flexible. I love all ranges of monsters and creatures and am interested in scenarios ranging from non-con to sweet and maybe 'beauty and the beast' like.

Fantasy Setting?

Another vague one! I just want to dip my toes into a genre that is a little new to me. I do have the idea of a succubus girl character who is trying to ignore her nature of feeding off the sex of others and instead work on become a well-respected mage....but it's not working so well. Would love to do m/f, f/f, ANYTHING really for this!

Now onto some fandoms that I'd be interested in:

Skullgirls
Filia/Samson (Samson can be humanized!)
Filia/Squigly
Squigly/Leviathon (Same for Levi as Samson)

Adventure Time
Marceline/Hunson Abadeer

Fallout 3
I don't actually have any pairings for this game really. I'm actually just interested in doing fandom ocs!
*I like ghouls a lot

Kind of a small list there, but that's really all I'm in the mood for currently.

If interested in my kinks my f-list is: http://www.f-list.net/c/axey/ (warning: I'm gross)

For the first two scenarios I'm mostly interested in dudes; but I love girls, boys, girls with dicks, boys with cunts, and everything in between!

While I am in the mood to playing a sub I have no problems switching things up and being dom.

Thanks for your time! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom