Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kingdom of Celes (FutaFanaticxAngel_Kaikaki)

Melda.Starsong

Supernova
The Kingdom Of Celes was full of good hearted people and vast riches from farming to the Jewel and Ores mines. The only oddly different thing about this kingdom it that all that inhabited is a female or a Futa. There not been men in this kingdom for five thousand years. The kingdom ran perfectly by the queens of the land. They where blessed with one child. Her name was Arabella. The queens adored her and loved her very much. As the years passed Arabella grow into a beautiful young women. But in the world was not as happy as Celes was. King Bicron watched as more and more of the women for his kingdom left to go into Celes instead stay and bear the next generation in his kingdom. Finally he had enough a stage an attack on Celes.

Arabella woke up in her chambers as she normal did. She stretches and gets up. she bathes, dresses and eats her breakfast. She heads out to the grand entrance and waits for her Knight to take her down to the village to see how thing where and do a bit of shopping.

Shortly after she arrived at the entrance, her Knight, Kira soon joined her with a smile, her usual Armor covering up her chest, crotch and her arms. But giving her extra 'appendage' she had a more bulge like area around her crotch. So with a smile, she gave her princess a bow."Are you ready Princess?"She asked, eager to head out on their usual daily routine.

Kira had strong feelings for the woman, having served as her bodyguard since the princess was born, devoting her life to keeping the girl safe. But the more she aged, the harder it was to deny herself the admiration for her Heighnesses' beauty, and fall in love with her. But with her stature she could never admit such a thing, despite the peace this kingdom had for her own kind.

"Yes I am, Kira. Let's go." She said as she headed out the front door of the castle and heads down to the Village to see what going on. "Did hear that King Bicron trying to attack us. Does is he trying to get out of it really?" She asked Kira. She had her blonde hair braided back today and in a soft pale blue dress. She left her royal circlet back in her room, She didnt like the attention she got when she in the village and she had it on. It made her uncomfortable.

Arabella could help herself to look at Kira. She loved Kira since she was 15 years old. Now she was 18 and able to marry by law of the kingdom. She wish nothing more then make Kira her queen but it was difficult for her to talk to Kira romantically like she did when she in her room at night saying the things she loved to say to her.

She takes a deep breath and lets out slowly as they got near the village. She made sure she had enough money in her pouch at her hip to get things if she chooses too. "IS there anything you need in town today, Kira?" She asked politely.

Kira shrugged a bit and looked around them as they moved about."I'm not really sure..but it seems...from what I've heard is he dislikes the fact that all his women come to this kingdom..ut his true purpose is unknown to me."With a smile she left it at that and kept close to her.No matter what she wanted to say, Kira's loyalty and respect for Arabella took over any desire or will to speak her true hearts feelings to the girl. And she also didn't want to risk the thought of rejection.

"I do not need anything M'Lady. Get the things you need or want. I have all I need while serving under you and the Queens.."

Arabella listens to Kira talk. she loved the sound of her voice since she was small. "You sure you don't need anything Kira?" She said with a bit of a flirting tone to her voice. She walks with Kira wanting grab her arm and lean against it. She looks at all the happy couples out today. She goes to each store and stall asking the sales person how things going with them and asking a few people about how hey feel about the kingdom and how it being managed by the current queens.

Once she got her report done. She started looking at shops for things to by. She looked at the new jewelry, clothes, sweets, and shoes. She got a few chocolates for her mothers but didn't get anything else. She listening to the people talk about invasion might becoming. That the men who in the army take the women of the towns they find and raped them. this made Arabella sway. she didnt like her people treated so poorly by men.

Kira giggled a bit with a blush when she caught the girl's flirty tone. It was hard for her to tell if the woman was serious or being playful but liked it nonetheless. So with another shake of her head she smiled."So long as you are my princess Or willing to keep me around I have all I need. Your respect and happiness is fine. So spend the money on what YOU want."The woman replied, knowing she was beginning to let off her feelings just a bit.

But as the talk of invasion spread arund she shook her head a bit and spoke up."Even if Invasion comes, the Queens and the Princess will ensure they get as many of you to safety as possible. So relax and worry not.."

