Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Older Brother X Younger sister 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
Ok so I am not going to post a lot here. I rather you pm me so I can send the plot.

Basically I am looking for someone to play an older brother who is working for the military/ maybe an ex-soilder. He moves his way up and after being deployed away at another base, he gets the opportunity to move closer to home. He can be a engineer/scientist. He builds weapons for the military. The focus would be the relationship with his younger sister. He moves back home and is finically secure so he offers to take care of his younger sibling as she is starting off in college. He realizes she is in turmoil and is acting strange around him. He would somehow someway figure out she loves him and has been suffering since he left trying to get over him and move on, be normal so to speak.

Looking for 50% story, 40% romance/ emotional/ intimacy. 10% action. The middle number is my way of saying smut, I want it respectfully written. I love writing romance and building a relationship, and I don't mind if they end up being closer sooner rather than later. I just want someone to write and keep me going. I haven't had complaints from previous partners who have role played with me.

Also, this is important, I only write vanilla sex. Vanilla Sex for those who don't understand-Among heterosexual couples in the Western world, vanilla sex often refers to the missionary position. It can also be used to describe insertive sex without any element of BDSM or any fetish. Which means I tend to not like doing hardcore anything. So sex against a wall, or in the shower or in the bed missionary is all fine. Anything else, probably not going to want to try. Also means I don't like use of course language such as ass, tit, cock, dick. I know there are more mature and respectful ways of writing.

I also have visuals in mind for this as well. I do have a nice stock of photos for you to choose from for the younger sister but I want the visual of Robert Downy Jr used, as I made the plot from a numbed down of his character in Iron man.

I don't got to many role plays going on at the moment, so I am open to trying this with a few people to see how the story can alternate.

Would love for someone to play this role who just is interested in smut......there is more to writing than it.

Its going down......I'm yelling TIMBER! ( Yes looking for more role players. I really am looking for people who can write a decent enough to work with me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom