Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kingdom of Celes (FutaFanaticxAngel_Kaikaki)

Kira watched her as she went out to talk to the troop, her hand still holding her dagger, keeping as cautious as ever. But once Arabella returned, she relaxed with a sigh, cuddling back up to the girl before hugging her close."Then relax and sleep my princess, I will wake you in the morning.."She assured Arabella, kissing her cheek with a loving smile

She smiles at Kira and kisses her back. She snuggles into her, feeling safe in her arms. "I love you, Kira." She said sleepy voice. She starting to fall asleep when she hears people having sex outside. She trying to tone it out. She was exhausted from the day's event. Soon enough sleep took her, she fell into a peaceful sleep. She was close to Kira the whole time she was sleeping.

Kira smiled softly, kissing the girl as she spoke her love."I love you too.."She whispered, snuggling into her lover and ignoring the sounds from outside. As sleep took her, Kira was happily latched onto Arabella, loving the warmth of her body and the tingly feeling that washed over her through the night

Arabella woke early the next morning and wakes Kira up something didn't feel right. The smell of blood hung in the air. The sound of horses running around without a care. She shaking Kira more. "Kira..wake up..something trouble wrong outside the tent." she said her fear colored her voices.

Kira groaned a bit, whining as Arabella shook her awake. But when she finally noticed the worry and distress in her lover's voice, Kira woke up, sitting herself up with a sigh."S-Stay in the tent.."she informed the princess before grabbing her blade and stepping slowly out of the tent."Hello..? Anybody out here..?"

Arabella stays in the tent worried about what has happened outside. The troop had been killed by King's men and the women taken. the troop leader laying on the ground bleeding to death. She refused to go with them so they decided to kill her instead after they had raped her.

As she noticed the leader, Kira rushed over to her, taking a few medical items she had in her bag before kneeling beside her."Hey..can I help you out at all.."she mumbled, hoping there was a way to save the girl and maybe figure out what happened. But with what she saw, she could only imagine what happened back at the castle. but she needed to see if she could save thi girl first.

The leader looks at him. she bleeding front the stomach. "Try stop the bleeding. I kept them from your tent saying that it was the dead we taking home to be buried. Then out of no where they started to slaughter the men and take the girls." She said coughing. She trying to hold on but she bleeding out. "I let you horses run so they couldn't see the royal crests on them. I refused to to with them so they raped me and then stabbed me. they felt for me to die alone." She said softly.

Once she explained things Kira nodded, using A few gels and ointments to seal the wound while applying some patches to cover it up in order to keep anything from getting into the wounds. She did the best she could with what she had, looking to the girl with a smile."Well..If the stuff works..you should be ok..but try to relax for a while ok? You've done enough for us.."

She nods and closes her eyes falling asleep. Arabella calls out, "Kira is everything alright out there?" She about come out of the tent. She wondering what was taking her love so long to come back to her. She hoping Kira had not gotten caught or anything like that.

Kira turned to the nod and nodded."Yes Arabella..just stay in the tent ok?"She called out, not wanting the girl to come out to the scene. So hoping the girl stayed inside, Kira let the girl rest as she began to clean up the campsite. At this point she began to realize just what the sounds of sex was all about last night. Part of her felt horrible about just ignoring it..but at the same time she was grateful, given her and Arabella could have been taken as well

"Okay." Arabella said to Kira and sat on the bed. After some times she pacing and bouncing cause she had to go the bathroom really bad. "Kira I have to pee." She said in a whining tone of voice. She bouncing more. She felt like she going to pee herself.

When the girl claimed she had to pee, Kira managed to get as much of the scene cleaned up as she could, sighing some as she sat beside the tent."Alright Arabella..You can come out now..but stay close ok..?"She suggested, her eyes watching the sleeping girl.

Arabella comes out of the tent and looks at Kira. "Alright I'll stay close." She said softly. She goes off behind a tree near the tent and squats down almost out of sight. She humming. She glances at Kira through a bush. She finishes and wipes with some leaves that not harmful to her. She goes back over to Kira. "Is there anything the matter?" She asked cause the look on Kira's face.

Kira watched, making sure the princess was safe as she went to the bathroom. But when she returned, Kira gave her a smile and pulled Arabella close to her."Everything will be fine my love now just relax for a bit more ok?"

"Okay." She said leaning against Kira. She looks around the empty camp area. "Should get going or what?" She asked looking at Kira in the eyes. She was happy be here with her but she afraid to stay in one place for too long.

Kira smiled a bit and shook her head some, pointing to the sleeping girl."given whats going on around here lets wait for her to wake up ok?" Kira asked, her hands gently running over Arabella's figure.

"Alright what should be do in the mean time?" She asked shuttering as Kira traced her figure with her hands. She bits her lip for a moment then kisses Kira deeply and gently. She wraps her arms around her neck.

She kissed back, holding Arabella close, growling a bit before looking into her lover's eyes."W-would you..want to enjoy some 'relief' with me again? but more properly this time?"

"Yes." Arabella said softly and smiles at her. She heads into the tent so that they could have some privetcy as they go to have some intamate time with one another. She happy being with Kira like that. Arabella slowly undresses and sits on the bed waiting for Kira.

Kira was more than happy, moving into the tent with Arabella, stripping piece by piece until she was in the tent, nudde with her thick cock slowly hardening to life."Mmmm Thank you Princess..for accepting me and allowing me to have you like this.."

"your welcome but I feel like the honor is mine to have you though." She said looking up at Kira with a smile. She stands up and pulls Kira in close to her. She gently presses her lips to Kira's. Their breasts pressing against each other as Arabella pulls Kira in closer.

Kira kissed back, rubbing against her with a smile, growling a bit in want as her cock throbbed in want against Arabella's slit."Mmmmm"

Arabella moans in Kira's mouth as she rubs against her. Her body responds to her and starts to get wet and warm. She looks at Kira and pulls her lips from hers. "I love you Kira and I wish I could give you a child but with the spell in place We have to wed first before that allowed to happen." She said softly, blushing a bit more.

Kira shook her head some and smiled, now prodding her cock into the princess."I know love..but still I want to wait until your kingdom is safe with you and your family back in charge."Kira was more than satisfied with this for now as she slowly inched into the princess' tight pussy

Back
Top Bottom