Arabella looked at Kira and smiled at her. She loved how brave She was in face of danger. She starting to get turned on by it all. She takes deep breath and lets out slowly. She trying to remain calm as possable. She goes to the sweet shop and gets a cake and few treats for later. She then starts to head back to the castle so that she could return her report before her mothers got too busy with the war meetings. She sad that her mothers had no time for her right now. "Kira did I displease my mothers some how and thats why they dont see me that often anymore?" She asked as she looked at the ground.

Kira followed as Arabella bot herself some sweets for later, smiling a bit before leading the princess back to the castle. Yet again the girl was denied he right to speak to her mothers. And as expected came the questions she hated so much to hear."You have done nothing at all my Princess..They are merely trying to ensure this village and its people are safe."She assure Arabella, giving her a smile before looking around the castle."shall I relay them your message or do you want me to accompany you still?"She asked, waiting for the Princess' orders before moving on

"You can do what you want I'm going to my room to read for a while." She said in a heartened tone. She heads up to her rooms to be alone. She first and drops by her mothers' room to give them the chocolates and the report. She goes down the hall to her room. Once the door shuts behind her she runs to her bed and flops onto it. She trying so hard not to cry. She didn't like all this turmoil in the kingdom. She wish it all go way or at least find a solution to the problem at hand. Arabella would do anything to get back the peace in King Bicron's kingdom again.

Sadly to do such a thing would result in the virgin princess to be given as his wife, and Kira as wll as her parents would refuse such an offer. They would never let a man touch her in such a manner. So with a sigh, Kira was given time to herself to enjoy, to do as she pleased. But rather then tend to a long overdue need for pleasure. She made her into the darden area of the castle where a hotspring was put inside for the royal guard and the queens and Princess.

Once she had her armor removed and herself in nothing more than a towel, Kira slipped into the spring and let out a long, happy sigh.

Arabella thought a nice soak in the hot springs would help her troubled mine. She made her way down to the spring. She puts her long hair up and undresses. She wraps on the finest towels ever made around her body. She sees Kira in there already. She wondered what happen if went in naked instead wrapped up. She let the towel drop to the bamboo floor. She gets into the spring. She goes over to Kira. "Do you Mind if I join you?" She asked trying to look like she didn't have a towel on under the water. She looked at Kira's large breasts compared to her little ones. She blushes and covers her breasts with her arms.

Kira had her eyes closed as a smile curled her lips and she hummed a soft tune to herself. she was happy to relax and let the days of work and walking just wash away in the heat. Though when Arabella came in Kira shook her head."I don't mind at all your Highness. After all you're allowed in whenever you like." She knew her princess was just being polite but she never minded what the girl wanted to do. However as she covered her breasts, Kira couldn't help but blush as a tingling and pulsing sensation raged under her towel within the water.

Arabella goes on the other side of the spring and goes under for a moment the comes back up. She relaxes against the warm rocks, She glace at Kira. "Is there something the matter Kira?" She asked swimming over to her. Now that she was close. people tell she had forgotten her towel. She looked worried at Kira. "Your face a bit flush is there anything I can do to help you?" She asked in the flirty tone again. She couldn't help herself being so close to Kira. She just wanted to blurt out she loved her but that not proper thing to do and she didnt want get laughed at like she was some child with a crush.

Kira shook her head a bit, smiling some as shebit her li, hoping her erection didn't show off too much not that it was fully erect. Though for now she had her towel squeezing it tightly to her stomach, a smile taking her lips as she sank a bit more into the water."I-I am fine M'Lady.. Just relax and enjoy yourself ok?"The knight asked, not liking the sad, worried looks that took hold of Arabella's face

"You sure Kira?" Arabella asked as she backed away from Kira. She sees her sink into the water. "Kira!" She said and grabs her from the front, feeling her erection against her leg. she blushes and tries to ignore the pulsing hard on to get Kira to the a sitting spot out of the water. "Kira you have be careful not get over heated. We need you if an invasion happens. The water was lower here so that everything was all for those to see. Arabella's bosom wasn't very large like Kira's but it was large enough to attract someone. She was clean shaven between her legs. She more worried about Kira then showing of her royal body to anyone, a marking around her belly button was a spell to kept her from getting pregnant by anyone until she had taken a spouse and only her spouse was able to impregnate her.

Kira closed her eyes and smiled, shaking her head a bit as she relaxed and enjoyed the warm water."I know this my Princess, I just need the warm water to wash away all this tension..I will be able to defend this village as best I can when and if the invasion happens."She asured her princess, keeping her loving smile. But when she felt the leg and saw Arabella's body, she slowly sat up, swallowing a bit hard before turning her eyes away with a dark blush. Rarely had she ever seen her princess naked, let alone covered by a towel as she shook, her cock throbbing even more.

'Kira you sure your alright? your shaking." she asked. She goes check to see if she has a fever. Her hand brushes against her throbbing cock. "you don't got a fever. is it cause of this?' she asked brushing her hand against her hard on. She looks around to make sure no one would see them. she knees down and licks her cock, squeezing it between her breasts.

Kira breathed hard when the girl began to examine her, smiling softly as she tried to assure the girl she was fine. But in her attempt to steer the girl away, she went ahead and rubbed her cock anyway, making the futa gasp. But when that sweet tongue took her Kira moaned loud."A-Ahh P-Princess s-stop..y-you musn't do such a thing with your Royal guardian.."She whined, biting her lip as she fought off the pleasure that made her hips move. It felt sooo good, but she couldn't figure out if Arabella did it because she wanted it or she was trying to help.

Arabella doing it a little of she wanted to and she wanted to help relive her. "You know I masturbate in my chambers. I'm lewd princess." She said. She moves her tits up and down her shaft while she sucks on the head of her cock. She felt the familiar sensation of become aroused while she pleasing Kira. She looks up at her. She know when her mothers where thier age they did same thing to each other before they got married.

Kir moaned harder, biting her lip as her cock drooled precum, loving the breasts tht closed around her shaft. So with a soft sigh she leaned her head back a bit."Mmm D-don't say such things..But oh god this feels sooo good.."She praised with a light smile as she rolled her hips hard. She couldn't deny just how wonderful it felt to have her crush jerking her off and sucking the tip of her cock, her boy desperate for release.

Arabella moves her breasts faster and licks up Kira's precum. "I'm glad you like it Kira. just give into your lustful desires once in while." She said softly. She slips the head of Kira's member into her mouth and sucks on hit a bit harder. Arabella rolls her her hips as well, showing she was turned on as well.

Kira nodded softlyHer moans getting louder while rolling her hips against the girl's face. Her cock throbbed wildly, aching for pleasure as it was sucked and jerked. But after a while she began to pant and whine."Ohhh Arabella..so good..Your mouth feels great on my cock.."

Arabella smiles as she hears Kira's cries. She moves her breasts up and down faster, squeezing them more around Kira's large cock. She bobs her head and slips some more of her cock into her mouth. She wondered what this raw power cock feel like inside of her. Her pussy becoming steamy, swollen, twitching, wanting attenchen too. She looks up at Kira's face. She hoping she pleasing her enough to make her cum.

Kira bit her lip hard, her breath in weak pants as he held onto the woman's head, bucking wildly with lustful cries."Oh god..I-I'm gonna cum!"he warned, her cock pumping pre into her Princess' mouth. But not long after that warning she let out a loud crying moan of ectasy as she came. One thick load after another burst from her cock, each steamy jet flooding into Arabella's mouth.

Arabella smiles and stops moving to let Kira fuck her mouth. She gets ready for her cum but didn't expect it to be so think. She drank much as she could her pulled away letting her spray breasts and face with Kira's cum. Once its still oozing out Arabella licks it clean. She gets up and bends over a smooth round rock. she spreads her ass cheek, reviving her steamy sticky wet twitching pussy and her twitching asshole. "Help me...please. more then I can stand right now." She said looking at Kira with lustful eyes.

Back
Top Bottom