Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F who enjoys being in control

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueballs

Moon
Hello!

I'm hoping to find a female who would enjoy roleplaying a scenario in which she captures and retains complete control of a guy. For this particular craving I'm really not looking for a back and forth exchange of power, but rather one in which there is no question at any point during the scenario who is in control and who is not.

I understand that I may have already lost the interest of a lot of potential rp-ers with my first paragraph and I understand that males looking for dominant women can be a bit of a challenge here. Because of that I'm very open to considering whatever kinks or desires you might have that would make this fun for you. The only kink that immediately comes to mind that I would want to preclude from this would be any kind of toilet related play.

In particular, it would be fantastic to find a female who would enjoy any kind of scenario in which the tables are turned on a man. Such as, a woman kidnapping a man, a woman coercing a man via blackmail, a woman seducing a man who finds he has foolishly allowed someone with dark desires to physically restrain him, etc.

And, if by chance the scenario included elements like bondage, teasing, and orgasm denial there would be no words to sufficiently express my gratitude and appreciation. :)

If interested, please PM me? I'd be more than happy to listen to any ideas or possible interest anyone might have.

Thanks for reading!

blueballs said:
Hello!

I'm hoping to find a female who would enjoy roleplaying a scenario in which she captures and retains complete control of a guy. For this particular craving I'm really not looking for a back and forth exchange of power, but rather one in which there is no question at any point during the scenario who is in control and who is not.

I understand that I may have already lost the interest of a lot of potential rp-ers with my first paragraph and I understand that males looking for dominant women can be a bit of a challenge here. Because of that I'm very open to considering whatever kinks or desires you might have that would make this fun for you. The only kink that immediately comes to mind that I would want to preclude from this would be any kind of toilet related play.

In particular, it would be fantastic to find a female who would enjoy any kind of scenario in which the tables are turned on a man. Such as, a woman kidnapping a man, a woman coercing a man via blackmail, a woman seducing a man who finds he has foolishly allowed someone with dark desires to physically restrain him, etc.

And, if by chance the scenario included elements like bondage, teasing, and orgasm denial there would be no words to sufficiently express my gratitude and appreciation. :)

If interested, please PM me? I'd be more than happy to listen to any ideas or possible interest anyone might have.

Thanks for reading!

Bump!

blueballs said:
Hello!

Thanks for reading!

Let me know, if my profile interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom