Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kingdom of Celes (FutaFanaticxAngel_Kaikaki)

Arabella moans as Kira cock was poking at her entrance of her love tunnel. "Okay." She said blushing embressed that she keeps asking about stuff like that but she didn't know when they where going to be taken. She moans a bit louder and her legs shaking as she feels Kira's thick member slowly sliding into her warm tight pussy.

Feeling that familiar tightness made her moan out hard, shaking a bit with a sigh of pleasure before thrusting slow and deep into Arabella. With sharp groans her hips began crashing into her lover, the girl enjoying every bit of it as she stretched the princess' pussy."Sooo good Arabella.."

Arabella feels her go deep inside of her almost kissing her womb. She wraps her leg around Kira's waist to give her extra room to move in. She moans softly at first till Kira's hips crushed into her, she couldn't help but to cry out. "Kira...you feel so good inside of me." She said looking into her eyes. Her walls getting tighter around Kira's cock. Her slit was starting to get hotter and wetter as well.

Kira moaned hard, gripping Arabella's hips as she began rapidly slamming her cock hard and deep, loving how wet that tight hole was."mmm yes.so tight..so warm.."she praised, her breath labored as her cock throbbed hard inside the girl."I love you and your body so much.."

"I love you and your body too." Arabella cries out. Her leg about to give out from under her. She holds onto Kira tight as Kira slams into her. Her cries get louder as Kira's cock tip hits her cervix. Arabella was breathing heavily and sweat starting to form on her body. "Kira i can much longer." She cries out as her belly tightens up.

Kira nods, her own climax nearing each time the head of her cock entered Arabella's womb, the futa panting hard now as she close dher eyes. Her hips crashing into the princess' made loud, lewd slaps before a sudden groan escaped her, Kira no longer able to contain herself as she came."Oh fuck I'm cumming!!"She screamed, pumping load after load of her hot seed into her lover.

Arabella screams out as Kira slams into her. She feels Kira hot seed pour into her and hears Kira groans. "I'm cumming too!" Arabella Cries out as her love juice pour out of her. Arabella looks at Kira and smiles. She kisses her deeply and passionately. Her walls wrapped tight around Kira's tickness and milks all the cum she has in her balls out.

Kira held her tightly, burying her cock balls deep inside Arabella. One thrust after another as her hot seed flooded the girl's womb. Kira groaned hard, panting more as she looked at her lover."God i can't get enough of your pussy baby.."

Arabella hears it and blushes. She looses strength to stand any more. She slips right of the other girl's cock. She ending up on the floor looking up at Kira and blushes. "You make me feels so good that I cant even stand anymore." Arabella says to the futa. She looking at her with lustful eyes as if she wanted more till her womb was jammed packed with her Hot sticky semen.

Kira smiled a bit, her cock still hard and eager for more, rubbing the wet hot tip against the gaping hole."Want me to pump you with more?" She asked with a hungry growl, her eyes staring lustfully into Arabella's

"yes." she said with a moan as Kira rubs her. Arabella moves her hips a bit trying to get Kira to stick her cock into her. She wanted nothing more to satisfied both of the lust and urges until they where sweat and exhausted. Looks at Kira and grins. "Bend me over and fuck me like the animal you are." She said in a very sexy tone of voice.

Kira smiled, enjoying the slow, gentle movements each girl took. But when Arabella shifted a bit and took a sudden lustful tone, Kira couldn't help but feel a strange lustful rage take her. So as commanded, Arabella was bent over, her lover mounting her before ramming her entire length eep into the girl's tight loving cunt.

Arabella grins as Kira bent her over and Shoved her large thickness deep into her, making her cry out in pleasure. She chould help herself but to shake her hips and have her lower lips suck on her cock. She moans as she shaking her hips, letting her futa lover know she wanting her badly.

Kira groaned, feeling every move as she just rammed harder and deeper, growling in a hungry lust."Mmm yes..move with me Arabella..it feels too good.."She praised, her throbbing cock stirring the cum that already filled the princess.

Arabella cries out as Kira slamming into her repeatedly. She moves her hips against Kira's. "Your stirring up my insides. I don't thing going to last much longer." She cries out. She feeling her belly tighten up more them she normal did which meant it was going be a big strong organism that was coming. Her juices flowing freely making lewd noises as Kira's member slides in and out of her. She screams out as Kira finds her sensitive spot.

Kira nodded, smiling a bit as she was glad she could make Arabella feel this good. But as she was bringing pleasure to her, Kira's own pleasure was building more and more. So when she felt that sensitive spot she thrust rapdily, hitting that spot over and over again, loving how the tight pussy squeezed her."C-Cum with me Princess..t-this is going to be a huge load..."

"okay." She cries out as kira hits her senstive spot over and over again. Her walls closing in around her member. She trying to last out long enough for kira to cum with her, but she could take much more. "I'm sorry kira. But hold back much longier." she cries out. She squirts hard, her love juices coating her thighs, Kira's cock, and rolling down thier legs. Her toes curl up and her hips bucking wildly as she crying out in pleasure.Her body squirming. she never had orgasm this strong before.

The moment she came, the tightness and warm juices covering her cock was just enough for her to cum. And with a loud cry she came, her cum blasting deep into Arabella, her seed flooding every inch of her tight love tunnel."Mmmm Fuck!"She screamed, her whole body tense and soon going numb as her orgasm washed over her.

Arabella holds onto Kira as they cum together. She kisses her deeply and looks at her in the eyes. "I love you, Kira." she said putting a hand on her lover's cheek. She was happy that she lost her virginity to her. She kisses her deeply and pulls her closer to her.

Kira happily returned the kiss, holding Arabella close while her hands gently worked the girl's back. She was more than happy to be like this with the princess more and more. Though before then they had to make sure things were safe back home so she could reclaim the kingdom that belonged to her family.

Arabella holds her kiss. She pulls away from her lips. "We should get going my dear cause it be bad if we get found and take to the tyrant king." she said softly to her. She didn't leave this moment of her lover but she think something worse if they get caught.

Kira nodded softly in agreement as Arabella pulled away and expressed her concerns. So with a sigh she began to dress herself an make her way outside to check on the woman before they would head out. She was hoping the woman could move on her own but knew it wasn't likely. Either way she wasn't leaving her behind for men to find later on.

Arabella dress with Kira. She takes down the tent and packs thier things as Kira checks on the women. She bits her lip as she watched her hoping she well enough to travel far enough to a village so they get her to a doctor. She gets everything ready on thier horses. She checks to make she none of the enemy soldiers where going to find them. She nods to Kira to tell her the coast was clear for them to leave. Arabella gets up onto her horse and waits for Kira to get ready to leave as well.

Kira nodded a bit, carrying the woman as she got onto the horse. The girl still seemed out of it, and Kira not wanting to leave her alone decided to bring her along for now. So with a smile, she sat the woman up on her horse and wrapped an arm around her to keep her upright. Finally she was ready to go and looked to Arabella."Lets get going..There should be a village close by that the king can't get to with more of my kind.."She pointed out with a smile. To be honest it was the only safe place for a while.

"Alright Kira. Lead the way." She said with a smile. She follows Kira on the trail there. She looks at Kira with women against her back. She got a flare of jealousy case of it, but she doesn't comment and looks down so that she wouldn't see it anymore. She just hope they get to the village in time before the king finds out where they had gone.

Back
Top Bottom