Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Male/Female For Craving!! Inquire Inside ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katydid23

Moon
Hello there, Ladies and Gents.

I am using this thread for one certain kink that I am looking for. So It's not really going to be the most prettiest thread you'll see. I will lay out some rules and kinks and whatnot, but other than that I'll get straight to the point.

NO IM'S OR THREADS.

NO ONE LINERS. IF YOU POST LESS THAN A PARAGRAPH DO NOT MESSAGE ME.

I DO HAVE A LIFE, DO NOT GET PISSY IF I DON'T RESPOND EVERY MINUTE.

------
KINKS
------

Hair Pulling
Biting
Spanking
Light Bondage
Double Penetration
Pregnancy
Oral(Giving and Receiving)
Anal
Fingering
Handjobs
GangBangs (Multiple men on one woman.)
Womb/Cervix Penetration
Monsters

-------------------------------------------------
All right, now onto my Idea. :p Vampire Hunter (Sex and Gangbang! )
-------------------------------------------------

Vampires aren't real, are they?

After all they're only myths and the only vampires that you see are on movies, right?

Wrong.

A new family had moved into the city just a couple of weeks ago and Aislin had her eye on one of the boys, he was every handsome. Though the only thing she didn't know was that he had his eye on her, as well as his two older brothers. Though unbeknownst to Aislin they knew more about her than she would like them to. Especially that her ancestors had been vampire hunters in the early ages, having wiped them out to almost extinction. What were left had ran and hid for the next hundred years, preying on animals to get their meals. Though their numbers have finally grew once again over those years and they were determined to get their revenge upon that family, whatever it takes. And since then there was only one Vampire Hunter left in that Family, Aislin.

Though knowing she was a vampire hunter, they had to take extreme caution. The one brother had to befriend her, getting her to let her guard down, Inviting her back to his house to hang out. Only to be jumped by the three brothers. They began Using and abusing her body in ways she never would have imagined, for pleasure and food. Forcing her to keep her mouth shut about this, they threatened to end her existence right then and there unless she came back every day and would willingly give herself to them every night.

And I would love if at least ONE of the older brothers could look like Jerry off, Fright Night.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom