Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mad science and a scenic island

serapet

Moon
Im looking to see if anyone would be interested in a story featuring mad science and a nice tropical island.

My story is this you have found yourself somehow be it by shipwreck or invitation via letter on a tropical island.As the days go by you find your hostess a very kind and caring miss vera and her lovely four story home to be more than comfortable on her island.As a retired marine biologist she can tell you about everything on the island from the shells that wash ashore to the small trails animals leave behind however as you start to disappear one by one and more questions are raised it seems she starts to dodge them or explain them away .

I want to play a classic mad science rp with this one with mabye even a few twists of its own.I want a good long story with romance mystery suspence please reply if your interested.
( this thread is to see if i can collect enough players to try starting out this rp)

IM looking for people to come to the island by air or by sea for some reason either by invitation or possibly by accident.I want to give it a try and as the characters disappear i intend to continue the story from a private area for them to keep the game going .

Back
Top Bottom