Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones Craving. Seeking long term partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payne

Planetoid
Hello there. I'm Payne if you couldn't tell from my Username haha. I am in search of an rp partner or two or three...heck I'm down for as many as I can handle :)

I know the title says Game of Thrones which is a serious craving of mine cause I'm right in the midst of the third book and absolutely obsessed. This rp does not have to be a "fandom" per say, I just like the general world of Game of Thrones with all the Houses, knights, kings and so on. I don't have a set plot for this cause I really would like to discuss it with my partner a bit but then I can easily throw out a group of ideas.

I am also open to other rp ideas, not just Game of Thrones so feel free to message me and we can talk.

Little about me...

Literacy/Post length: I consider myself a fairly literate person and can do anything from one good solid paragraph to 5+ paragraphs. The more you give me the more I can give you :)

RP History: Yes I am new to this site. No I am not new to rping. I have been roleplaying yaoi for about 6ish years now and the variaty from which I've roleplayed is large. I have done anything from Fantacy, Fandoms, Syfi, Historical, Modern times, the list goes on haha.

Me as a partner: I consider myself a very flexible partner and do my best to please. I love to work with people on plot ideas, flexing and bending them so we are both satisfied with what we decide on. I am being honest however when I say my posting regularity can become well irregular sometimes. I will reply as often as I can. However I do have a life outside of roleplaying, (sadly), and sometimes things can get a little crazy for me with work or drama and I tend to loose my muse when I'm overly stressed and might need to take a break. I will do my best to let you know if this happens and will come back to the rp eventually I promise.

Dominate/Submissive: I would classify myself as more of a Sub, not to say that my characters are these crying whimpering little girls. Quite the contrary actually, my females tend to be very strong willed and outspoken. They can be funny, sweet and kind hearted yes but more often then not if you think you're gonna be able to walk all over them well you have another thing coming. I like a power struggle if you couldn't tell :p

What I expect from my partners...

Literacy/Post length: I am pretty flexible when it comes to this but please no one liners. Yes there are points in an rp where you might not be able to write a whole lot but at least one small paragraph.

Characters: They are your characters so make them however you like haha. You don't have to use a character picture if you dont want. A description of them or even describing their looks in the rp is fine with me. Like I said I'm very flexible.

Well I think that about covers it. I'm very approachable and promise not to bite....well at least not too hard haha. Shoot me over a PM if you're interested in rping with me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom