Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval or Medieval Fantasy (F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esielle

Submissively Yours
Hey all! I'm back with another character I created some time ago and that I've been itching to play again now that I have left the roleplaying site I was a long-time member of in search of new places, new storylines, and new people. It was my good luck that I found Blue Moon because, thus far, I've been more than happy with those I've met here along with the talent and intelligence that comes with them. The only problem I've been facing is that I have a long list of characters I have that I don't want to abandon (I call it character limbo) so I am here to see if anyone would like to start a good story with me!

First thing is first:

My F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/Danielle%20Anderson

Second, here is that you can expect from me:

- A post every day or, at least, every other day (more on weekends). If I have time for more (mostly this will happen on the weekends), I will post more.
- I try to stick to 3-6 paragraphs but I do have a tendency to be long-winded from time to time. All you have to do is tell me to pull back a little with the wordiness and I'll always do my level best to comply.
- Personally, I'm partial to 3rd person
- I prefer to post via private message or email
- I will always try to let you know beforehand if I can't post right away (i.e. if it will take me more than a day). Although, honestly, those times will be rare. If I don't let you know beforehand, I will make time to PM you an apology and let you know that I haven't forgotten about you!
- Honesty and communication
- I will not disappear without a very good reason
- I am mostly around at night so you can probably expect most of my responses to be sometime after 6 though I do, on occasion, hop online during the day so you might get a surprise!
- I love smut and a wide range of dirty, naughty, deviant things (of which we can discuss via PM if you are interested), but I love the story too. If it's just fucking without plot, character development, or an interesting premise, I'm not going to be half as interested. It's all the little things that make the smut that much more fun for me
- I prefer long-lasting to one-shots or short roleplays. That goes back to the whole character development and plot aspect above
- I do not post potential pairings. I understand the reasoning why posting them can be necessary, but I have a different philosophy than the norm. I believe that if you're interested in playing with a certain character I post that you should be able to, in turn, develop your own creation. I am open to damn near anything so I'm not going to limit your choices!

I wasn't sure of a good way to present the character, so I'm just going to use the format I would use at other places to present her. If you are interested in this character or finding out about the other characters I have in limbo, please don't hesitate to PM me!

------------------------

mavros_zps6a699e1f.jpg

Name: Tressa Mavros
Race/Species: Human

Appearance: Tressa stands at around 5'6 and weighs 110 lbs give or take a few pounds (mostly take) as she is notorious for having an appetite that could be so much better than it is! She has long, mahogany hued hair that frames a face that is delicately pale and round. Her two most noticeable features are those deep, brown eyes that hold so much intensity, thought, and curiosity for the world around her and that smile that both brightens and softens her features whenever it is present there upon her lips. While she holds with her youth, purity, and innocence, there is also an awkwardness to the girl that is especially becoming. She seems wholly unaware that there is an acquired beauty to her, an awkward sexuality that she has yet to be awakened to.

Abilities:
-Various farming abilities (those deemed acceptable for a young girl as she grew up on a farm):
--Milking cows
--Rearing chickens, selling, or killing of
--Slopping pigs
--Assisted in the tending of crops
--Brewed ale
--Churned butter and cheese
-Make and repair garments
-Has a question for everything and everyone
-Sees more than people realize and give her credit for

Flaws:
-Has a tendency to be accident prone
-Too curious for her own good
-Has too much of a fascination with magic (if played in a Medieval Fantasy/Supernatural setting)
-Uneducated (down to not being able to read or write)

History:

At seventeen, Tressa doesn't have much of a history. She was born and grew up on a farm doing the various chores delegated to her and her two younger siblings. Her father was far more lenient of her two parents, not doting on her but allowing her to get away with more than she should (e.g. not doing chores from time to time, taking off into the woods for hours). Her mother, on the other hand, was very strict and often tried to get Tressa to behave like her younger siblings did, but she seemed bound and determined to be the black sheep of the family. Since the moment she could walk and talk, Tressa has always loved to explore every part of the woods bordering her family's farm and, whoever she comes across, she loves to ask questions of them be it about their family, their friends, their work, and everything in between. Right after her seventeen birthday, her Uncle wrote to his brother asking if his wife would come and tend his very sick, and very pregnant bride of one year. Since her mother was pregnant at the time as well, they sent Tressa instead to care for the ailing Aunt. While she was with her Uncle and Aunt, she continued to do all the chores she might have done at home on top of making sure her Aunt was comfortable. It was there that she learned, through her Uncle reading a letter sent from her parents, that an agreement had been made between her parents and the parents of the young man whose family owned another farm five miles from her own that Tressa and said young man, upon Tressa's return, would be married. She didn't think much of it, just continued to take care of things in her Uncle and Aunt's house. Sadly, both her Aunt and the child passed away before the child could even see this world and, after staying a little longer as a comfort to her family, she boarded a wagon for home.

It was on her way home that she did a lot of thinking about what awaited her. Upon her return, she was to be married and she would be forced to live life the way her mother had, the way her grandmother had, her great-grandmother, and so on. This didn't appeal to Tressa in the least and, instead of return home, she took the wagon's broken wheel as a sign. When the wagon stopped so it could be prepared, she gathered her things and quickly put the city of Valden (leagues away from her life on the farm) in her sights. It is there that her story finally begins. With what little coin she has upon her person, she seeks to make a life that is far different than the one she knew before!

I don't see nothing wrong with a little BUMP and grind. Seriously.

Still have an itch to play this character...*slaps her ass to get her back to the top*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom